Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another coat that will never see the light of day. We might see it on Depop one day. Maybe Depop Dee is still depoping her clothes somewhere.
That coat looks like a robe, although, I can't workout if the coat looks like a robe or if it's giving me hip hop/rapper vibes, all she needs is a thick gold chain, some bling and a rhinestone crystal grill on her teeth. haha
View attachment 2578188
View attachment 2578205
Where does she store all these coats she is given. What does she do with them, besides not wear them! Does she send them back? Or are they in the pretend Bag Vault too, or is there another Vault called the 'Coats that are never worn Vault' cause lord knows she has received far too many for one person. Maybe she chucks them all in giant plastic bags filled with coats, waiting their turn to be sold, and puts the filled bags in the bathroom in the Wisteria room, she uses as a storage room, with all the other stuff she has in there - or more like the Listeria room with the broken toilet full of bacteria and gunky filth. Its a mystery.
She wearing it here, matchy matchy boots/bag, she forgot her Zorro hat😂
Screenshot_20231116_175024_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That looks seriously bad 🤣
And she wants to keep it there until SPRING! Too cheap to do seasonal decor then? It’s gonna be like a dead sad fire hazard by December 15th let alone spring.

We all know if this floral woman didn’t do these installs for free there would be none of this! She’d be back to plastic ornaments and grocery store cinnamon scents. Just like fresh flowers…. Once the free floral spons ended she magically didn’t like fresh flowers and shifted to whatever was free or cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This guy obviously isn’t well. He’s in his. 30’s and having to dress like a pensioner. He should be out having fun with his mates. Idiot!
He's looking old and those Spock ears 👂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And she wants to keep it there until SPRING! Too cheap to do seasonal decor then? It’s gonna be like a dead sad fire hazard by December 15th let alone spring.

We all know if this floral woman didn’t do these installs for free there would be none of this! She’d be back to plastic ornaments and grocery store cinnamon scents. Just like fresh flowers…. Once the free floral spons ended she magically didn’t like fresh flowers and shifted to whatever was free or cheap.
Well not a very clever floral person, some moss and ivy , doesn’t the song say « the holy and the ivy… »🤔. It is all just plonked there. I really hope there is something under that moss, because tha mantel piece isn’t going to like it!

Reactions: 16
I reckon she’s somewhere on Vinted (I’m trying to look now) - as it’s no selling fees this witch would want to get as much money out of her freebies as possible. Or re-selling it on Vestiaire
---
Well haven’t found Lidl yet but came across Robin Gym Shrk Francis 😂😂
(Also she made a song and dance about moving to the Cotswolds but she’s in Malvern? That isn’t the Cotswolds lol)
Vestiaire is no longer taking fast fashion. And at the end of the day that is all Lydia’s elevated basics are. So she is selling F&F and KM elsewhere

Reactions: 15
In this vlog, Ruth Crilly looks the same size as Lidl and is size UK 10. At least she is honest and says ‘generous 10 - sometimes 12’ unlike Elsie, and RC used to be a Levi’s fit model.

(Anyway, it’s perhaps a little off topic but it is enjoyable for some of us who are overwhelmed by the amount of ‘must-have’ jeans out there that all look the same).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Teefers is the biggest liar out there, she is probably already on pan 101. We saw stacks of them in the shed! Even the famous Le creuset ones go funny at the bottom. If you don’t want that problem go for the real original black cast iron ones!
---
In this vlog, Ruth Crilly looks the same size as Lidl and is size UK 10. At least she is honest and says ‘generous 10 - sometimes 12’ unlike Elsie, and RC used to be a Levi’s fit model.

(Anyway, it’s perhaps a little off topic but it is enjoyable for some of us who are overwhelmed by the amount of ‘must-have’ jeans out there that all look the same).

I believe I have those wide leg jeans.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it so bizarre to pick one gift to give everyone for Christmas. Usually you pick something that the persino receiving is interested in , or is fond of. I cannot imagine selecting one item that would work for all my family members, in-laws, friends, colleagues, clients, etc.
She’s just extremely cheap and lazy.

Reactions: 18
Teefers is the biggest liar out there, she is probably already on pan 101. We saw stacks of them in the shed! Even the famous Le creuset ones go funny at the bottom. If you don’t want that problem go for the real original black cast iron ones!
---

I must admit that pan looked brand new not 2 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I love Ruth Crilly, she s not only beautiful but funny too. I watched her being interviewed by Sali Huges (In the Bathroom With ... ) and she mentioned how she was so successful as a model that for a period of time, when she went into any shop selling magazines she would always see herself on the front covers. Her face is quite unusual, her teeth too however she can look incredibly sexy, I believe her now husband photographed her when she first started modelling.

I thought the jeans looked great on her, loved it when she tried on one pair and pulled the waist out saying how snug they were, Elsie does the same except she always maintains the jeans are too big, lol. How different clothes look on Ruth, a model who is well proportioned compared with Elsie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
---

Would love more debate about these damn jean shapes - maybe we need a thread?!

• Haha
This guy obviously isn’t well. He’s in his. 30’s and having to dress like a pensioner. He should be out having fun with his mates. Idiot!
Not to be horrible or anything (really can't stand that at all) but why would anyone want to associate with an individual of his age, trying to be an OAP, if he does get something like a flat cap I'm gonna scream!

It's actually quite sad I think!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.