Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s made it up, Ali posted something of her in A&E recently (or what looked like a&e) saying ‘burning the candle at both ends’ realistically what is Lydia doing that is making her burnout? The woman puts basic tit like ‘her hair done’ ‘get nails done’ ‘go shopping’ on her to do list. Most people do everything that she does (self care, house maintenance and management, car maintenance, garden maintenance, pet maintenance, looking after kids AND working full time in demanding jobs where getting your hair done isn’t part of your job) and don’t suffer as many ‘burn outs’ as she does. Sorry if this over steps the mark but she quite clearly has mental health issues to basically have big dramatic episodes every 6 months. Which I think is the real reason she was in a&e. I don’t think any of these episodes are burn out or exhaustion, I think it’s something else.
OR a heavy period ;-)

Reactions: 10
I think she’s been watching too many episodes of The Crown.
I also wonder in years to come (well next year) whether she’ll regret this daft phase of her cosplay life.

Reactions: 17
Black opera gloves , whatever next?. She does realise royals only wear black for mourning 😂
---
Surprised she didn’t pick the opera gloves which have the huge bows on - she slipped up there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she’s made it up, Ali posted something of her in A&E recently (or what looked like a&e) saying ‘burning the candle at both ends’ realistically what is Lydia doing that is making her burnout? The woman puts basic tit like ‘her hair done’ ‘get nails done’ ‘go shopping’ on her to do list. Most people do everything that she does (self care, house maintenance and management, car maintenance, garden maintenance, pet maintenance, looking after kids AND working full time in demanding jobs where getting your hair done isn’t part of your job) and don’t suffer as many ‘burn outs’ as she does. Sorry if this over steps the mark but she quite clearly has mental health issues to basically have big dramatic episodes every 6 months. Which I think is the real reason she was in a&e. I don’t think any of these episodes are burn out or exhaustion, I think it’s something else.
couldn’t agree more! Also she has a team of arse wipers doing all the hard stuff, so all she really has to do, is put some make up on, film it, and go out!

god forbid she ever has to get a real 9-5, how would she ever cope! Yet she STILL manages to have poor me syndrome!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
False advertisement. She gets her teeth professionally whitened. I have bought the strips and the toothpaste and the powder and it did duck all for my teeth. Lightened them a bit and I mean a bit. These influencers need to state that they also get laser whitening on their teeth 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
False advertisement. She gets her teeth professionally whitened. I have bought the strips and the toothpaste and the powder and it did duck all for my teeth. Lightened them a bit and I mean a bit. These influencers need to state that they also get laser whitening on their teeth 😡
From what I've read, you can only get your teeth whiter using laser as it penetrates the inside of the tooth, the surface strips, toothpaste etc are a waste money.

Reactions: 14
I just cannot make sense of that lump of fabric on her back. What the heck is it supposed to be? A bow, wings, a rucksack to carry her emergency bottle of wine?
It’s her Quasi Bag. For her Modo’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

"...searched for years...".

In other words, again she's trying to claim she thought of the Defender before Teefers....years later she's still banging on about this.

witch, please. :rolleyes:

Just like she just claimed that she was the first in the world to use burgundy for Xmas.

Again, we see the insecure narc trying to elevate herself as an original and creative person.

Again.....witch, please.

We know she copied everything from Josie including the Defender. She got it first.

She did the countryside content first.

She dressed in prairie dresses first.

She had the kitchen garden first.

She had the dachshund dogs first.

She did all her cooking vids and chutney first.

She has a beautiful garden with wild flowers unlike the overgrown weeds in Lydiot's.

She actually lives in the Cotswolds countryside unlike Lydiot, who has to trespass on other people's land to pretend in her pics she owns more land than she actually does.

How utterly pathetic.

Oh, and for putting out a book. Victoria did that first.

There is nothing original about Lydiot.

We know it and she knows it.

It's why she's still harping on about dumb tit like this.

And no, the Defender is not "an old rust bucket".

She wanted one that looked immaculate decked out with those seats and a suede interior roof etc.

She's only claiming this to pretend she's a real countryside influencer.

Countryside influencer? No.

SWF? Yep.

She's got that down to a tee.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Doofus Jim Chapman in blackwatch tartan years before Lydia discovered it .... Imagine ! Jim Chapman ! 😂 😂 😂
Screenshot_20231127_223425_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lydiot still bleaches and wears hair extensions.

Reactions: 6
The singing women, the kiss ass speech (“I honestly love you all”) Santa, all the awwwwwwing from these vapid women and the screeching and fake laughter from Lydia has made me nauseous.
agree 100000000000000000% What horrible vlog footage and an honestly CRINGE event... I would feel TRAPPED on that train with all of those tacky people (and not great singers). Just getting to the part with the next revlon event but wowwwwwah she has really fallen and is now doing events with other has-beens, nobodies, randoms for like drug stores and drug store brands. You can tell these little known influencers are keen to get her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
don’t know if anyone else read it, but there was an article in the You section of the Daily Mail a few days ago talking about Karen Millen. The person, that is. She made 35 million selling the company, then things went a bit belly up with the company that bought her out – I think they went into liquidation or something – so she lost some money - then she was taken to court by the HMRC for a tax evasion, and was declared bankrupt.
So now she’s actually doing a collaboration with Karen Millen, the brand, despite previously slating them for their unethical practices and poor working conditions. Nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.