Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her dad was posh and money enough to have linen on the walls of his “man pad”. While Lydia’s mom was working hard at the grocery to support her. Only for her daughter to grow up and give her no respect. But daddy who moved on with his new wife is made out to be a hero
---
We can have aaahh-vah-cahdo on toast

Reactions: 37
Don't think she mentions the trip is gifted, not declared in her vlog description!

Reactions: 18
More evidence of how an off-duty Kate dresses… much more laid back than Lydia

Reactions: 17
No offence to a Cliveden but I’ve seen nicer self catering gaffs Did Carrie go on the beg for this because Lidl is sell, sell, sell in this vlog. You can tell it’s not bought and paid for by them.

She states that her and Ali are looking for a holiday home by the water but perhaps it’s better to do stuff like this and rent them for short stays. Yes that’s what the majority of normal people do Plus you can’t afford one can you Lydia let’s be real here.

“If you want a hot chocolate at 11 at night you can have one!”, by this she means someone will bring one to the cottage. It’s a fucking SELF CATERING cottage. Make your own damn hot chocolate you lazy sod!

Also how bloody depressing is this line up of clothes for the trip. I feel like I need a vitamin D tablet looking at this:

Reactions: 58
Lydia referring to Ali as 'My love' has to be the most disgenuous thing I've heard in forever. So cringe.

And then 2 minutes later passive-aggressively refers to Ali as 'nature boy'. Continues to call him 'nature boy' throughout the vlog. Couldn't maintain the loving facade for even 5 minutes.

From flogging Fairfax & Favor at the start of the vlog, Lydia then immediately flogs some jacket that is NOT Fairfax & Favor.
Well done Fairfax for choosing this dumbass to flog your Ralph Lauren HC dupes.

Amazing that Lydia always calls an AD she does with a brand 'her campaign with So-and-So'. 1 AD does not equate to a brand campaign. She did the same with Lilysilk and now with LK Bennett.
Delulu I tell you.

Reactions: 39
It has to be an ad. She’s having two breakfasts and they are eating in the restaurant and having more than the fries.

Reactions: 40
Lydia : "... when we went to Nordolk with friends ... "
She couldn't bear to even mention Josie and Charlie by their names. It's "friends"

Reactions: 28
When it is free those two stuff themselves. Who has two main courses to themselves?

Reactions: 31
I don't follow them because I'm in the US and not a big "football" fan. I don't think they brought up the cheating really much.... they hinted at something but the doc was much more about him and his life... soccer and family. Not an argument at all... maybe here in the US it's a different take on them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m not buying that they couldn’t have shot round to granny’s and done something to help . More like they were only going because it eased their guilt and when she said she has flood don’t come over she jumped in the air with joy and said “ok we won’t come”.

the Fairfax boots are too wide for her narrow legs

I wonder if the burgandy boots will matches the Kelly

she compares Fairfax to celeris boots???!!!! How would she know celeris boots she rides in plastic wellies
---
Says she has a town and country lifestyle . Anyone know how far she is from a corner shop and supermarket ? Petrol station? I reckon there’s one of each within 2 miles of hers ??
---
Why hasn’t she got the narrow fit boots? Did they send her regular ??.
---
Ali made a business move when he popped the question to lyds . Wonder if he will cash out if she loses KM ?.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
When your beauty filter doesn’t recognise mirror images I wouldn’t normally laugh at peoples features but she portrays that she doesn’t use filters when she blatantly does alter her eyes and nose

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Crikey the main en-suite is one in one out very tight

she can’t pronounce bidet ….

Reactions: 15
Agree 100%!

I was thinking he needs to worry more about his nips vs. neckerchiefs.

He could actually borrow Lydiot's Nip Swinging Tassels from her Ibiza days to cover those up!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.