Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often look at those bags, but I am a bit of a bag snob( not lidl birkin snob level) , so I don’t dare get one. She also loves Aspinal bags.
Off I go to look at Demellier bags😂. I do have a few Longchamp and Lancel bags.
I love Aspinal! The quality is 👌🏽

Reactions: 10
So she’s bought new dog harnesses .. I see they happen to be the same brand and design Josie uses on her dogs from mutts and hounds .com …. What a co incidence !
---
The bucket I thought was going to be the chickens new dust bath or was that a different bucket ? Now it’s a tree skirt bucket ?

Well it’s not called the Bucket residence for nothing 😂
---
So I’m assuming Lydia’s tree is plastic? Because they didn’t put water in the bucket …
---
Oh yes she has now just said she has “fake trees”

I agree with Ali I think the tree is too skinny for the bucket

Also the shot of the bbq early on in the vlog - the bbq looks like it’s set too high up , they raised it but too high imo
---
Blimey Ali’s pants are tiny - thought she was folding a 12 yr old boys pants!.

Does she not iron them for him too 😂
---
Why doesn’t she use a nice wicker type tree holder , like what they plant in daylesford

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She can’t really claim she’s moving if she’s not actively at least on the market with the bunga.
---
It’s not on rightmove .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ali literally has no clue how to react to her horrendous attempts at sexual innuendo that she seems fond of recently. There’s no verbal response, just a look of horror then a look away View attachment 2575165
View attachment 2575163

Im finding her even more irritating than usual today, perhaps I’m tetchy, perhaps she’s more annoying than usual, who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes her accent was ALL over the place and she was acting so manic. When they were putting that tree in an oval bucket... I have never heard her speak like that before (is it the old accent)? ALSO If she said PEHHHHHHHL one more time I was going to lose it.

And yeah right... she LOVES wearing PEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLS with turtle necks.... never did it before and should probably never do it again. What in the actual F? Maybe put on a top that looks actually decent with the items you are PAID TO ADVERTISE. All the matchy matchy really dowdy jewelry that she's pretending to like from random brands lately.

And she's having to actually show xmas content in mid november... she doesn't have enough going on to hold this back for December . My bet is on that this year she does not have enough partnerships and events to do "vlogmas" and will stick to a regular schedule with an 8 min intro and 6 minute outro to filler.

1700167958050.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She can’t really claim she’s moving if she’s not actively at least on the market with the bunga.
---
It’s not on rightmove .
And good luck reselling with pretty much no working bathroom and a flooded basement.
She's as delusional and fake as Amber Heard saying she paid that donation when she's just vowed to but the charities are still waiting for the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes her accent was ALL over the place and she was acting so manic. When they were putting that tree in an oval bucket... I have never heard her speak like that before (is it the old accent)? ALSO If she said PEHHHHHHHL one more time I was going to lose it.

And yeah right... she LOVES wearing PEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLS with turtle necks.... never did it before and should probably never do it again. What in the actual F? Maybe put on a top that looks actually decent with the items you are PAID TO ADVERTISE. All the matchy matchy really dowdy jewelry that she's pretending to like from random brands lately.

And she's having to actually show xmas content in mid november... she doesn't have enough going on to hold this back for December . My bet is on that this year she does not have enough partnerships and events to do "vlogmas" and will stick to a regular schedule with an 8 min intro and 6 minute outro to filler.

View attachment 2575565
That dinky pearl neckless looks ridiculous with that giant turtle or mammouth neck. It should be worn with a black sleek tight high neck type jumper. ( I don’t know the name)😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Her hair 😂😂😂 again looks even more like a man in a wig when next to a woman View attachment 2575193
WHY is she wearing that red bag and boots with that reddish coat? And the style doesn't go with a birkin... it would look much better with her Chanel bag and different booths. She is the WORST dresser
---
Christmas tree in a bucket, she's seen that in Country living magazine 🤭
Gotta love how they bought an OVAL bucket that the stand didn't fit in... probably because of the royal stamp inside.

• Haha
Oooooh shots fired in the direction of the Bunga by Teefers herself, and not Charlie having to do her dirty work.
The shade !! 😅
Josie stated she was the first of all the floggers (UK and abroad !) to come up with an epic Vlogmas intro ... poor Lyds, always a elevenerifer follower.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
My god, those "pearls" look rubbish! They are stiff on the strands, so look plastic and fake. Nothing but the best for our Lyds!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oooooh shots fired in the direction of the Bunga by Teefers herself, and not Charlie having to do her dirty work.
The shade !! 😅
Josie stated she was the first of all the floggers (UK and abroad !) to come up with an epic Vlogmas intro ... poor Lyds, always a elevenerifer follower.
That’s absolute pants. Zoella did a vlogmas intro way beforehand with animated characters of themselves
---
Her face looks so manly there.
It’s all that billowing …….is dat a woord lids?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.