Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their basement or bit below ground will be rather similar to The Bog of Eternal Stench like in the movie The Labyrinth!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The wildflowers are GONE, in certain areas of the garden.
The garden is in an awful state.

Screenshot_20231116_185626_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The lit-tul Jo Malone candle in the background 😂 😂 😂

Screenshot_20231116_192026_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231116_192027_YouTube.jpg

Awww shame. Guess there was no invite to the JM event today ... even lil ol' Em Sheldon was there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ali literally has no clue how to react to her horrendous attempts at sexual innuendo that she seems fond of recently. There’s no verbal response, just a look of horror then a look away
23A4CE42-33C0-4662-8EA1-5608CB4E3203.jpeg

5A073C18-A7D0-491B-A504-3858E3CFF499.jpeg

Im finding her even more irritating than usual today, perhaps I’m tetchy, perhaps she’s more annoying than usual, who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Flogging an American jewellery brand, tax and duty will cost more than the item! Not interested in her UK audience then!!

And a subtle slag off of Dior earrings!

9 mins in mention our opinions of gifting seeds - hi Lydia/Cawwee/Satan!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her hair 😂😂😂 again looks even more like a man in a wig when next to a woman
Screenshot_20231116_175024_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes model a fake pearl choker under a polo neck jumper ,while talking about Chanel:D:D:D

Ali needs socks for Christmas...just saying :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Flogging an American jewellery brand, tax and duty will cost more than the item! Not interested in her UK audience then!!

And a subtle slag off of Dior earrings!

9 mins in mention our opinions of gifting seeds - hi Lydia/Cawwee/Satan!!!
Yeah in UK (if there's no tax paid before being sent that is, whilst ordering rather) there's some like I dunno handling charge or something (may be different as per the actual thing itself) but for clothes (think even if its different materials then could be different I dunno) its £16 to my knowledge plus an additional 20%

I think its if the items worth over a certain amount, £30 I think, ordered a lot of stuff in the past from abroad lol, but only know that recently the above lol.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.