Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⬇ ⬇ So says the person who hands out a list of the [expensive] gifts she wants for Christmas.
Do as I say and not as I do.

View attachment 2572428

Giving your loved ones seeds as a Christmas or birthday gift is the equivalent of receiving a goldfish as a party pack at a kid's birthday party.
It's a responsibility I do not want. A bouquet of flowers, yes. A small pot of (already grown) roses etc, yes.
Seeds to cultivate. Nope.
Don't make me work for a gift you gave me.
But then again, I'm shite at gardening (and looking after goldfish), so, maybe it's me ... but no thanks.
Really, it's such a cop out for actually thinking about the person you are gifting and making it meaningful.

View attachment 2572431
View attachment 2572430

Rexysmum ... looking for friends in the comment section 😂 Poor pathetic POS.
Hilarious and LOVE how Rexymum comment below Lydia's looks like she's saying Lydia is a horrible person! haha #truth

1700087492140.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow, I just read now all about the basements situation. No wonder she does not host at her house ever! So we assume Carrie and the rest of her “staff” are working from home, since the office is not usable?
I think the last time they entertained "eating picky bits" in the basement was with Josie, Chav, Cawwiiee & Man Bun .... and they sat on the floor. About a year and a half ago.
Pretty sure Josie and Chav left early.

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think MJ Way has got the low down on Lidl and realises she s just a grifting chav. It was interesting watching Madam interact with someone who wasn t kissing her ass,
She was literally cowering in MJs path. It was almost embarrassing to watch how nervous Lydiot was acting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ali : "That's good, innit."

The Queen's English there mah booooooooooy. You're gonna be in big trouble with Her Travesty for not maintaining the old money cosplay.

Nearly 32 mins of Ali attempting pottery. Good gawd.
However ➡➡➡ What the f is wrong with ME sitting through this BS nontent !!!!!!
Granted I was eating my breakfast whilst half-watching his nontent but ... still. Definitely comedic value.

The lovely pottery man really earned his fee with the Lil Felluh's session ... having to explain everything !! :rolleyes: They really make a big to-do about everything.
---
More KM polyester crap which Lyds won't be advertising ???

Screenshot_20231116_085338_Instagram.jpg

I wonder if AlexP is doing makeup for this shoot ? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe, but a mortgage would be conditional of the work being done and another inspection to verify it was up to spec.
They may have bought the house ‘sold as seen’ which means the seller doesn’t have to do any repair works. It also could be that the plumbing issue isn’t that severe so the seller didn’t have to fix it. It very much could be that Lydia and Ali are lazy and just haven’t fixed minor issues that have since gotten worse.

Wasn’t the person who did up the bunga a developer? So I wouldn’t be surprised if it was sold as seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think most are sold as seen and although we should, how many of us check loos flush etc ?.

Reactions: 6
It's the Great Pottery Throw Down today folks.....but Aldi is no Keith Brymer Jones!!!

View attachment 2573159

Gormless is as gormless does!
Liar liar, grandpa!
It's the stomping that made you fall for Her Travesty.
And the creepy baby lisping.
Certainly not her cooking, cleaning, spending money on you or her way with words.
😂

View attachment 2573178

View attachment 2573180
I'm genuinely speechless!
---
Oh, so cute , matching shoe color. They seem so in love😂.
*coughs* bull tit!🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Exactly!! The stink 🤢 Plus - now we know why nobody is invited over for Christmas...
---
Articulate as ever...

View attachment 2573388
Being the smart ass that I can be at times I'd respond with no thanks, but I will leave it with you 🤭
---
The dogs have to pull their weight now with the house income 😂
Hey desperate times calls for desperate measures! :rolleyes:
---
Has anyone watched lil mans new vlog or are you not ready for a nap yet? 😊
I am I'm pooped but no I don't wanna sleep for 4 hours got things to do!
---
Why is she pretending to wear outfits you’d wear for horse riding? The addition of the blazer and Hermes bag only confuses me more 😂 is she cosplaying ‘owner of luxury stable’? She wishes she was but it’s so laughable!

Who walks through the woodlands with a birkin? This is absolutely ridiculous lol 😆
Its almost like a comedy sketch!
---
Hilarious and LOVE how Rexymum comment below Lydia's looks like she's saying Lydia is a horrible person! haha #truth

View attachment 2573848
My response to rectumsbum (what I like to call her and know it could be a rather illogical name to give her but #noshitsgiven) takes one to know one then! 🤭 😆
---
Saw this on 'Live at the Apollo' 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 2573891
I love Alan Carr lol
---
I think most are sold as seen and although we should, how many of us check loos flush etc ?.
I can't even remember if the surveyor for my 1st flat even did that in the report, know they checked the drainage though as I can remember him saying it was blocked slightly (something that kept being an issue but was the management who had that responsibility sort of lol).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her latest video of her making pumpkin mac and cheese....hmmm funny I saw Josie make that recently in a vlog too.... Can you really not make your own ideas Lydia?

Reactions: 15
Ali : "That's good, innit."

The Queen's English there mah booooooooooy. You're gonna be in big trouble with Her Travesty for not maintaining the old money cosplay.

Nearly 32 mins of Ali attempting pottery. Good gawd.
However ➡➡➡ What the f is wrong with ME sitting through this BS nontent !!!!!!
Granted I was eating my breakfast whilst half-watching his nontent but ... still. Definitely comedic value.

The lovely pottery man really earned his fee with the Lil Felluh's session ... having to explain everything !! :rolleyes: They really make a big to-do about everything.
---
More KM polyester crap which Lyds won't be advertising ???

View attachment 2574265

I wonder if AlexP is doing makeup for this shoot ? 🤔
I mean…………. The pottery footage was 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤 I fell asleep and woke back up to him stillllllll making pottery. Why on earth does he think anyone wants to see this and polishing shoes in real time. Droning on and on and on. He makes nothing dynamic and is so boring. I was thinking about thier posts and things that they do… honestly they live a seriously boring and mundane life.

PS where are the 🐝🐝🐝? Are they alive? Don’t recall seeing a harvest with a fancy branded logo on the jars this year. I hope they are OK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean…………. The pottery footage was 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤 I fell asleep and woke back up to him stillllllll making pottery. Why on earth does he think anyone wants to see this and polishing shoes in real time. Droning on and on and on. He makes nothing dynamic and is so boring. I was thinking about thier posts and things that they do… honestly they live a seriously boring and mundane life.

PS where are the 🐝🐝🐝? Are they alive? Don’t recall seeing a harvest with a fancy branded logo on the jars this year. I hope they are OK.
See he wasn’t at the GQ awards

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew those wildflowers would look crap. I wonder how long its going to be until we see that whole area redone.
My Dad has a wild flower garden and it's breathtaking. But he spends time out there every day because it takes a hell of a lot of work. They seem to want all of the results without putting ANY of the effort or work in to achieve things. It's so lazy. I mean, hire a bloody gardener to come in a couple of times a week if you want it to look presentable but don't actually want to do it yourself?!

Reactions: 16
My Dad has a wild flower garden and it's breathtaking. But he spends time out there every day because it takes a hell of a lot of work. They seem to want all of the results without putting ANY of the effort or work in to achieve things. It's so lazy. I mean, hire a bloody gardener to come in a couple of times a week if you want it to look presentable but don't actually want to do it yourself?!
But a gardener has to be paid🤣 You can’t give him seeds, shitney , eggs or candles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.