Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ James Purdey campaign that I worked on behind the lens”

She filmed one video for Ali and now she thinks she’s a film director/cinematographer. 😂

F36A3DC7-EAA3-4963-892E-44870BDE0C19.jpeg

24ABBE75-6B37-4A37-AD8A-87A663549860.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She has so little sponsorships these days she oversells it. Those boots aren’t flattering and those tassels are so tacky. Shell shill anything these days. She’ll shill Ali if someone said she’ll have to, if there was a chance she’ll inherit that nunnery.

Elsie should be banished and locked up in the basement. Ugh. She always looks dirty. Especially when wearing those bathrobes and slapping makeup on.

Reactions: 24
Where are her Hermes knee high boots? I'm sure she'd rather wear them then those tacky F&F ones.

Reactions: 15
Guys I’m thinking this clivedon spon is actually a gig with national trust. I hope they did not hire her for more of these.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I just saw two ladies dressed head to toe in Holland & Cooper, wellies, belts the lot. Plaited hair, very fitted blazers and my boyfriend and I both were staring as they looked so ridiculous.
We’re in a Cotswolds town and they stood out like sore thumbs.
The try hards like Lydia really do look out of place and if they’re trying to looking they’re from here, my goodness have they got a lot to learn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just saw two ladies dressed head to toe in Holland & Cooper, wellies, belts the lot. Plaited hair, very fitted blazers and my boyfriend and I both were staring as they looked so ridiculous.
We’re in a Cotswolds town and they stood out like sore thumbs.
The try hards like Lydia really do look out of place and if they’re trying to looking they’re from here, my goodness have they got a lot to learn.
Haha yeah when watching actually some videos about Kemble the Cotswolds airport, one of those claimed 'guides' since rather they bought one of BA's 747's right after I think they all got decommissioned (is known kind of as an airplane graveyard) for think was £1 lol, they've left everything aft I think as it was, but have taken most of the seats out behind so to speak in what was economy and are hiring it out as a disco room lol.

She was wearing I think essentially trackies lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has so little sponsorships these days she oversells it. Those boots aren’t flattering and those tassels are so tacky. Shell shill anything these days. She’ll shill Ali if someone said she’ll have to, if there was a chance she’ll inherit that nunnery.

Elsie should be banished and locked up in the basement. Ugh. She always looks dirty. Especially when wearing those bathrobes and slapping makeup on.
Lydiot does love a tassel though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg, this woman is haunting me.... I was looking at some of the comments on Victoria's latest IG post and look who happen to leave a comment in her comments section?! It was f**king Dionne!! She's bloody everywhere! Doing her usual gushy sucking up. Is she following Lydia and Victoria? Omg, I need to get her out of my life. 😂 Soon I'll find her on my friends social media accounts. lol Be gone Dionne, be gone.

View attachment 2550481
The new em Sheldon 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
“ James Purdey campaign that I worked on behind the lens”

She filmed one video for Ali and now she thinks she’s a film director/cinematographer. 😂

View attachment 2550737
View attachment 2550740
I really wish there was an eye roll reaction thing for things like that, hmmm cinematographer, I've got probably more experience than she has and I'd not even call myself that, the brass neck of her! (certainly likely more knowledge than her).
---
Lydiot does love a tassel though 😂
Two of them most certainly!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Went into Waterstones Milton Keynes, no books left , assistant said 3 copies sold 2 more on order they must be expecting a Christmas rush.
Bet she bought the 3 copies 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Making out she cared what the wine tasted like, girl please as long as its got alcohol in you don't care 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.