Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This review is fake 100%. Who would spend so much time writing a multi-paragraph review for a book? I would expect that from a friend or a close relative who wants to bump the rating up. Not buying it...
Agree - it does actually read like Cawwie speaks and we all know these are HER recipes that she tested in Lydia's kitchen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This review is fake 100%. Who would spend so much time writing a multi-paragraph review for a book? I would expect that from a friend or a close relative who wants to bump the rating up. Not buying it...
Yes and what a lot the reviewer is suggesting he has personally been through in the past few short weeks since the book was released. The writer is clearly impressionable and has had such super-fast results hasn’t he! 🫣 He’s re-evaluated his priorities and been inspired to do sooooo much in a matter of 3 or 4 weeks. So either this badly printed, disappointingly smudgy book is slightly less mediocre than we are led to believe or the reviewer’s middle name is Balderdash…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Aahh shitney time is coming, and she's started with the everything must be 'cosy' nonsense!

Chestnuts Ali's nuts roasting on an open fire...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn't look like this........
Screenshot_20231103_223414_com.instagram.android_edit_256677534871769.jpg

But like this.......
---

But like this.......
Shouldn't be a allowed to do skincare adverts 🤢
---

But like this.......
---

She looks like this
Screenshot_20231023_185132_com.instagram.android_edit_3280765585456161.jpg
Screenshot_20230516_160523_com.android.chrome_edit_911998666171774.jpg
Screenshot_20220523_200946_com.android.chrome_edit_704147395973802.jpg
Screenshot_20221215_203826_edit_368157541206842.jpg
2023-10-08-23-23-31..jpg

---

But like this.......View attachment 2549803
---

She looks like this
View attachment 2549824

---
Screenshot_20220523_200946_com.android.chrome_edit_704147395973802.jpg
2023-10-08-23-23-31..jpg

---

She looks like this
View attachment 2549824
---
You aren't fooling us.
FunPic_20231103_230021444.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Apologies going off topic with this

Are least two cat channels I really like and this is one of them, was going to say love Beddy but I absolutely adore him to bits he's funny!
He's massive for a Bengal is Beds lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apologies going off topic with this

Are least two cat channels I really like and this is one of them, was going to say love Beddy but I absolutely adore him to bits he's funny!
He's massive for a Bengal is Beds lol.
Lydiot won't know any of this information, just wants to say she has a Bengal cat 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
In the vlog, Lydia said- if she came back to the same cottage she was staying at Cliveden, for a Christmas staycation, she would ask the staff there to move the dining table in the dining room, situated in front of the open fire, and ask them to move it somewhere else, so she could have 2 big armchairs on either side, there instead. Wow, anything else Your Majesty?!

Yes, lets rearrange the furniture to accomodate Lady and Lord Muck on their next free stay, mind you, so she can cosily curl up and warm her big trotters by the fire, with Mr Millen-Gordon by her side, on the ready, at her service, ready to jump to her every need. In fact, why don't they go the whole nine yards and redecorate the bedroom too, or get some new curtains and new flooring as well, or better yet, renovate the whole house while their at it. You never know she may request that too. I mean....what the. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
In the vlog, Lydia said- if she came back to the same cottage she was staying at Cliveden, for a Christmas staycation, she would ask the staff there to move the dining table in the dining room, situated in front of the open fire, and ask them to move it somewhere else, so she could have 2 big armchairs on either side, there instead. Wow, anything else Your Majesty?!

Yes, lets rearrange the furniture to accomodate Lady and Lord Muck on their next free stay, mind you, so she can cosily curl up and warm her big trotters by the fire, with Mr Millen-Gordon by her side, on the ready, at her service, ready to jump to her every need. In fact, why don't they go the whole nine yards and redecorate the bedroom too, or get some new curtains and new flooring as well, or better yet, renovate the whole house while their at it. You never know she may request that too. I mean....what the. :rolleyes:
Lady Muck is the last person to give anyone interior decorating advice.
She copies (elevenerifes) everyone and has no style of her own.
Painting everything snot green ain't gonna cut it dahling.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here’s my two cents on this new flog.

She puts on so much when it comes to her vlogs. Fake enthusiasm, fake excitement, a salesperson persona especially leading up to a product shilling and when actually shilling it. Word salad and overselling, it’s so repetitive, and makes your ears bleed. Case in point: Fairfax and Favour.

Take a shot every-time she says Fairfax and Favour during the first 10 minutes of this flog. You’ll be drunk all the way to Christmas!

Go back to your cunty ways of dressing Lydia. The makeup stained dressing gowns and Primark leggings. That’s more your style

Birkins are smart work bags in my opinion. The witch is all dressed up with nowhere to go, no job to be productive at 😂

That cottage looks nothing more than a country home. Certain areas seems to have been modernised to allow for comfort during staycations. Nothing about it screams luxury to me. She oversells it again and again and my ears are literally bleeding now.

They are smitten by the amount of free food in the cottage. It’s a perfectly normal amount of food for two people but the witch never eats at home so this is clearly a massive treat for her. Ali is eating like a king, shoving it in his gob.

She eats like a queen when she doesn’t have to pay for it. All that free food and wine gobbled up. Uncultured twats. The Wows from this witch, again shows how unused to luxury she is.

Pancakes and eggs Benedict for this witch because once again, she is eating great when it’s not her purse strings that’s getting a workout.

She is absolutely vile. This experience was wasted on these idiots. Shame on this establishment for wasting it on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Here’s my two cents on this new flog.

She puts on so much when it comes to her vlogs. Fake enthusiasm, fake excitement, a salesperson persona especially leading up to a product shilling and when actually shilling it. Word salad and overselling, it’s so repetitive, and makes your ears bleed. Case in point: Fairfax and Favour.

Take a shot every-time she says Fairfax and Favour during the first 10 minutes of this flog. You’ll be drunk all the way to Christmas!

Go back to your cunty ways of dressing Lydia. The makeup stained dressing gowns and Primark leggings. That’s more your style

Birkins are smart work bags in my opinion. The witch is all dressed up with nowhere to go, no job to be productive at 😂

That cottage looks nothing more than a country home. Certain areas seems to have been modernised to allow for comfort during staycations. Nothing about it screams luxury to me. She oversells it again and again and my ears are literally bleeding now.

They are smitten by the amount of free food in the cottage. It’s a perfectly normal amount of food for two people but the witch never eats at home so this is clearly a massive treat for her. Ali is eating like a king, shoving it in his gob.

She eats like a queen when she doesn’t have to pay for it. All that free food and wine gobbled up. Uncultured twats. The Wows from this witch, again shows how unused to luxury she is.

Pancakes and eggs Benedict for this witch because once again, she is eating great when it’s not her purse strings that’s getting a workout.

She is absolutely vile. This experience was wasted on these idiots. Shame on this establishment for wasting it on her.
I was stunned when the freeloader actually ate two starters and a main course. Greedy moo.

• Angry
  • Sick
Lydia and Ali's recent follow on IG.
Screenshot_20231104_090032_Instagram.jpg

Betcha this is the next brand from which this grifter couple has begged freebie 'royal' clothing.
But will insist they have paid for.

Screenshot_20231104_090024_Instagram.jpg

"These are the items we picked up ...".
Oh, f*ck off.
:rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

She’s just too embarrassing isn’t she?
Nothing ever seems right or good enough for her.
Maybe Cliveden could choose a more appreciative couple to give free stays to in future.
No armchairs at the side of her own fire - just sayin’…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guys we have a new self diagnosed ailment for the list. SNOWBLINDNESS due to extreme heat!

Of course when describing where this cottage is she has to talk about the cancer charity walk that she and cawwie raised practically zero dollars for and made it about their drunken cackling. She claims to have had snowblindness and leaves out the fact that she and cawwie actually did not walk the whole thing… sat in a pub drinking and got driven to the end.

Why can she not ever just say something like…. “Along the river Thames there are these beautiful cottages and we are so excited to stay in the one on the grounds of Clivedon”?

And boy oh boy was she working hard to stay in control of her accent, cackling, and behavior while trying desperately to look like a rich witch the whole time. She must have needed a week off after this weekends efforts to be so fake.

View attachment 2548325
View attachment 2548326
No Lyds it wasn't the equivilent of ' snow bindness' it is what is called being pissed, because yet again you and your drunken mate couldn't stay away from the booze even on a charity walk. As @Julia123 mentions she couldn't remember exactly where they walked because we all know she was in the pub and then driven to the destination unlike all the others who actually did the walk and raised money for this worthy cause. She makes me actually sick with her behaviour, both her and her f**king side kick Carrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg, this woman is haunting me.... I was looking at some of the comments on Victoria's latest IG post and look who happen to leave a comment in her comments section?! It was f**king Dionne!! She's bloody everywhere! Doing her usual gushy sucking up. Is she following Lydia and Victoria? Omg, I need to get her out of my life. 😂 Soon I'll find her on my friends social media accounts. lol Be gone Dionne, be gone.

CC7E5948-9FB3-44B9-A0A5-50CE1156D6F2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If Dionne is commenting on both Lydia and Victoria she must be able to put two and two together and be able to see who is actually smashing it and who is a big loser.

Reactions: 18
I don't care how much it costs or how posh you want to look that bloody Birkin does NOT GO with the 'country look'. I also don't like the F&F boots with the zip on the outside.

Reactions: 22

If she always knows better, why does she do nothing but copy others (badly)?

Reactions: 14
Where were her hideous Lily & Bean suitcase and travel bag she was raving about a few weeks ago? thats right nowhere to be seen probably shoved in the attic.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.