Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On IG #evergreenthebook has already been used by another author who published her book “Evergreen” in 2022. Would her and her publisher be happy about this?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
On IG #evergreenthebook has already been used by another author who published her book “Evergreen” in 2022. Would her and her publisher be happy about this?
Isn't social media promotion 101 to check the hashtags you're using to promote a book or product haven't already been used. (and so of course she didn't check it!)

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Just something I thought interesting.

48,000 words.

Don't know how accurate this is BUT "48,000 words is 96 pages single-spaced or 192 pages double-spaced. Typical documents that are 48,000 words include include novels, novellas, and other published books. It will take approximately 160 minutes to read 48,000 words."

So I am thinking there is lots of white space.View attachment 2494601
That works out to be 18 pages with no words on it for each 'season'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What the actual? …….
View attachment 2494567
Darling! Can you not see? This is her guiding everyone in how to re-connect with nature and find balance…

Oops sorry - as you were! It’s Boo Font isn’t it? So it’s Boo Font Ali showing the world how to re- connect with nature and find balance…

Sheesh…Can it get any worse?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised of the layout of her book launch in the store - thought at least she would of had a large cardboard cut out of herself and it would have been displayed more aesthetically pleasing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m surprised of the layout of her book launch in the store - thought at least she would of had a large cardboard cut out of herself and it would have been displayed more aesthetically pleasing.
I think that was just lydia stopping in to sign books, not a book launch. There were a couple of hundred books there - so I'm sure that seemed like a lot to her (and the teeny book shop) but that is not a very large amount of sales for a publisher right?

And wasn't it interesting she acted like she HAD NOT SEEN THE BOOK BEFORE when she arrived there. How does that work? Does the 'author' really not get copies of their own before book stores?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And wasn't it interesting she acted like she HAD NOT SEEN THE BOOK BEFORE when she arrived there. How does that work? Does the 'author' really not get copies of their own before book stores?
An author, yes, but do we really stretch that definition so far with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Utterly confused - I don't understand! Why on earth would an author who has put their heart and soul into written and publishing 'thier baby' ever think to let someone else sign it for them, and take that hard work away from them...

Oh yeah, she didn't, the knob!!! 🤢
---
And these jean outfits, trying to dress the same vein as Kate Mids. She looked better in the dresses, she looks shite! Waiting for her in Superga next 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh now I see why she made such a HUGE deal of signing books with her name. NOT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Didn’t she also charge a little bit more for the signed versions? If so, saying she thought about asking someone else to sign them for her is MAD and takes an idiot to admit…. oh wait, she proved that to be true regardless by confessing to not know how to spell ‘daughter’?!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She can’t be bothered to be on time even when Carrie nags her

She doesn’t want to leave car to get her own drinks

She doesn’t want to fuel her own car

She doesn’t want to sign “ her “ books … she’s so damn lazy! Lazy Lydia

• Heart
Reactions: 32

She’s a pathetic diva. Way above her station and needs knocking down a few pegs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine bringing out a book getting people to pre order it signed and then wanting to get someone else to sign them. Shows how much respect she has for her minions...zero!
I know, you couldn t make it up could you? I m pretty sure she s pandered to her audience (and lets face it, her lazy work ethic), it s a book for her followers, the hard of thinking. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

She's a massive diva!!!
She has everyone running around after her, its embarrassing how pathetic she is, can't even do the everyday things normal people do 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.