Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greentrees

VIP Member
4A54ED16-08EB-423A-A9D3-3A007E7235AB.jpeg

Oh shut up MJ Way. Author my foot! I wonder if MJ Way will be at the evermean book event? If anything, she could liven up the place by singing a Michael Jackson song for some entertainment, even if the only two people there will be Ali and Carrie. "Sad times"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

blue-orchid

My gosh I’ve never seen anyone make such a DRAMA over signing their OWN NAME. Never in a million years did I think her footage of signing her bewks would be all about how she can’t sign her own name and spell it right 😳.

Such a FUSS - she even asked if she could have someone else sign her name! Then of course, knew she was running late and had already had coffee but stopped for Starbucks anyway and made Cawwie (the driver) go in for it. What a diva and how disrespectful to the bookshop to be late on purpose.
Shows us how much of a lazy cow she is.

Says even more that she didn't even think it important or an honor to want to sign copies herself.

It highlights how much effort and thought she put into this and that it most likely was written by someone else.

Someone who put blood, sweat and tears into writing a book, would be so proud to sign it.

She just keeps giving herself away.

No way did she write this especially if she is late to her 1st book event and didn't even want to put effort or time into signing it for customers.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Logs are still rotten, gardens is a mess, plus she obviously never cleans or puts fresh water in the bird bath.
Screenshot_20231002_191615_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231002_185935_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231002_195129_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231002_195505_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
IMG_1118.jpeg

This is the lamest and most lazy and ridiculous statement ever. Also, she sure doesn’t look professional saying she is basically too hung over to do her job… a job that would have been shot last week and edited by her “team” last week. All she has to do is post it and lay around and delete comments!

The “launch” is Thursday… and what on earth is she doing for it bedsides going to the book store thing?

The there is zero excuse for not filming something last week to post today. Professional creators would have pre-filmed several sit down or haul/seasonal videos in advance… weeks ago for this exact reason.

Not that I personally care to watch it but WOW wouldn’t a leaning into the autumn season gardening, cooking, journaling, fashun tutorial from her bewk (sneak peek) be very fitting the very vlog before the “launch”. 🤔 You know… to promote more than the cover and signature?

• Sick

Greentrees

VIP Member
If the Harrods Book announcement wasn't staged, then I don't know what was! She already knew about it! You can't tell me that she happen to receive a text message or email or whatever it was, just as she was filming during her vlog at that very moment. Oh puleese! She wanted to boast about it on camera. The whole surprised look, highly emotive reaction, hands over the mouth, the crying, the long pause, then the silence, all of the visuals, the hands waving about, the facial expressions, all of it, it was all theatrical.

Yes anyone would be excited about their book in Harrods but coming from Lydia who is fake af and always has some agenda, and ulterior motive, it was all too contrived and put-on, to me. And then in the same clip happen to slide in the part where Selfridges will be stocking it too. I was thinking to myself, the announcement made in the vlog, the timing of it all, it can't be a coincidence. Yer sure Jan. Imo, it was all fake and premeditated. She would take any opportunity to advertise her book, she didn't write (written by someone else, an actual writer), and humble brag and self-praise and lay it on thick about how important (she thinks) she is, all done in true narcissistic style.

Also, did that clip of Lydia, remind anyone else of the moment when Meghan Markle in her Netflix Docuseries', just so happen to receive a text from Beyoncé, just when the camera's were rolling, and out of the blue, she picked up her phone, and low and behold 'oh look, Beyoncé just texted me' scenario, sort of in the same vein. It looked strategically produced/orchestrated and set up, just like in Lydia's vlog. A bit sus if you ask me.

• Sick
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh Lydia please STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT! you are not where you are now because you refused to hustle and step on other people to get what you want, you are where you are now because you are a vile woman and brands and people have begun to see that!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Por Que?

She wants to eat a carrot a day because she thinks they will make her skin orange and she won’t have to self tan anymore. So, like a child, she’s had to find a way to disguise them by dipping them in peanut butter 😂😂😂 what a knob

• Haha
  • Wow

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Imagine posting photos of yourself sleeping to a public platform. Maybe I’m out of touch but that seems so odd?
Because it is contrived and taken purposefully to show to her minions how exhausting it is to not live in the real world, where humans that have jobs where they work 24/7 still have to get up and carry on. She is a diva through & through. I have absolutely no respect for her. She goes on about lockdown and covid. I lost my father in lockdown. That grief, and that pain never ever leaves me. The guilt of feeling I could have done more myself sits with me.
So many people lost love ones during that time. To not visit him in intensive care, and then get that call & only then was I able to go to the hospital, and witness him lying there having passed was a dark hole so deep it took me to places unimaginable. Grief is different for everyone.
She is insufferable how she only ever thinks of herself, and her deluded sense of reality and actual purpose. She is, and was not hard done by in her life at all.
Sorry my rant is over 🤣🤣🕊🕊

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Ali going to pottery class allegedly to make mugs for his wife :ROFLMAO: She says it's because he knows how much she loves mugs, I think:
1) He gets to spend time away from her (couldn't she had gone with him to class?? It could have been a lovely couples activity)
2) Money is tight and she is not getting gifted any mugs
3) He's more insane than I thought
---
Speaking of classes, she should take an acting one; this might be the least genuine surprise reaction I've ever seen!
Capture2.JPG

Also, what is this pose? I've never seen anyone react in such a weird way to good news or...any news! If you remember my dad is a body language expert, I'll ask his opinion!

Capture.JPG

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Imagine getting half a dozen eggs as a birthday present! Imagine getting half a dozen eggs as a birthday present from someone in your family who would spend 20k on a handbag just for likes from strangers.
Half a dozen eggs. Fucking hell. That's shite. Nothing says I love you, quite like it
Not even a dozen eggs. She gave half a dozen.
After showing a draw full of eggs.
Small small heart.

eimaiilili

What absolute fakery when "talking" to the little dog in the corridor. What tf accent is that? I mean it was so contrived, I laughed out loud.
"I forgot they allowed dogs heuuuu. Flock off you nincompoop. She also read our comments heah about her gross habit of going sockless in leather boots and proceeded to make a huge point about putting them on for our benefit in front of the camera. "fehfax and feivah biouts..." Shut up you twat.
It's telling that she also addresses her spelling mistakes. Why tf though does she need to approach a book signing like it's a mission or an expedition to Antarctica?
The crying bit towards the end is really hilarious. Ugh. I don't know if I should burst out laughing, or pull my hair out in chunks regarding the abysmally low level these birdbrains have lowered themselves to...I'm sure Dante's Inferno did not evoke such emotion and so many tears as Lydia's flook. She spells her name without the "i", she doesn't know how to spell the word "daughter", yet she puts herself up there along with Lord Byron and Hemingway. Give us a break, airhead.

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Giving eggs as a birthday present just shows how arrogant and egotistical she is. Because she thinks someone will fawn over them simple because they’re from HER chickens! ‘Oh my god, I have genuine Lydia Millen chicken eggs’ How bloody up your own arse do you have to be to think those eggs will suffice as a birthday present?!! Delusions of grandeur.
I give away my chickens eggs every week because we have so many, I wouldn’t dream of presenting them as an actual birthday present.

What next, will she save up their shit and present it as organic manure for Christmas??
Don't forget they were BRANDED with HER BUSINESS LOGO lol

She has a way of making EVERY SINGLE THING about herself!

• Sick
  • Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Yep along with the astrological bag. She styled it with this outfit but I don't remember her ever taking it outside of the bunga.

View attachment 2490441the
---

To be honest I wouldn't actually be surprised if halfpenny did offer to make her a new corset. She has already made her a short version of her wedding skirt and gave it to her for her birthday.

View attachment 2490449
Both of those Dior bags were stunning - the wildflower and the astrological - collector’s items. I was so jealous.. not any more..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Oops...

VIP Member
I question if that's her signing.....
---
So off topic real quick....

I've told my parents and two friends but not others. It's going to be a rough Oct and Nov....

Long story short...my 82 year old mom had a stroke last year, my dad who's 80 cares for her himself. She was in hospital end of June with pneumonia and Covid. I flew home spending the last 3 months there.

I am back in the US but have decided my 32 years here in the US are done.

We have no family in Singapore and so am selling the house, car and retiring at 49 from my job of 17 years.

My older sister is a narcissist so no help from her.

Yes, I will be moving from a lovely large home to the bedroom where my baby cot was.

Fun!

My time in the US is over.

I'm fortunate to still have my parents and being single and childless grants me the opportunity to go care for them.

They gave up so much for me and now I happily give this all up for them. I also plan to travel like a nutter.

My 2nd trip after my 50th in April will be the UK and France.

My 1st will be Melbourne and Sydney.

Perhaps one day we will all meet.

It's the one thing I am grateful to this muppet for.

She brought so many of us like minded women together.

Love to you all and for keeping me laughing despite the many days and nights I had tears streaming down my face.

🤗

💕
---
I am fortunate they have a live in housekeeper ( very common in Asia and the Middle East) and my dad is able bodied albeit slow, but it's not me there for them.

I have spent more than 3 decades in North America but it is time to go.

The decision to go be with them even though they do not feel they "need" me right now, is easy.

Moving back to a different culture, a place I left a week after I turned 17 is going to be really interesting.

I also wonder how life will be when both parents are gone. We are not close to any family as my parents were both set to be in arranged marriages to others.

Instead they told their parents and families to fuck right off, by running away together at age 17 and 18 in the middle of the night.

I admire them.

This is not a new chapter, but a new book in my life.

I just want to say thanks to all you lovely fellow Tattlers for always being so sweet, kind and unbelievably hilarious especially during my many sleepless nights.

Thank you. Love to you all
I was SO moved by your post Dearest @blue-orchid ! Truly.

Massive changes for you ahead then. I remember when you went to see your parents when your mother was first unwell and I know it was a tough one for you. You are a very good daughter. There’s a wonderful poem by Robert Frost called ‘The Road Not Taken’ - it has a beautiful gentleness describing how he was in a wood and two paths lay ahead of him. He took the path that was grassy and hadn’t been worn and how this had made ALL the difference. Whatever the driving force is that has prompted you to take this gargantuan step ( because that’s what it is) making SUCH huge changes has clearly got something wonderful ready in your future that will happen to you as a result of making these changes. I know you will trust that and I just want you to know how much your bravery is to be admired. In years to come ( when you are further down your road) you will be saying ‘This would never have happened if I hadn’t moved...’ You have a great deal to look forward to 😀🤩.

Of course we all need to be the first to know...😜

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
Can someone explain what Fi’s job is? What qualifies her to host the event?
This is Fi’s & Carrie’s official job description on Lydia’s website, so they are basically running Lydia's life and ‘business’
No wonder her ‘career’ is in tatters. Then add Lydia’s own damaging input. What a disaster. It all makes sense now, no wonder everything has gone south. 😂

1AEF1328-CC9B-456A-9DFE-0C16B0C8FFD3.jpeg

62138C14-9CF2-4957-A391-0881CB0610FE.jpeg

Carrie can't do anything without the mention of alcohol or a glass of wine in hand.

• Sick
  • Heart