Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chat-alie

Oh dear! She even went as far as saying "this is the best book I've ever read so far". She is either delusional or under a spell.
I think this lady has read very few books in her life 🤣 Writing "emurst" instead of immersed proves her inability to spell, something which would improve upon frequent reading.

Bit odd how obsessed she is with it though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Posts like this make me feel better about humanity! Your lovely mum has obviously done a great job in raising such a considerate person. Life is what you make of it! ❤
That’s lovely of you to say- I really want to show her this, but if I do she will definitely cry 😂

It’s funny as by not having as much as everyone else, I actually had the best childhood. We had shaving foam fights in the garden with a slip and slide, played the crystal maze (she spent hours cutting up gold and silver paper- put us in our hall way and made the paper fly about with a hairdryer!). We made our own fun and spent time together which made me and my brothers much more socially aware and emotionally intelligent. To think Lidl thinks that she was hard done by her mother for bloody hair removal actually breaks my heart. I’m sure she did her very best.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Julia123

VIP Member
My gosh I’ve never seen anyone make such a DRAMA over signing their OWN NAME. Never in a million years did I think her footage of signing her bewks would be all about how she can’t sign her own name and spell it right 😳.

Such a FUSS - she even asked if she could have someone else sign her name! Then of course, knew she was running late and had already had coffee but stopped for Starbucks anyway and made Cawwie (the driver) go in for it. What a diva and how disrespectful to the bookshop to be late on purpose.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Evergreen: Discover the Joy in Every Season by Lydia Elise Millen | Goodreads

Down to a 2.1 out of 5 stars. No way would I blind buy a book under 4 stars, let alone 2.1 stars. Frow's book has a rating of 4.01 stars, and she actually composed and wrote the entire book herself and didn't just compile a bunch of quotes with the help of other people.

Finally, someone has mentioned the actual content, and it is a book of quotes written by others. This is how she has made the book so long. A quote per page, then a recipe per page, with Season title pages, and blank pages for the reader to jot down notes like 'Why did I buy this book' and 'That was a wasted twentyfiver'. #bookgate is going to be a bigger failure than Globy. I really hope that she financed the printing of this herself. This is a future Dollar Tree book for a buck.

Why would she think that she is an author if she just used other authors' quotes, and recipes that other cooks have developed? Sounds like none of this book is original work. I hope that @shabazsays receives a copy. His review would be fantastic.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Greentrees

VIP Member
Mrs. Ali Gordon, authentically unkind and vile human!
View attachment 2485543
"care more about being human"

Maybe she should follow her own advice! So typical of her- 'Do as I say not as I do'. Hypocrite! This is the person who has just said a derogatory insensitive term towards the Down Syndrome community! And she has the audacity to be preaching to others about ethics relating to right and wrong and life lessons. She is far from being human. Look at her abhorrent track record, she is the first person that should be examining her own wrongdoings, and looking inward, thinking about her own unacceptable actions. ffs!

And the fact that she hasn't even shown her face in real time since she made the slur, and only re-posting previous content on her IG or pre-recorded videos or filming a post of chutney and eggs and whatever else to deflect, just shows how much of a gutless coward she is and has no remorse or regret for what she has said. She is the worst!

I hope her upcoming book event goes to shit and she is called out for her disgusting behaviour and it ruins her day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Queenofsaigon

Today's the D day. The day of the Waterstones event. Will it flop, will it be a success? Who knows. Anything can happen when Mrs Bucket is concerned.

Depending on the signal I will try to live post from the event as much as I can!

• Heart
  • Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
If I worked at Belle PR, the very first thing I would stop Elsie doing is responding to comments. I would have her heart comments she likes and ignore those she doesn’t.

Unfortunately, her true personality is revealed with every comment she replies to and it ain’t pretty. It’s the same rude Rexysbum attitude and passive aggressive X at the end. Vile.

• Heart

Wazabi

Chatty Member
But she’s so kind! 🤬 What a horrible human she is!
I truly don’t know what’s left in her. What is she about? Why do people follow her? She is not relatable, her style is a horrid mix of whatever she gets gifted, does not create fitness content anymore, does not cook, does not garden/tend to the animals, does not travel, doesn’t really do anything inspiring or worth watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
So she says, totally in awe of herself and with tears in her eyes “people, after I’m dead and gone, could discover Evergreen” and that is possibly the most narcissistic thing I have ever heard her say. It’s NAUSEATING 🤢🤢🤢🤢 You can see her trying SO HARD to cry as well, then because she can’t force it enough she cuts the camera off for a bit and comes back full on red in the face.

I am at the point where I can honestly say I hate her and I don’t say this about anyone. Please don’t judge me Tattlers 🫣

ETA: She really should always wear big floofy dresses because they balance out her massive face. As you can see here jeans and a slim silhouette no longer work!
View attachment 2486939
God - same! Nauseating stuff. Smug, self-satisfied, pretentious, conceited, revolting woman. This choppy, edited farce was put in for sympathy after her appalling word was used in the last vlog. No surprise, mind. We knew there would be tears.. only about herself though. Stuff everyone else.

ABB7A197-1AC4-43C6-824A-4F4AB3E632BC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Lotster

My friend is an author....................................who cannot spell, write, or use grammar correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

blue-orchid

Mrs. Gordon, “author,” questions the correct spelling of daughters. A complete embarrassment per usual in front of the bookstore staff while surrounded by all those books. See clip.

Wow.....

I have no words......

other than...

Moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47