Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Not watched yet but she’s disgusting if she’s slagging off her poor mother.

I’m from a single parent family and watching my mum constantly juggle the bills whilst working full time work on shit pay WHILST looking after us on her own gave me nothing but admiration for her. She made sure we had everything we needed and I understood that there was some things everybody else had but I would never tell my mum so as not to put her under more pressure or make her feel like she wasn’t doing enough. I remember everyone going on school trips and hiding the letters about it so my mum didn’t bad about needing to find the money for it. When mobiles came out, I was literally the only person in my year not to have one. I pretended i didn’t want one but really if was because I knew how much money my mum earned a week and the cost of the phone would have taken her weeks money to buy not to mention the £10 I’d likely burn through every week! I’m grateful as it’s taught me the value of money. I take nothing for granted and appreciate everything I have.

I can see why she has issues with her mum if this is how she behaves. Frankly if she was my daughter I’d disown her for being so ungrateful and so bloody inconsiderate.
Posts like this make me feel better about humanity! Your lovely mum has obviously done a great job in raising such a considerate person. Life is what you make of it! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Missmarpleknows

She is desperate for money to wear those hideous paid for partnership pajama set. Lily & Bean did her dirty.
View attachment 2493755

Save the trees! what a waste of paper. From a person who listens to books on audible and doesn’t have a collection of books in her library shelves at home.

View attachment 2493781

Those PJ’s are horrific, at best she looks like that tacky 80’s Pierrot clown 🤡

IMG_4505.jpeg

However I think outfit and her personality and face is more this like fella:

IMG_4506.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Publishers seem to be pushing any old shite this days if it has a name (however minor attached to it)

It’s like Meghans book the bench. Who the fuck was the target market for that book? Children weren’t riveted about a book about a sodding bench and it was far too smalzy and short for an adult to want to spend money on it.

It’s the same with Lidl’s effort. It’s going to be complete word salad about the seasons. Who the fuck cares? It’s a natural way of the world, I have eyes. Yes I can see leaves falling and high winds. I don’t need sone uneducated influencer telling me all about them. I can see the seasons out of my window FOR FREE.

It will likely have a small production run so she can crow and say she’s a sold out published author, that or you know when you go to a garden centre and they have a little book section with the most random selection of books? It’ll be there. It’s the type of book that you buy great auntie Gloria at Christmas as she mentioned once that she likes gardening. One that come Boxing Day goes straight to the oxfam charity shop.

• Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
“What a special morning seeing my book for the first time in jaffe_and_neale and reading your words of encouragement to yourselves (and some to me to, thank you)”

It’s too.

As in:

“and some to me TOO.”

Fucking hell can you do a DAY without spelling something wrong? Get your captions proofread if you are arsing about currently cosplaying being an author!

• Haha
  • Angry

Lola Faith

VIP Member
She said Lumi wakes her up in the night for food, and its not feasible for Lydia to leave the bedroom???????

So now the cat food is in the bedroom and the dogs food is in the bathroom!

Normal!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Yel

Chatty Member
Not sure why she is sooo excited that Harrods is stocking her book
It's such a vanity thing. It's not difficult for Harrods to get 10 copies of something to sell, with the option to return anything unsold.

I sometimes use AI to summarize her lengthy videos into a few bullet points. I know what she can do with her peanut butter carrots!
  • 🏃‍♀️ The vlogger is not going for a run.
  • 🎵 She mentions music playing in the background.
  • ☀ It's a cool morning with mist and dew on the leaves and berries.
  • 🐔 She checks on her chickens in the morning.
  • 🥬 The kitchen garden needs some care, and she mentions her leaf lettuce.
  • 🥕 She discusses her beauty treatment of carrots with peanut butter for a healthy glow.
  • 💆‍♀️ She uses a skincare device called Kenzie to rejuvenate her skin.
  • 💇‍♀️ She talks about managing her hair growth and the significance of her book, "Evergreen," being featured in Harrods and Selfridges.
  • 👢 She shows off her new Fairfax and Favor boots.
  • 00:00:00 In this section, Lydia Elise Millen talks about her morning routine, including tending to her chickens and her kitchen garden. She also shares a beauty tip she learned on TikTok about eating carrots with peanut butter to maintain a healthy glow during autumn and winter. Lydia then goes on to discuss her hair and skincare routine, highlighting the Kenzie device that she uses for skin rejuvenation and hair removal. She offers a discount code for viewers interested in purchasing the device.
  • 00:05:00 In this section, Lydia Elise Millen discusses her personal experience with hair removal and shares her recommendation for a device called Kenzie that she uses to reduce hair growth. She explains that she has always had coarse hair and struggled with hair removal, but the Kenzie device has helped her manage it. She also mentions that the device has additional attachments for acne treatment and skin rejuvenation. Lydia emphasizes that the device is a great investment and offers good value for money. She also talks about her decision to experiment with not using fake tan during the autumn and winter months to focus on the health and glow of her natural skin. Overall, she is in a good place with her skincare routine and is excited to share the devices that have helped her.
  • 00:10:00 In this section, Lydia reveals some exciting news - her book, Evergreen, is going to be sold in Harrods and Selfridges, and she has been asked to do a private signing for them. She expresses her gratitude and excitement for this opportunity, acknowledging that writing a book is significant and it will live on even after she's gone. She takes a moment to reflect on the journey and how much it means to her, and even gets emotional about it. Later, she composes herself and gets ready to meet her friends, showing off her outfit which features new snazzy boots.
  • 00:15:00 In this section, Lydia shares her excitement about her new Fairfax and Favor boots, which she had been wanting for a long time. She mentions that the boots are flattering, comfortable, and perfect for the upcoming seasons. Lydia also talks about her outfit for an upcoming event and shows off her thistle flower arrangements in the living room. She expresses her pride in her husband, Ali, for finding and repurposing three antique mirrors for their home, which they have been waiting to find. Lastly, Lydia mentions the beautiful view outside their house and the delivery of fabrics for their Wisteria room.
  • 00:20:00 In this section of the video, Lydia discusses her plans for decluttering and organizing her home. She shows samples of fabrics and colors that she will be incorporating into her bedroom, explaining how she wants to add pops of green to make the room more bold. Lydia also gives a tour of her bedroom and showcases different areas that she wants to optimize for storage, such as a laundry basket that can free up a cupboard and an area for her cat's feeding station. Overall, she is excited about decluttering and finding hidden treasures in her home.
  • 00:25:00 In this section, Lydia talks about some useful brown blankets she recently purchased from Amazon, which are great for picnics or for protecting furniture from pets. She also mentions finding some bells that her dog, Barkley, enjoys. Lydia shares that she and her husband have been playing Bing Crosby's music in honor of a song that was played at a family member's funeral. She also shares some other recent purchases, including a new phone case and supplies for making tomato chutney. Lydia shows off the chutney jars and labels that she bought, as well as some hair pins and egg boxes. Overall, Lydia has been busy organizing and preparing gifts while enjoying the sounds of Bing Crosby and the golf tournament in the background.
  • 00:30:00 In this section, Lydia shares a glimpse of her home organization process, where she uses stamps to label and date certain items. She also shows off some decorative sausage dogs she purchased from Stacy Solomon's collection, which she finds adorable. Lydia then proceeds to show her outfit for the day, featuring old Pig denim jeans, a Cordings knitted roll neck, and Fairfax and Favor boots. She also mentions her hair styling method and reflects on how she used to style her hair differently in the past. Lydia and her partner Ali are getting ready to attend an 80th birthday party with a cake and champagne. Finally, she mentions that it's the start of October, which marks publication month for her.
  • 00:35:00 In this section of the video, Lydia discusses her plans for the day, which include making chutney and organizing her greenhouse. She also mentions her husband's wardrobe, which she wants to declutter. Lydia takes charge and helps him decide which items to keep or get rid of, considering brands and personal preferences. They go through a selection of shoes, and Lydia suggests keeping certain styles while getting rid of others. She presents a lineup of shoes that she believes work well for different occasions, expressing her interest in buying more pairs in the future.
  • 00:40:00 In this section, Lydia Elise Millen shows off her partner's collection of designer shoes and discusses their debate over keeping certain pieces of clothing. She playfully argues over her partner's denim jacket collection, teasing him about his reluctance to get rid of items he never wears. Lydia also mentions her own collection of aprons and admits to forgetting to wear them while cooking. Overall, this section highlights the couple's playful banter and the process of organizing their home for autumn.
  • 00:45:00 In this section, Lydia Elise Millen discusses her home organization efforts for autumn and shares some exciting news with her viewers. She talks about harvesting tomatoes and making chutney using her Thermomix. Lydia also shows her pet chickens and collects corn from her garden. She then harvests her crown princes, a type of gourd, and expresses her excitement for a golf match. She mentions her daily carrot and peanut butter snack and plans to tackle her kitchen garden next. Overall, Lydia showcases her productive and fulfilling day at home.
  • 00:50:00 In this section, Lydia talks about a snack she enjoys, which consists of carrot sticks and peanut butter. She mentions that carrots are believed to help build a tan and make the skin glow, while peanut butter is a good snack for cravings due to its healthy fats. Lydia also shows her excitement about harvesting pumpkins from her garden and gives a tour of her greenhouse, which she plans to restyle for an upcoming shoot. She mentions her lemon trees and the spider encounter she had while watering them. Lydia discusses her plans for the kitchen garden, including growing carrots, parsnips, lettuce, tomatoes, and brussel sprouts. She shares that she has made five jars of tomato and carrot chutney and demonstrates her pot-pourri burner, using a rose fragrance to eliminate food smells. Lydia concludes by mentioning her busy schedule and the need for sleep.
  • 00:55:00 In this section, Lydia discusses her recent fatigue as the nights start to get longer and her excitement for the signing event she has coming up next week. She also mentions having a cheaty dinner of fish and chips and watching the Barbie movie, which she initially thought was silly but ended up finding thought-provoking and inspiring. Lydia reflects on the idea of embracing one's humanity and being fully alive, regardless of external factors. She invites her viewers to share their thoughts on the film and concludes by expressing her anticipation for the upcoming week.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
She has to be the ONLY "author" that has told people to buy her book for DECOR and probably doesn't care if they ever read it.

• Haha
  • Sick

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Autumn Days has given me major throwback vibes to primary school and I’m loving it 😆😆

Just listened to the clip, thanks @PottyPotager ❤What a load of utter bollocks it is. AND she manages to throw some shade in it:

IMG_7253.jpeg
IMG_7254.jpeg

I was thinking “surely you don’t have to do that EVERY year” and then I realised it’s Lydia and every year she’s got a new Gate she created and more people who can’t stand her 😂

Also I’m a petty cow and I find it rather amusing that autumn this year has decided to say fuck you Lydia imma stay 20 degrees right through October 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

blue-orchid

She's probably the only one "emurst" in the word salad extravaganza.

This, my dear Reader, epitomizes the level of intellect of her sycophantic sheep.

The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I haven't commented in months because honestly this creature just infuriates me. But today I couldn't hold back.
She claims to have a strain in her arm from reading?? READING???!!!!
I'm sorry but I refuse to believe someone who can't spell her own name can actually read.
No. No. No. A thousand times NO.
This woman does not read. Audiobooks and the tv guide are not reading you absolute waste of space!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
There won’t be mistakes because she did not write it and probably got proof reading from the publishing house 🙈
I hope it all goes to shit. The fools that comment on her posts, they themselves need to a reality check to realise what a narcissist and trully selfish idiot Lydia is. False is an understatement.

I don’t comment on ANY other tattle threads. I look through when I have time.. however Lydia millen has the most tattle threads. That speaks volumes.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
For those who didn’t watch the vlog… lololol.

The reason why her hair looks better is she’s back to using a ghd straightener which smooths out her coarse hair. And the MVC haircut helps as she finally has long layers. She always demanded a long blunt cut with no layers before which was so bottom heavy. Funny we haven’t seen her paying for a follow up MVC “expensive” cut since the freebie.

IMG_4854.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

slipperfluff

So she says, totally in awe of herself and with tears in her eyes “people, after I’m dead and gone, could discover Evergreen” and that is possibly the most narcissistic thing I have ever heard her say. It’s NAUSEATING 🤢🤢🤢🤢 You can see her trying SO HARD to cry as well, then because she can’t force it enough she cuts the camera off for a bit and comes back full on red in the face.

I am at the point where I can honestly say I hate her and I don’t say this about anyone. Please don’t judge me Tattlers 🫣

ETA: She really should always wear big floppy dresses because they balance out her massive face. As you can see here jeans and a slim silhouette no longer work!
View attachment 2486939
I saw this and also thought it was the most narcissistic display I’d seen from her yet!!

Pure pure narcissism. Hilarious.

• Heart
  • Sick

Kaylovescosmetics

Let’s hope at her book launch somebody questions her about her awful slur using that awful word and about her abusing a pregnant hairdresser, bet they get chucked out if the do but how brilliant if someone was to film it and put it all over social media. Have an tattlers managed to get a ticket to the launch

• Heart
Reactions: 39

nightmareonbondstreet

My best friend is

Still no idea 😂 the first question was about that and the answer left me like huuuh? I had a flick through the book and there are some recipes, section about style, couple of quotes. The rest seems to be her experiences. Autumn was the hardest to write because she had to face the hard times she went through, quoting my best friend:

View attachment 2505503
---

speaking of reviews, Fi at the end asked us to post positive reviews on Amazon and Waterstones. And if we didn’t like it then kindly not post anything at all 🙄
If you don’t like it don’t post anything at all? Wow! Book reviews are there to help you decide if you would enjoy the book. It’s not trolling someone to say if you want a book about gardening this isn’t for you.

Also the event I went to they had another author answering the questions and then they were engaging in conversations about the writing process etc. also the Q&A at the end you could stick your hand up and ask whatever you like followed by a signing. Sounds to me like she read off cue cards and had been fully briefed about what to say. They clearly know she’s an absolute liability

Reactions: 39