Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GinaG1503

So whilst I was shopping in town today, I popped into Waterstones to see if they had stock of madams book. It took some searching, but I finally spotted the one lonely copy in an inconspicuous corner of the shop, wedged between an array of non-fictional offerings. I flicked through the book and in fairness, I was surprised to see it doesn't have as many blank pages as I first assumed; though the font is big and spaced out. I agree with others, that the illustrations are beautiful, but we'll give credit to the actual artist, Dianne Sutherland for those!

However, it appears the book is mostly full of narcistic waffle (of course it would be!) and how she relates the twists and turns of life, to the seasons and elements of nature. She repeats stories of her upbringing that we've heard time and time before, her Nonno working as tailor on Savile Row and the vast differences in her childhood homes; in her words, she watched her mum scrape by, but when she stayed with her Dad and Grandparents, she was reminded that anything is possible and would be driven around in luxury cars and slept in a four poster bed!

In chapter 'Building Resilience', she briefly mentions the Globy disaster and how she received an influx of negative feedback (which as we know, she ignored and turn off commenting!), she said how embarrassed she was with the reaction, yet states she has learnt to take accountability for her failings and realise her mistakes - yeah sure, if you say so Lydia! The chapter 'Living with Loss' she talks about Lynx's disappearance and the passing of her Nonno from Covid - I'm guessing this is the part she was crying through whilst recoding the audio book.

All in all, it's clear the reason she thinks her book is a masterpiece and listens to the audio recording on repeat, is because it's all about her! With a few recipes and methods of how to connect with nature thrown in. The way her and her delusional followers are going on about this book, you'd think she has come through absolute turmoil, the depths of despair and true hardships. No Lydia, you had a failed business because you tried ripping people off with overpriced tat from China, you incurred no financial downfall just a bruised ego, and proceeded to live your life of luxury. You verbally abused a pregnant hairdresser and continued to berate her business on your public platform, you then gaslit your followers into playing the victim and showed how truly tone deaf you were to the grave affects and struggles of the pandemic; let's not forget the 'Fuck You 2020' Birkin and gifting herself a £4k Chupi Hero ring, as she considered herself a hero for getting through covid - You mean the endless amount of online shopping whilst sat in your million pound home!? Yes the loss of a beloved pet and a Grandparent is hard, and I believe each person's grief is no less valid than someone else's but these are losses that nearly every single person will experience in life, yet acts as if she's the only person to have ever gone through it! It’s truly shocking how far removed from reality she is!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

coconochanel

VIP Member
The crunchy outer shell
the tasty chocolate inside
Ali bring me more mini eggs
while I scream and cry

My spectacular book is beginning to flop
one star reviews from those goodreads lot
Evergreens a masterpiece, a work of art
I should know I wrote the end part
'
'breathe chicken breathe' it'll all be fine
we've got mini eggs and lots of wine
but I ignore what cawwie said
I grab my mini eggs and stomp off to bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

ella1979

VIP Member
Omg the author used the word “ we were leaded “ instead of “we were led” on lead rein blah blah

Then she’s too anxious to fill a car with fuel , must be little man’s job (another!)

Then she states she nearly hired someone to sign the books for her?! How inauthentic?! Was she going to send Carrie?

She does very, very little in life

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Greentrees

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but I'm howling at the way these two are dressed. What even. Ali doesn't know if he’s Arthur or Martha, he looks like he got lost and now he’s been found by his mum and she’s dressed him up ready to go on an expedition, and Lydia just looks batshit crazy. Her posture is shocking, she looks hunched over. I thought Ali looked silly in his Fedora hat but Lydia takes the cake. Who are they kidding with this getup.

3A8FCFE1-138D-4B1A-AF63-484FDB66CE98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Queenofsaigon

My best friend is
WHAT actually was this? Her own staff/paid friend’s sister who probably wrote the book for her… is asking her prepared questions with rehearsed answers? I’ve never been to a book party so I imagine someone may know the questions in advance but wouldn’t the interviewer be some journalist or person in the book industry?

Tattlers who attended…. What were the questions? Did you come away knowing what the book was about?
Still no idea 😂 the first question was about that and the answer left me like huuuh? I had a flick through the book and there are some recipes, section about style, couple of quotes. The rest seems to be her experiences. Autumn was the hardest to write because she had to face the hard times she went through, quoting my best friend:

IMG_7912.jpeg

---
speaking of reviews, Fi at the end asked us to post positive reviews on Amazon and Waterstones. And if we didn’t like it then kindly not post anything at all 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
That Way Inclined…

Since falling off her pedal stool
She might be going back to school
To learn to gurn when unassisted
As she signs books whilst so limp-wristed
The crumbs and plums within her gob
Ensure she does a spiffing job
These small amounts of brownest nosing
Will keep her sane and vain whilst
posing
She‘s practised in the ‘Art of Late’
It adds another garden gate
It fills her vacant head and mind -
She’s always been that way inclined…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lotster

What a load of wank from LK Bennett. These companies wind me up SO much. Most of us are good at our jobs, a lot of us work really hard and do really good (and useful) work. We don't get sent flowers and a gushing thank you note for it. It's just part of having a job. The fact all these companies and PR's indulge these useless influencers, and make their ego's bigger than they already are is SO frustrating. Stop pandering to this talentless joke of a woman!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Namima

VIP Member
So there was no chance for any audience live questions at all?. Looks like she’s wearing the Suzannah London two piece
---
Blimey on time for once. Mind you I guess she’s had all day to get herself there 😂
I have inside information from another Tattler that the Q & A session was taken off the schedule due to Slurgate.
Waterstones, it appears, were informed of and fully aware of Slurgate.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
You can get a glimpse of how many blank pages there are at 51.24 in the latest vlog when she flips through. She says "I feel like I don't have any words" - clearly!!!
Omg good catch! So funny! I slowed it down for us….

---
The very excited bookstore lady said it all without actually saying it. She only talked about the “quality feeling” of the paper of the cover and how enthusiastic the followers are. She sure didn’t talk about the writing or nontent. No one did!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Namima

VIP Member
This is the message you get if you want to write a review on Amazon.

Screenshot_20231013_162441_WhatsApp.jpg

Talk about creating a false narrative.

She's an even bigger fraud than the Globygate scam had shown us.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Namima

VIP Member
Lydia, in the studio crying.
Fake or not, it's so apparent Nicky Lazou, through no fault of her own, still has a stranglehold on Lydia's WHOLE being.
Lydia looked paralysed by her thoughts. So fearful.

For all the protestations that she's happy and fulfilled, girrrrrrl, you have not moved on.

All I have to say is :
Well done to Nicky for overcoming this witch's bullying, as a single mum moving to another country with her baby boy, expanding her business, running said business from 3 or 4 countries, going from strength to strength. You deserve every success in the world.

---

Lydia shadow-banning this subscriber in 3 ... 2 .... 1 !!!

Screenshot_20231013_100134_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231013_100143_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231013_100151_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231013_100203_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
New vlog up featuring Lydia crying about her book and sobbing the words ‘I don’t think you know how much this means to me’.
IMG_2478.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

jenmarks

VIP Member
View attachment 2501357

Let’s hope the family members who are gifted their copy of ‘Evermean’ as their Christmas present from the person in the post who bought extra copies for them, are as enthused as the person who is giving them. Because after they realise it’s not an actual book and see it’s a heap of blank pages and some botanical sketches, with a few ‘recipes’ and a few inspirational quotes they have probably seen a thousand times before all over social media or in books from other people, they may not share the same enthusiasm or excitement as her. Or they may get confused and think it’s a colouring book.

Regarding the recipes, Lydia has probably included her snot courgette risotto, and her basic tomato and mozzarella salad dish, (who had the audacity to present that dish to her guests knowing they don’t like it!) I hope the person has back up presents, I think she will need them. "sad times"
———-

I went over to dionnecraighome instagram page, and this woman is obsessed with Lydia, I mean really obsessed, she has literally posted about 10+frames on her stories, gushing and falling over herself, talking up the book, and speaking more about Lydia's book than Lydia has done herself over this whole period of time. She was showing some excerpts from it, and it's not anything we haven't heard Lydia talk about before in her vlogs. Rambling on about the seasons ad nauseum, and how her life revolves around nature and everything evergreen, blah blah.

She even showed a Parsnip, Chilli and Cream cheese soup recipe Lydia put in the book - when has Lydia ever made that! And then she was saying she wished she had purchased more than the four copies she had already bought, to give to more people as presents. Oh dear! She even went as far as saying "this is the best book I've ever read so far". She is either delusional or under a spell.
It's............ REXYSMUM?????!

• Haha
  • Wow

muffintop13

Chatty Member
So she says, totally in awe of herself and with tears in her eyes “people, after I’m dead and gone, could discover Evergreen” and that is possibly the most narcissistic thing I have ever heard her say. It’s NAUSEATING 🤢🤢🤢🤢 You can see her trying SO HARD to cry as well, then because she can’t force it enough she cuts the camera off for a bit and comes back full on red in the face.

I am at the point where I can honestly say I hate her and I don’t say this about anyone. Please don’t judge me Tattlers 🫣

ETA: She really should always wear big floofy dresses because they balance out her massive face. As you can see here jeans and a slim silhouette no longer work!
IMG_7227.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Giving eggs as a birthday present just shows how arrogant and egotistical she is. Because she thinks someone will fawn over them simple because they’re from HER chickens! ‘Oh my god, I have genuine Lydia Millen chicken eggs’ How bloody up your own arse do you have to be to think those eggs will suffice as a birthday present?!! Delusions of grandeur.
I give away my chickens eggs every week because we have so many, I wouldn’t dream of presenting them as an actual birthday present.

What next, will she save up their shit and present it as organic manure for Christmas??

• Haha