Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her comments on the value being a published author has for her are so telling. She talks so much about the illustration and look of the book (not the content). She is obsessed that people will read the book after she's died (so will think of her after she is no longer around0. She has listened to the audio book THREE TIMES (WHY?! Is she trying to learn what's in it? Or is it that she is interested only in herself and now that she can listen to herself speak, she's found the only hobby she'll ever need?). This is such an exercise in navel gazing, it's beyond the pale. But not for Lydia. It's right on brand for Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

blue-orchid

So whilst I was shopping in town today, I popped into Waterstones to see if they had stock of madams book. It took some searching, but I finally spotted the one lonely copy in an inconspicuous corner of the shop, wedged between an array of non-fictional offerings. I flicked through the book and in fairness, I was surprised to see it doesn't have as many blank pages as I first assumed; though the font is big and spaced out. I agree with others, that the illustrations are beautiful, but we'll give credit to the actual artist, Dianne Sutherland for those!

However, it appears the book is mostly full of narcistic waffle (of course it would be!) and how she relates the twists and turns of life, to the seasons and elements of nature. She repeats stories of her upbringing that we've heard time and time before, her Nonno working as tailor on Savile Row and the vast differences in her childhood homes; in her words, she watched her mum scrape by, but when she stayed with her Dad and Grandparents, she was reminded that anything is possible and would be driven around in luxury cars and slept in a four poster bed!

In chapter 'Building Resilience', she briefly mentions the Globy disaster and how she received an influx of negative feedback (which as we know, she ignored and turn off commenting!), she said how embarrassed she was with the reaction, yet states she has learnt to take accountability for her failings and realise her mistakes - yeah sure, if you say so Lydia! The chapter 'Living with Loss' she talks about Lynx's disappearance and the passing of her Nonno from Covid - I'm guessing this is the part she was crying through whilst recoding the audio book.

All in all, it's clear the reason she thinks her book is a masterpiece and listens to the audio recording on repeat, is because it's all about her! With a few recipes and methods of how to connect with nature thrown in. The way her and her delusional followers are going on about this book, you'd think she has come through absolute turmoil, the depths of despair and true hardships. No Lydia, you had a failed business because you tried ripping people off with overpriced tat from China, you incurred no financial downfall just a bruised ego, and proceeded to live your life of luxury. You verbally abused a pregnant hairdresser and continued to berate her business on your public platform, you then gaslit your followers into playing the victim and showed how truly tone deaf you were to the grave affects and struggles of the pandemic; let's not forget the 'Fuck You 2020' Birkin and gifting herself a £4k Chupi Hero ring, as she considered herself a hero for getting through covid - You mean the endless amount of online shopping whilst sat in your million pound home!? Yes the loss of a beloved pet and a Grandparent is hard, and I believe each person's grief is no less valid than someone else's but these are losses that nearly every single person will experience in life, yet acts as if she's the only person to have ever gone through it! It’s truly shocking how far removed from reality she is!
But wait!!! Where's her Homeless Chapter?

She claimed she was homeless, remember?!?!?!?!

After her deplorable behavior at that homeless event?

Complaining about the food and instead of understanding the fear and somberness contemplating sleeping out for the night (by choice for her), she instead ensures she has "adventure" braids in her hair, packs her skincare, brings a cushy pillow and laughs through the event.

I'm stunned there is no fictional chapter or chapters on her nights of homelessness on the dark streets of the UK, sometimes in the middle of winter!

Where's that chapter?

Oh, it doesn't exist?

Yes, coz it never fucking happened.

She's a deplorable bitch.

Certain things about this twat really enrage me.

I work in psych and have done tons of social work in my life and I have seen what homelessness is.

Volunteering with drug affected infants, tutoring inner city youth, job training developmentally disabled adults, working in ERs and inpatient psych hospitals and yes, 4 years with chronically mentally ill adults living on the streets. These people are suffering.

Actually on the streets at night, in the dark, in the rain, in fear.

I was also involved in Operation Nightwatch in Seattle.

The homeless folks I was honored to work with did not become homeless by using up all their uni living rent and funds to buy expensive handbags forcing them on the streets.

...and staying in Grandma's lovely home is not "being homeless"!

That is not being homeless and it says a lot when even both her own parents did not want her living with them individually.

Speaks bloody volumes to me.

This moron has NEVER known homelessness and should thank God on her fucking knees every day and every night, she NEVER was homeless.

Also, if she was truly homeless she wouldn't have made such a disgusting post claiming to check in to the Savoy whilst millions were struggling to pay for heat and electric.

If there is a chapter on her "homelessness" in her word salad compilation, I might just lose marbles.

I'm sorry to ramble....it's her claims on experiencing things like this, such serious topics that have destroyed lives.....solely just so she can profit off it.

She's doing that again with this book and her alluding to "not being here" if it wasn't for Carrie and Aldi.

I'm honestly so sickened by this witch.

When will the karma bus come around and run over her because it's years late at this point....

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ja’mieKing

As someone who has actually dealt with depression on and off throughout their entire life, despite how good or bad things might be going (it’s genetic and chemical), hearing this woman pretend she struggles is infuriating. You simply can not vlog at events all over the world for years on end, maintain your physical appearance, and produce clothing lines and brand deals if you are unwell. She acts as though there is depth to her but Lydia is as shallow as they come. I haven’t watched her vlogs all year because all she ever showed were luxury clothing hauls as she smugly squealed at the camera. This is not a person attuned to nature or the simple things in life. I actually love the concept of this book but coming from someone like Lydia, it is farcical.

• Heart

nightmareonbondstreet

Who’s this person and where has she gone? The fresh hair, the age appropriate outfit, the white dressing room. Never before has the phrase “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” been more apt. She didn’t just break it, she burnt it to the ground 😂

Attachments

Jessie98

VIP Member
Why does he ask her to do anything with him???? Why????? He always ends up annoyed with her then. Because she is very annoying. She's a horrible individual. Nothing nice about her at all. Me me me me me me me. She is copying Kates style and Josies vlogs. Nothing original about her at all

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I just wanted to share what came up as a suggested video on youtube. It was a video of Ali from 7 years ago. I couldn't stop laughing, as if one shot of him on a thumbnail isn't enough it was Ali's boofhead twice 😅 and his hair, styled sky high, standing to attention. He must of used a shitload of product back then to get that look. Not even a cyclone can move that. Oh boy, he has changed! From chav to wearing neckercheifs. Don't even know if he would of seen that coming back then.

View attachment 2488239
Spoiler alert his real name is Alistair, he had Lazer hair removal and uses hairspray. From the look of him who'd of thunk it? 🙄

AI says:
He then goes on to share 25 facts about himself, including his real name (Alistair), his age (26, turning 27 soon), his height (5'9"), and the fact that he has never broken a bone. Ali also mentions his love for photography, his obsession with sweets, his role as a middle brother, and his dislike for cockroaches. He talks about his fitness and nutrition lifestyle, his favorite song at the moment, and the fact that he had laser hair removal on his chest. Lastly, he mentions his girlfriend, Lydia Mellon, whom he describes as the most gorgeous girlfriend in the world.
He mentions that he met Lydia, a lifestyle blogger, on Instagram and reveals that he loves spending his money on trainers and watches. He also admits to sleeping naked and using hairspray and fake tan in his hair for texture. Ali mentions that he has mild OCD and enjoys keeping things organized and clean. Additionally, he shares a weird fact about himself, which is that he can twitch his eye. Overall, Ali hopes that his viewers enjoyed the video and encourages them to subscribe and leave comments.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Lydia does not give a damn about the seasons or the 'changing of the seasons'. This is the person who doesn't know when any of the seasons start, is rushing into summer while we are still in Spring. Can you actually believe this self obsessed, cold hearted witch is going to be saying 'Oh look the crisp green leaves are turning orange'? IS SHE HELL! all this finding happiness, enjoying every moment is bullshit and I'm surprised so many people are falling for it. Lydia has not 'found peace' or 'found the happiness in simple things' she is one of the most unhappy people I've come across. Its just her fake persona and all she cares about is appearing wealthy for the gram.

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Is it not strange that she is only just seeing the book for the first time 🤔
She’s been too - sorry, to - busy bawling her eyes out to the sound of her audio book. :rolleyes:
---
Honest to god :rolleyes: :rolleyes: For those of you who don’t believe me - I wouldn’t - this is what she said...!

- I need a moment (pause for llooooonnnnnggg moment) I mean, people don’t talk about this, well, maybe they do, but I don’t listen... that... OMG, long after I’m gone, (snifff, another sniff, profound author sniff), people will still be reading my book... Imagine? I need a moment....I need a moment... long after I’m dead and gone, people will be reading Evergreen! Oh My God, I’ve cried three times this morning listening to my audio. Oh my god...

5537B361-3B35-4CCE-8965-5669802528BC.jpeg

You would think these thoughts might have made her more mindful of the extremely recent loss of Aldi’s Grandad, ie don’t spew such nonsense, but no - ever the most important to discuss and celebrate...

Mind you, if Glóby is anything to go by, it will literally live forever - all that plastic will remain on the earth long after we are all gone. #landfill #veganleathermyarse

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Julia123

VIP Member
Gotta love when she comes home from her day of reading her "own bewk" aloud she says Ali is going out and WHINES about having to make her own dinner. Only to be told SATIN made a dinner for her.

SHE IS THE LAMEST PERSON surrounded by such enablers. Tough day there reading a book aloud? So tough you EXPECTED your husband to have dinner ready for you? Grow up

• Angry
  • Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
How odd is she? Wearing thick socks with Birkenstocks but no socks with boots. :oops:

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
...Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again. It seemed to me I stood by the iron gate leading to the drive, and for a while I could not enter for the way was barred to me. There was a padlock and a chain upon the gate. I called in my dream to the lodge keeper and out of the uninhabited house came Claire and her hairdresser. They were on their way to a book signing - they had questions written down about Down’s Syndrome, bullying, chaviness, bad spelling and grammar and support of sweat-shops in Asia. They seemed not to see me and I was left peering through the rusted spokes of the gate...

profound apologies to Daphne du Maurier. (Proper Author).

• Heart
  • Haha

blue-orchid

So Harrods and Selfridges are BOTH stocking a book written by a rude witch who uttered such a vile slur against the precious Downs Syndrome community ?!?!

I've lost respect for them.

You would think they would do their due diligence.

I hope they are informed, change their decision and instead do the right thing supporting our developmentally disabled folks versus a bitch like this.

I'm so beyond disgusted right now.

• Heart
  • Sad

Armywife1508

Oh, Lydia, dear…how vulgar and immature you truly are. That’s all you warrant from me.

• Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I question if that's her signing.....
---
So off topic real quick....

I've told my parents and two friends but not others. It's going to be a rough Oct and Nov....

Long story short...my 82 year old mom had a stroke last year, my dad who's 80 cares for her himself. She was in hospital end of June with pneumonia and Covid. I flew home spending the last 3 months there.

I am back in the US but have decided my 32 years here in the US are done.

We have no family in Singapore and so am selling the house, car and retiring at 49 from my job of 17 years.

My older sister is a narcissist so no help from her.

Yes, I will be moving from a lovely large home to the bedroom where my baby cot was.

Fun!

My time in the US is over.

I'm fortunate to still have my parents and being single and childless grants me the opportunity to go care for them.

They gave up so much for me and now I happily give this all up for them. I also plan to travel like a nutter.

My 2nd trip after my 50th in April will be the UK and France.

My 1st will be Melbourne and Sydney.

Perhaps one day we will all meet.

It's the one thing I am grateful to this muppet for.

She brought so many of us like minded women together.

Love to you all and for keeping me laughing despite the many days and nights I had tears streaming down my face.

🤗

💕
---
I am fortunate they have a live in housekeeper ( very common in Asia and the Middle East) and my dad is able bodied albeit slow, but it's not me there for them.

I have spent more than 3 decades in North America but it is time to go.

The decision to go be with them even though they do not feel they "need" me right now, is easy.

Moving back to a different culture, a place I left a week after I turned 17 is going to be really interesting.

I also wonder how life will be when both parents are gone. We are not close to any family as my parents were both set to be in arranged marriages to others.

Instead they told their parents and families to fuck right off, by running away together at age 17 and 18 in the middle of the night.

I admire them.

This is not a new chapter, but a new book in my life.

I just want to say thanks to all you lovely fellow Tattlers for always being so sweet, kind and unbelievably hilarious especially during my many sleepless nights.

Thank you. Love to you all
You are a wonderful daughter (see Lydiot this is how it is spelled). Stay in touch and we will always be here when you need to talk, vent, or just laugh. The world is a big place but one of the best things about SM is that somehow like-minded people find each other in the unlikeliest of places. Take care of yourself, too.

• Heart