Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Halfway into the new flog. Carrie is such a doormat. Her title should officially change to “Servant & Yes Slave to Madaaam Lyda”. Her majesty is too important to go get coffee at Starbucks, put fuel in her own damn car, or try showing up on time to her own book signing.

She swears at/with Carrie in the car and Servant Carrie bleeps it out. What are the guesses it’s another derogatory slur?

The uncouth witch always says she will link things/people in her description but never does. Ungrateful to the core.

Reactions: 29
Sometimes, I think the hardest part of changing one s life is making the decision to. How wonderful to spend time with and be there for your parents. Life is an ever changing ever evolving journey and it moves at a fast pace. Wishing you all the luck in the world @blue-orchid. Sending lots of love your way. X

Reactions: 22
I never watch this bint, instead relying on you lovely lot to keep me up to date, but Hayu went haywire earlier so I endured her latest epic festival of ME (her). What a load of self indulgent wank. Those women at the book signing are going to dine out for years on what a shallow, self absorbed cretin they had the misfortune to spend time with.

Reactions: 24
Well, your plan sounds great ! If you can spend this time with your parents while exploring new places go for it ! You must make the most out of this new life ! Good luck and keep us updated.

Reactions: 13
Exactly why I'm so annoyed; your version is just more eloquent than mine
She doesn't read, she cannot read, she has no love for books or the written word. Hell she can barely speak properly. She doesn't deserve any of this

Reactions: 17
She was on a power trip because of the book signing. If I was Cawwie, in future, I wouldn't be worried about Elsie being late, just let her mess things up on her own and see what happens.

Reactions: 19
What an idiot, why does she has to pre explain everything. No-one would have batted an eyelid if she would just shut up as we'd be non the wiser. Her signature is hers alone, mine doesn't look like my name either but I don't explain to the bank or whoever. She complains so bloody much about the most mundane things. It's just ludicrous.

Reactions: 20
Give me a break! They sent this card (and flowers) knowing about the slur and how hideous the outfits were… terrible ad for the company. Never gonna shop there!

Reactions: 36
Give me a break! They sent this card (and flowers) knowing about the slur and how hideous the outfits were… terrible ad for the company. Never gonna shop there!

View attachment 2496402
Exactly what i was thinking! They knew what she said!

Reactions: 17
I think it’s because she’s literally got nothing else to say. Particularly about the book - she not capable of talking about it. Every time she’s tried it’s just been jumbled, clumsy and nonsensical, leaving everyone none the wiser as to what on earth it’s about. So instead she filled this whole vlog which is pretty much entirely dedicated to the book launch, talking about something totally irrelevant and, quite frankly, unintelligent. Any “author” worth their salt would be able to talk for hours on end about their book because THEY wrote it, THEY devised the concept, THEY formed the idea. But not her. She can’t even spell the word daughter. Everything in this video just shows her to be totally unintelligent and incapable of writing a book. Quite hilarious really.

Reactions: 31
As this unfolds, I'm wincing more, and more! Sorry, but what the actual flip is this utter cringe fest! Even if this plagiarised pile of poop become the top selling book of all time, sold a zillion units and made her billions, I COULD NOT, and WOULD NOT embarrass myself promoting this utter tripe, as a so-called book. The secondhand embarrassment is very real

Reactions: 13
The woman in the bookstore has to spell the word for her like for a child

When Lidl is talking about the book it's just a word salad. Would love to have a look at the book, I hope someone uploads a pdf somewhere

Reactions: 16
I wonder how she thought daughters was spelled…

dotters
Doters
Doughters
Dothers
Dathers
Datters
tatters
Tattlers

That word must be hard since she is an evermean unkind dotter (daughter) to her mom.

Must be a trigger word.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
What a load of wank from LK Bennett. These companies wind me up SO much. Most of us are good at our jobs, a lot of us work really hard and do really good (and useful) work. We don't get sent flowers and a gushing thank you note for it. It's just part of having a job. The fact all these companies and PR's indulge these useless influencers, and make their ego's bigger than they already are is SO frustrating. Stop pandering to this talentless joke of a woman!

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.