Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Moore’s almanac, yeah, I’m that old, not sure if that’s still around these days though.

Reactions: 10
Don't forget they were BRANDED with HER BUSINESS LOGO lol

She has a way of making EVERY SINGLE THING about herself!

Reactions: 38
If that Dior suit were real she would be on Tiktok or IG bragging about it as she unboxed it. She never misses an opportunity to brag jeez she even brags about going on a horse ride (at a influencers event) and tries to make out its her horse!

Reactions: 21
...Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again. It seemed to me I stood by the iron gate leading to the drive, and for a while I could not enter for the way was barred to me. There was a padlock and a chain upon the gate. I called in my dream to the lodge keeper and out of the uninhabited house came Claire and her hairdresser. They were on their way to a book signing - they had questions written down about Down’s Syndrome, bullying, chaviness, bad spelling and grammar and support of sweat-shops in Asia. They seemed not to see me and I was left peering through the rusted spokes of the gate...

profound apologies to Daphne du Maurier. (Proper Author).

Reactions: 34
I wonder if Lyds is at the Chantecaille dinner with MJ Way ???
I can't spot any Birkin plonked on the table. Watching the IG story, I could not hear any tacky cackling in the background....

A few months ago, Madamn was purchasing Chantecaille products, desperately trying to catch the attention of the brand. She even followed the owner's personal IG account. I wonder if her tactics worked ....

Edit : How strange. !! The Chantecaille event was weeks ago - 15 September - but MJ Way is posting as if the event is tonight ...

Reactions: 18
She wakes up early to move around a few pots in the house, look for things to re do and talk shite about her hair all day, she needs to get a life. She just seems to do a lot of nothing, she needs to go get a purpose in life.

Reactions: 27
She probably could as well, Rectum and her ilk would buy sackfulls of her chickenshit

Reactions: 16
Aldi’s views are the lowest I’ve seen - can’t be getting much from 9k views

Reactions: 24
Is Lil Fella late with his vlog upload ?
---
Girl, it's the evening now. #alwayslate

No one gives an eff about the sunrise you saw 10 hours ago.
#nontent

Reactions: 23
Was this her “proud and difficult woman” era?? That face

Reactions: 14
The unkind vile questionable human won’t block herself.

Top comment for now until it’s deleted.

View attachment 2487409
I love this idea! Rexymom is the worst, and she's super mean to people who write pretty innocent posts that may have the teeny tiniest negative connotation or suggestion.

she must have deleted it - right now there are just positive and congrats comments for days.......

---

oooof he clearly went through a gay clubber phase......maybe for financial reasons and attention reasons.....he probably got a lot of attention from the Gay community when he went out. His modeling work was definitely geared toward that demographic as well. maybes he's bi

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.