Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said at the beginning of the year they listed 10 brands they wanted to work with and AGA was one. They were basically gloating that their goals are being achieved. They said they are being gifted one but they’re hoping to have an ongoing partnership with them too. It was almost as if they were annoyed that they were only being given a free AGA rather than being given one as well as being paid to have one in their vlogs, similar to how Sky will give them a free TV as well as pay them huge amounts to use it.

Lydia making 5 figures on the book sales might seem a lot to us who are financially mature and intelligent (deposit on a property etc) but to her it’s only 2 pairs of earrings, considering she spent £20,000 in Boodles on one pair 😅. She might even buy an actual real authentic Hermes bag instead of buying fakes. The profit from Evergreen will be in and out of her bank within hours.
Do you have the clip where they say they have a gifted Aga? Maybe someone else who watches will chime I , I didn’t hear this . I heard chav say they have paid and are paying for the next one .

I might have to watch it again !

Re boodles . I’m a friend of one of the founders and believe she was gifted some jewellery and loaned some under a contract . Wasn’t there some problem where a loaned piece wasn’t returned on time or something - I’m sure others will remember better on this one .
---
They said at the beginning of the year they listed 10 brands they wanted to work with and AGA was one. They were basically gloating that their goals are being achieved. They said they are being gifted one but they’re hoping to have an ongoing partnership with them too. It was almost as if they were annoyed that they were only being given a free AGA rather than being given one as well as being paid to have one in their vlogs, similar to how Sky will give them a free TV as well as pay them huge amounts to use it.

Lydia making 5 figures on the book sales might seem a lot to us who are financially mature and intelligent (deposit on a property etc) but to her it’s only 2 pairs of earrings, considering she spent £20,000 in Boodles on one pair 😅. She might even buy an actual real authentic Hermes bag instead of buying fakes. The profit from Evergreen will be in and out of her bank within hours.
The garrard wings were loaned . I don’t know what the deal is on the Tudor rose set she has. I quite like the set although the pendant could be bigger
---
@Brooke Davis ive re watched it . So they have bought the small Aga and you are completely right Aga have said they will take their old oven and give them a new one in return for work. I must of glazed over at chav speaking!. What I would say is the deal means free exposure for Aga. Because Aga are able to sell the oven they take from chav and the person who buys it can then either sell it as it is or convert it into a new electric running model depending on what the customer wants.

Chavs new oven will probably be the 10k model . So I’d imagine they probably cost Aga 3k ?? To make maximum so Aga will either break even or make profit on taking chavs oven .

They are a terrible advert for Aga being as they dont know how to correctly use one

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It's time for a new thread folks. I'm happy to do another one if people wish but I don't want to step on any toes and no one does a recap like @Miscanthus

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thinking about it @Brooke Davis being as they are on oil heating an electric one I think would end up costing them more not less to run . She will have to switch on the hob and oven half an hour before they need to start cooking to get it up to temperature. Plus the way they cook right now their ovens aren’t going to be at the correct temperature.

Traditionally the Aga would heat the kitchen and possibly the room next door. If she’s got no radiators in the kitchen ?? Then the electric Aga will have to be left on all the time to heat the room and do the same jobs her oil Aga does .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.