Lydia Millen #191 Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread to discuss the newest and most SPECTACULAR addition to the publishing world, NAAAAAAT. As you were Tattler's!

Thank you to @Oops... for the brilliant title which could not be more apt ❤

Also also, if anyone wishes to add a recap please do :)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Best place for it Aldi, outside with the fire log storage in the rain ☔ 😂
Screenshot_20231014_144035_com.instagram.android_edit_2775157464178624.jpg

Maybe its a subliminal message to Lydiot that it's only good enough to be set on fire 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Following on from the last thread. Yes, Lydia has loaned Garrard earrings and some Boodles jewellery but didn’t she buy herself some spenny boodles earrings after Savoy gate. The ones she insinuated she bought herself couldn’t be found online but the smaller, silver coloured stud version cost £9,000 so hers (in gold) must have been a fair bit more as they were the bigger wrap-around version. We haven’t seen them since though. So maybe they were loaned, she never mentioned it or put a disclaimer that they were any sort of ad though. I genuinely think she dropped 5 figures on a pair of earrings because it was within a day or two of her savoy TikTok going live and the same week, her winter KM collection had dropped so she probably just got her quarterly payment for that and wanted to cheer herself up after being cancelled. (I now have PTSD from flicking back to an old video of hers and being reminded of when she used to say “exetarahhh exetarahhh” after each sentence 😂).

Any guesses what she has her eye on as a pat on the back for herself for Evergreen? She loves to reward herself for doing minimal work. It’s always something that will arrive quick because she needs instant gratification. It won’t be much needed work doing on the house or booking a holiday.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Geez her hair buns are so bad.

My small recap:

Lydiot went to a few old timey events and drank a lot. Then she went to an inspirational people gala and drank a lot. Then because she was drunk only posted pictures of herself from said event rather than highlighting the honorees. Finally she went to some wedding event despite having been married for nearly a decade (hyperbole) and wore a mismatched fake Dior bar jacket and Amazon skirt. And drank a heck of a lot while her husband hid in the bushes and other guests avoided her like the plague. During a temporary respite from all the drinking, she signed like five books for her sycophantic fans and injured her already weakened wrists.

Madame’s “publisher” held a heretical launch in some church. Liedia indicated that 250 adoring audience members were in attendance but @Queenofsaigon confirmed that was a lie. At most 75-100 people were there. Lydia brought at least 8 paid friends and family members. Obviously the publisher had some seats filled as well. Perhaps the rest were church employees? Very few organic fans.

Heights were confirmed as well. Spoiler alert: Short. Susannah London continues to work with the bully and supplied her with another Christmas elf costume. The Birkin was temporarily supplanted by Evermean The Book but our fearless photoshoppers brought it back.

Reviews on Eversh!T have been…well, honest. Most are 1 star accounts describing how it reads awfully without substance or intrigue. There are several fake reviews from Lydia’s paid friends and family. Zero influencer “friends” have promoted the book as Lydia has no remaining good relationships with her former peers. Amazon apparently has halted reviews on the book likely at Lydia’s request so she can stymie overwhelming negative sentiment. Business owners can often do this on yelp but they often lose the war. You cannot keep the truth hidden.

Finally Madame ended her tiresome week of nontent with a sexy leg out nap shot with her favorite family member Porter who holds a higher position than her husband, her best friend, Berkeley (still a stupid spelling for that dog’s name dammit), and Lumi because well you know they learned how to walk together.

Did I miss anything?
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Geez her hair buns are so bad.

My small recap:

Lydiot went to a few old timey events and drank a lot. Then she went to an inspirational people gala and drank a lot. Then because she was drunk only posted pictures of herself from said event rather than highlighting the honorees. Finally she went to some wedding event despite having been married for nearly a decade (hyperbole) and wore a mismatched fake Dior bar jacket and Amazon skirt. And drank a heck of a lot while her husband hid in the bushes and other guests avoided her like the plague. During a temporary respite from all the drinking, she signed like five books for her sycophantic fans and injured her already weakened wrists.

Madame’s “publisher” held a heretical launch in some church. Liedia indicated that 250 adoring audience members were in attendance but @Queenofsaigon confirmed that was a lie. At most 75-100 people were there. Lydia brought at least 8 paid friends and family members. Obviously the publisher had some seats filled as well. Perhaps the rest were church employees? Very few organic fans.

Heights were confirmed as well. Spoiler alert: Short. Susannah London continues to work with the bully and supplied her with another Christmas elf costume. The Birkin was temporarily supplanted by Evermean The Book but our fearless photoshoppers brought it back.

Reviews on Eversh!T have been…well, honest. Most are 1 star accounts describing how it reads awfully without substance or intrigue. There are several fake reviews from Lydia’s paid friends and family. Zero influencer “friends” have promoted the book as Lydia has no remaining good relationships with her former peers. Amazon apparently has halted reviews on the book likely at Lydia’s request so she can stymie overwhelming negative sentiment. Business owners can often do this on yelp but they often lose the war. You cannot keep the truth hidden.

Finally Madame ended her tiresome week of nontent with a sexy leg out nap shot with her favorite family member Porter who holds a higher position than her husband, her best friend, Berkeley (still a stupid spelling for that dog’s name dammit), and Lumi because well you know they learned how to walk together.

Did I miss anything?
---
“Heretical book launch”!!!!! EXCELLENT!

• Haha
  • Heart
😂😂😂 Don't know about you but I never order anything below a review 4 out of 5.
Not that I would order anything with the Lydiot's name attached 😏
Screenshot_20231014_183126_com.android.chrome_edit_2787418530065816.jpg
Screenshot_20231014_183214_com.android.chrome_edit_2787429041213210.jpg
Screenshot_20231014_183227_com.android.chrome_edit_2787442464300187.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I
Ouch! Ouch! 🫣🫢
Is this a globy 2.0 minus? Looks like reviews are similar, bad quality, cheap, done on the quick= rubbish but green this time. Maybe try pink next time lidl, it worked for Barbie😂!

• Haha
Bloody hell I've had Ali on the phone panicking that they are running out of mini eggs, I said 'calm down I've made sure they deliver ten boxes a day due to the awful book reviews'. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell I've had Ali on the phone panicking that they are running out of mini eggs, I said 'calm down I've made sure they deliver ten boxes a day due to the awful book reviews'. 🤭
What must really piss her off is the fact that hairgate really demolished her reputation but sweet nicky is really doing well, her hair mask is selling well, she has a brilliant reputation , travels all over, has great holidays, a gorgeous little boy, fab sexy physique, all the latest it bags…oh and amazing hair!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Ooh they're right, the title is so bad? Wonder if it was a faulty book or are they all like that?
I’m hoping to have a nosy at a copy on Waterstones tomorrow, if I see the book I’ll report back on what I see. I get the feeling the illustrations will be frame worthy but the text bin worthy

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I checked the book on Amazon.uk out of interest and it offered me "a promotion" to get the book with discount.

I clicked and the algorithmic recommendations are just TOO funny. I did not search ANY of those items or topics before, it just mixed Lydia's book with a bunch of random Chinese crap.

It may be it reckons she uses so many dubious Amazon links herself?!

This is as cheap as it gets :ROFLMAO:

1697315634604.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.