Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh Ali is liking Fleur de forces pics. I bet thats the kind of posh woman he REALLY wants.
Oh-oh you‘ve got Ali in trouble now!

Imho, Lydia's house isn't that bad. Hell, most people would die to have that kind of house and all the comfort and luxury it brings.

She makes EVERYTHING look bad. In her oh-so-amazing-mind, her mother is bad for not giving her the life she wants. Her father is bad for neglecting her most of her life. Ali is bad because he lets us see the real her. Carrie is bad because she gets more attention that Lydia. Lumi is bad because Ali loves the cat more than her.

She hates the house because Victoria and Josie have bigger and better house. She hates the house because Josie has better paneling than hers. She hates the trolls when they expose her here in Tattle.

But I don't think she realizes that SHE IS THE PROBLEM. She doesn't realize that she is her own antecedent for her behavior and its consequences. She loves to finger point others when majority of her fingers point back to her.

(can't wait for the rebuttals lydia)
I agree. The house actually looked good and modern in the stye when they first purchased, because it was designed to be modern, it is Lydia‘s tasteless mish-mash that ruined it.

I believe she knows. Her smug behavior is her defence mechanism. Her entire life she felt not good enough. Her father went away and did not even consider taking her with him. He simply left her behind because he wanted it all new - new wife, new daughter. She is deeply hurt, and blames the world for treating her so unfairly. Thus, her weird satanic style, when she was younger, her unethical career choice, and the ways she treats her followers. She cannot direct her anger at her father, as she is still trying to prove him that she is worthy. She chooses to dislike her mom instead, because it should be someone’s fault at the end of the day. Her narcissistic behavior is her coping mechanism. She treats Ali badly because he is her punching bag, as she projects her father’s figure onto him and directs all the anger she has towards men to Ali. I actually think none of her exes treated her well. Also, her choice to go work in Ibiza was not random either. I bet the reason was to have all these men in clubs want her (to prove herself she is worthy, and it’s just father who does not want her). Last but not least, she puts Carrie down because Carrie’s parents are still together, and Carrie had more growing up than Lydia did.
I guess, I’m being rude here. But if (when) she reads, and it will (for sure) hurt at first, it will also help her realise the root causes of that very unhappy life she has. Deep inside she knows that none of the material things, including the house, will ever be enough to fill the void. She needs to accept herself, and her past and learn to move on.
You are spot on! She doesn‘t work on her issues obviously - I wonder how long it will take for the bitterness and hate to take a toll on her health and I don‘t mean catching a cold.
Lydia, you can write a letter to your dad, you don‘t have to send it, but you can write it and read it as many times as necessary to let go and forgive. Him and yourself

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I genuinely think she is jealous of the cat because Ali deffo shows the cat more love than her I’ve never seen them kiss on screen hold hands hug ? It’s bizarre.

Sorry if this makes some of you feel nauseous. 🤢
When seeing them together, they come across more like brother and sister rather than husband and wife.

Screenshot_20200424-061951_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I was the person she said was being trolled by ! I told her I'd figured out her scam and if she didn't remove the post I'd report to trading standards and ASA
Well done! That was the time I stopped following her. She's obsessed with Zimmerman and her online shop full of looky-likeys was under her mother's name.

Reactions: 7
Regarding the new company they started on 9th March 2020, Webster & Hamilton LTD.

Nature of Business- Buying and selling of own real estate.

They've used their Father's middle names.

Andrew Webster Gordon.
Harvey Hamilton Millen.

(I'm bored in lockdown so I thought I'd do some detective work) 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Regarding the new company they started on 9th March 2020, Webster & Hamilton LTD.

Andrew Webster Gordon.
Harvey Hamilton Millen.

So she will be selling her Millen pound mansion for « not a Millen ».😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this makes some of you feel nauseous. 🤢
When seeing them together, they come across more like brother and sister rather than husband and wife.

View attachment 115696
As gross as this image is, :sick: it is interesting that their attention is on the camera and not on each other. Everything they do is for the gram, never have I seen such a pretend couple before!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s a coutts account? Can she beg for one?!! X
Coutts is a private bank - the Queen banks there -for the avoidance of doubt the real Queen - not Lydia yeh Queen on her birthday during a pandemic! Coutts is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland. Most private banks are used by high net worth (HNW) individuals and banks charge a monthly fee. Other high street banks have premier accounts a
(these are those earning over a certain amount HSBC Premier. Barclays will have a similar account and if she had that type of account she’s have direct contact with her private banker. Other private banks are Hoare & Company, Cater Allen, Investec, Arthbuthnot Latham & Co.

Surprised the Millen-Gordon’s don’t have a private bank account let alone a premier account - presumably that would not be fancy enough for them! Certainly something Lydia would be bragging about. They are so classy because they are cultured as well as rich as they have Dominos pizza eaten from the box, pasta with cheese, beans on toast and the classic ice in their white wine. Oh’ let’s not forget nearly all their dinner parties they ordered posh Nando’s! There is nothing posh about Nando’s! To me even eating in Michelin star restaurants (miss all that!) is not posh and I’ve eaten in a few! Sorry that turned into a rant! Lydia and Ali are both fakes.

Andrew Webster Gordon.
Harvey Hamilton Millen.

Looks like they’ve set this up for purchasing Buy to Let (BTL) properties. They’ll get BTL mortgages and rent them out - I suspect plan is to build up a small portfolio of rental properties - possible they got a BTL mortgage for their first home rented it out.
Sorry Tattlers I’m bored so forgive my random posts!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Coutts is a private bank - the Queen banks there -for the avoidance of doubt the real Queen - not Lydia yeh Queen on her birthday during a pandemic! Coutts is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland. Most private banks are used by high net worth (HNW) individuals and banks charge a monthly fee. Other high street banks have premier accounts a
(these are those earning over a certain amount HSBC Premier. Barclays will have a similar account and if she had that type of account she’s have direct contact with her private banker. Other private banks are Hoare & Company, Cater Allen, Investec, Arthbuthnot Latham & Co.

Surprised the Millen-Gordon’s don’t have a private bank account let alone a premier account - presumably that would not be fancy enough for them! Certainly something Lydia would be bragging about. They are so classy because they are cultured as well as rich as they have Dominos pizza eaten from the box, pasta with cheese, beans on toast and the classic ice in their white wine. Oh’ let’s not forget nearly all their dinner parties they ordered posh Nando’s! There is nothing posh about Nando’s! To me even eating in Michelin star restaurants (miss all that!) is not posh and I’ve eaten in a few! Sorry that turned into a rant! Lydia and Ali are both fakes.

Looks like they’ve set this up for purchasing Buy to Let (BTL) properties. They’ll get BTL mortgages and rent them out - I suspect plan is to build up a small portfolio of rental properties - possible they got a BTL mortgage for their first home rented it out.
Sorry Tattlers I’m bored so forgive my random posts!

It's very hard to get BTL mortgages these days, especially without having a guaranteed salaried job. They are both basically self employed or freelance, and their incomes are not guaranteed or even regular monthly salaries, so unless they are putting down very large deposits it will be very difficult.

She want's a beach front property - so i suggest she buys a beach hut in Southend, they are only a couple of thousand!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just cannot associate myself with this site anymore, it’s full of bullys. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
You don’t think Lydia and Ali don’t gossip about other at all or ever? I’m pretty sure they will gossip about their beat mates Frow and Harrison and make unsavoury comments about them and also about their ex-mates Claire Chanelle and Paris. Gossiping online is no different unless. There is a difference to bullying and gossiping online and in real life.

I can’t deny I have and do gossip in real life about people I know and don’t know ..... but I would never bully anyone and never have. Most of here are opining on her vlogs, content or lack thereof, ethics and misrepresenting herself etc. She does not have to read here non of the influencers or content creators do. If they choose to do so yes they will be hurt by some of the comments but they could take away valid points and take them on board to improve their content.
Why are they any different to businesses, celebrities that any criticism of them is perceived as bullying? Not many celebs complain about some of the cruel press coverage they get - they ignore it and some so so with grace.

Reactions: 17
It's very hard to get BTL mortgages these days, especially without having a guaranteed salaried job. They are both basically self employed or freelance, and their incomes are not guaranteed or even regular monthly salaries, so unless they are putting down very large deposits it will be very difficult.

She want's a beach front property - so i suggest she buys a beach hut in Southend, they are only a couple of thousand!
Your personal income is barely counted towards BTL, you only need to earn over 25k as a flat amount otherwise salary doesn't need to be proportional to the value of the property.

Reactions: 4

Most Lenders don’t take into account salary/income in their lending criteria for a but to let property. They want X amount of deposit and evidence what the rental income would yield to repay the loan. They still do a credit check and ask for proof of income. Yes she’s love a beach hut in Southend and call it the Hamptons!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

That is true! My partner and I have buy to let properties and mortgages are very difficult to get although we don’t have mortgages any more, the criteria may have been relaxed.
But didn’t someone here say Lidl has over £1m in the bank? Even in the most expensive areas that will get you a couple of properties or at least provide big enough down payments.

I think lidl knows she can’t bank on her “profession” forever and needs something for the future. One day the ads and brand deals will run dry and they’ll need another way to be able to finance the zoflora and Dior bags etc etc.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.