Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else spilt between wanting their normality return, see family and friends etc... but also..

wanting it to go on for as long as possible to see how Lie-dya’s face starts to look without top up filler?!
silver lining,

Watching Lydiot, Frow, Leonie, Tamara....
all of them seeing their spons and press trips vanish into thin air as they buy hair dye and gel nail kits on the amazon 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is anyone else spilt between wanting their normality return, see family and friends etc... but also..

wanting it to go on for as long as possible to see how Lie-dya’s face starts to look without top up filler?!
She might revert to her old - better looking - self !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously a crafty estate agent gave Lidl all the bullshit about how exclusive it was, blah blah and she fell for it. They paid £1.35 million, that is the price listed as being paid for the last sale of the property in 2018, so that is definitely what they paid. Looking at other properties in the area, I would say they paid at least £400,000 too much.

https://www.onthemarket.com/details/7336084/ an example of what is currently on the market in the same village!!
Wow. had a look at some around the same price they paid and some even cheaper. A lot of them have no less than 5 bedrooms. Almost all of them have guest houses, coach houses or seperate annexes for guests. Which is what I would want and expect for that money. One has 6 bedrooms and a heated pool. Also plenty of outbuildings.

Here we have Aldi and Lidl with a 3 bedroom house, no garage, underground dungeon that is susceptible to flooding. Oh and the vinyl stick on floor tiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Firstly, what is it with all the quotes? She is about as inspirational as a used teabag.

Secondly, I think the background is the house she wishes she had.
Screenshot_20200423_110419_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
First time commenting here and sorry it’s a bit long!

The antithesis of Lydia Millen is a YouTuber called Margarita Nazarenko (the Blonde Avenue blog).
Margarita is genuine, intelligent, witty, elegant and exudes class with humility. She blends luxury and glam with the authentic and real.

Margarita was born in Russia and brought up in London by a single mum. She moved to Australia with her husband Simon who is a surgeon. Her mother works for Hermes (think she is a director) and they’ve done a few mum & daughter vlogs and Margarita’s followers love her mum (Irina she has has her own instagram Irina Castel).
Margarita and her mum are pure class. They came to London as immigrants and not from wealth (Margarita did a vlog on this). Not everyone has to come from wealth to learn about good quality food and wine (and learn that one doesn’t put ice cubes in white wine in order chill it!)

I have seen Lydia IRL in 2016. She was about to have her hair done by Despina. Lydia looked petite/slim and stunning. However, what makes her unattractive IMO is her personality “change”. Since moving to Millen Mansion - I mean the bungalow her “success” has gone to her head. That’s when I started noticing “discrepancies” ...gifted/PR items or were they paid for by her and Ali? They are both very misleading in their vlogs.

Lydia could be extremely successful if she showed some humility ... changed her focus lifestyle .... she could include her mum, showing her mum transform her style (like Lydia did herself). Her poor mum’s hair disaster could’ve turned into a great series of transformation/makeover vlogs. Content mothers and daughters would tune into. Another angle Lydia could take for content is makeover of her mum’s house. As well as a proper learning to cook series which as been mentioned here before.

Lydia is very good ok camera and can be very engaging which is why we all followed her once upon a time.... alas I think she has become too lazy to be a true “content” creator. An makeover on her mum would be amazing....her mum is Italian (I think Lydia’s maternal grandparents are the Italian grandparents) and she is like Lydia I’m my opinion an attractive lady ...and with a proper makeover would look stunning. Come on Lydia turn this around - we are not all haters! Most of us followed you because we liked you!

By the way Ali ..you should’ve got a Mont Blanc pen ....that what this brand is known for!!

Totally agree with you. I think she’s just got lazy.
Did you notice how she doesn’t go to Despina any more? She has Nicky Lazou. I thought this was weird cos she raved about Despina, featured her in vlogs and acted like they were friends.

Reactions: 6
I take it back she's not been quiet, I think she just accidentally posted all her stories on her home account yesterday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
https://www.onthemarket.com/details/7336084/ an example of what is currently on the market in the same village!!
followed your link and looked at properties in that area. There are a load of new build executive houses on the market with the odd older property! I think that tells you a lot about the area, full of commuters to London who want modern executive homes near some greenery. Nothing wrong with that of course but it’s a far cry from REAL rural living and areas that have only older housing stock, protected from new developments and garish extensions etc.
The area Lidl lives in is probably nice enough but not a patch on the cotswolds or other exclusive rural areas (lakes, peaks, downs). She looks so dumb trying to pretend she’s got that rural and countryside life when really she’s in rich london commuter belt suburbia stuffed with executive homes!

Reactions: 14
Totally agree with you. I think she’s just got lazy.
Did you notice how she doesn’t go to Despina any more? She has Nicky Lazou. I thought this was weird cos she raved about Despina, featured her in vlogs and acted like they were friends.
despina was being unreasonable, she expected lazyia to PAY for a service.

bleeping troll......
so Lydiot moved onto the next freebie.

Josie is sickly sweet but lidl is sickly salty!
this made me laugh. The two of them being compared to their nemesis.
Sugar and salt. Totally not acceptable in the eating disordered world of an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I take it back she's not been quiet, I think she just accidentally posted all her stories on her home account yesterday 🤣
I knew she would start going on her home account now josies took the limelight! Haha! Predictable Millen!
Bet she’s begging for a swimming pool or something! #noclass

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned the Cartier pen.. they’re about £500! What a waste of money and a terrible present in my opinion. I’d be gutted if my boyfriend got me that 😂
Who buys a pen for someone who barely reads and can’t even spell? Does he think she’s drafting her blogs on paper? They look like they’re hastily typed at 3am, in the dark, after hitting the turps.

This woman buys empty books for display! She probably thinks that pen is a hair accessory!

Let’s face it... Ali probably got the pen for free. Either that or he has no clue who he’s married to.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who buys a pen for someone who barely reads and can’t even spell? Does he think she’s drafting her blogs on paper? They look like they’re hastily typed at 3am, in the dark, after hitting the turps.

This woman buys empty books for display! She probably thinks that pen is a hair accessory!

Let’s face it... Ali probably got the pen for free. Either that or he has no clue who he’s married to.
A pen to write in a diary that she said doesn’t even leave the house!! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

No you are missing the point...she needs the pen to put in her Chanel bag so she can carry it from her dressing room to the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How did she actually reveal her address? Did she show it on an envelope or something? (I dont Follow her, so had no idea this happened until i came here hehe)
I think it was a screenshot of the order confirmation with a retailer (attached in a tweet to complain that the delivery was late or sth?) Won’t go dig it up (doubt it still exists even on the other site). Don’t wanna spoil this smooth-sailing platform.

I remember we were hunting down all the house listings back then and some looked quite close to the bungalow but couldn’t find out... Well, after that begging/bitching tweet, the rest is history.... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh gosh no, i’m not saying anyone needs to stop!!
People are interested in the comparison I get that. I’m just thinking out loud 🤣

I just find Josie creepy 🤣😂
I agree she seems as if she is ramping up the poshness and is so saccharin sweet that I cannot listen to her. I don't understand why people have to put on a ridiculous voice when they are online.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned the Cartier pen.. they’re about £500! What a waste of money and a terrible present in my opinion. I’d be gutted if my boyfriend got me that 😂
She'll be able to take it to her imaginary meetings!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew she would start going on her home account now josies took the limelight! Haha! Predictable Millen!
Bet she’s begging for a swimming pool or something! #noclass
Well now when you mentioned I went to check in and why the hell is she advertising dress on this account.
3336A432-599F-44DA-A101-0EA2AC243E30.jpeg

second omg these eyebrows have life of their own now
8F4DC05E-5A91-4F7D-89F4-C60CD6A16CD4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.