Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow another dig at her mother when talking about antique furniture she says 'I grew up in a house that was purely Ikea'.
so fucking rude. I like nice things and am looking forward to being able to afford them once I'm done school for good. But no way in hell would I diss my mom for not buying me all the luxuries I wanted when I was younger

Reactions: 30
she didn't look happy when she saw the state of the LL Fendi bag she just bought. I agree it looks misshapen and rain damaged and dont get me started on how grubby the handle will be, I bet it stinks of cigarette smoke... I bet Lyds was furious.

Reactions: 25
It’s the Josie effect....she wants old things now.....with history and character.....why the constant yearning for better? Dig the fracking garden ....

Reactions: 20
This is truly an insane meal and it's what they consider "fancy and romantic." Two giant servings of complex carbs with a little sauce, SIX slices of bread, and a block of cheese. This is why they're always sick. Eat a vegetable. Eat some protein. It's not that difficult.*

*(But also please don't better yourselves because I'm entertained by this.)

Reactions: 32
made me laugh when she said she loves Nars bronzers err no you dont you love ByTerry bronzer thats all you ever wear #spon#free#LOVINGIT

Reactions: 22
And you coat the damn pasta in the sauce before serving. Piling it on top seems such a working class move to me

Reactions: 21
And you coat the damn pasta in the sauce before serving. Piling it on top seems such a working class move to me
You introduce the pasta to the sauce, not the sauce to (on top of) the pasta. Surely her being Italian she would know this

Reactions: 35
She's so proud to say she's Italian but she doesn't simmer pasta and sauce together...that's all I'm sayin' Piling up the sauce like that means the pasta underneath is going to be bland, flavorless and sticky!

Reactions: 18
no wonder she needs 6 toilets they never eat good protein and fruit and veg. do you see her snack on an apple? no it's cake this #sponsoredcookie that

Reactions: 23
Thanks so much for sharing.
Here are her links:

Reactions: 4
She only had cheesy cauliflower with her Sunday Dinner as well. Like, where are the nutrients?

Reactions: 9
Lydia: "I'm making pasta sauce but I definitely won't be eating with pasta...I'll probably eat it with quinoa"

Also Lydia: "I'll eat this pasta sauce with pasta"

Reactions: 15
Very true. As do the upgrades to the bigger houses change them..alot.

Reactions: 9
hahahaaa the pasta with the sauce plonked on the top looks like something you’d have as a child, not sure why she included that in the vlog it’s pretty embarrassing. Don’t even get me started on that so called Roast

Reactions: 11
Finally showing you inside the box, when was the last time Ali saw inside her box.

Sorry I bored and a little bit tipsy.

Reactions: 23
I genuinely think she is jealous of the cat because Ali deffo shows the cat more love than her I’ve never seen them kiss on screen hold hands hug ? It’s bizarre

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.