Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spends the whole vlog trying to convince us her tacky, tits out, wedding dress doesn’t match her new persona yet reveals her true, old self is still hiding under her countryside cosplay.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve recorded the clip as well as reported
Completely forgot you can report on YouTube, just done as well. Thanks.

A bit mushy here, but can I just say how much I love tattle when it comes to things like this. Often tattle is labelled as being a place for trolls but to see you all stand up and support people who may not easily have a voice is really heartwarming and reassuring to see.

Big love to you all tonight. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Please screenshot all the comments you see lovelies.
And hit the likes on all of the the messages talking about this, in order to give them more validity (maybe not to her, but the other watchers who didn't catch it at first).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well theres not many of them 😊

Elizabeth Arden
Karen Millen
Skin & Me
Lily Silk
Beaufort and blake
Penhaligans?
Floris
Garard
holland cooper
Cornelia james
Hello petal or whatever the flower people are called?
Emmy London

Reactions: 13
YouTubers are able to go in and remove a small slice of the video whilst it’s live . They don’t need to take it down fully to do it . I can’t believe they haven’t done that . Albeit , the cats out of the bag . No good bolting the stable door now the horse has bolted

Reactions: 22
I think this could be very telling. Firstly, it's a truly disgraceful word to use (let alone on a public platform) but also, this will surely prove to her daft PR supporters and brands that this whole Posh Lady of the Manor Act is just that..........an act. Nobody with real class/money would use that vulgar term, or be so uneducated that they are unaware of it's meaning (she probably doesn't even know!)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Suzannah London she recently worked again for them (they must need their head read)

Emilia wickstead
Purdey clothing

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.