Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Same. And I just saw this review (was near the top a few minutes ago) - let's see how long it stays up, if at all. Was looking for others, maybe they were already deleted?
That lady said it was beneath Lydiot to say such a word, er no, thats the real Lydiot 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Ciaramia

Dan Wootton had just been suspended from GB News for comments made by a male guest on his show about a female journalist. The comments were deemed to be 'unacceptable, unjustifiable and indefensible'. Surely Lydia Millen's use of a slur word insulting not one person, but a whole section of society with intellectual disabilities can be described in the same way and is an even greater crime but for some reason, she is not publically called out but rather shielded by followers, brands and even the Mirror has removed an article about her appalling use of an abusive term. Double standards indeed!

• Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
same here! She only made about £50k profit off the MK place and think she withdrew about £250k from the business as a deposit for the bunga. (Her accounts from that time showed a chunk withdrawn as dividends I believe) so the mortgage was still over £1m hence why daddy was a guarantor.
But back then you could get a low 1.8% deal on your mortgage. In the last year we’re averaging 5% so her monthly payments would have increased by a couple of thousand!!
That’s why I think she’s panicked and paid a big chunk off. Because her dad is prob now too old to be a guarantor and she can’t afford a mortgage on the new rates. In the long run it’s probably sensible but boy, it’s hardly like she’s off scooping up property or investing left right and centre like she makes out. She’s just covering her arse!!
Her dad was poorly last year wasn’t he? Wasn’t she yelled at for parking in a residential road I vaguely recall. I imagine her dad was as a result getting his ducks in order and as you say was either too old or too poorly to act as a guarantor for them just as their mortgage was up. The timeline fits for this.
Effectively she’s drawn capital out of the business to pay off her mortgage/keep her repayments affordable and keep the house!

What a dick honestly, any normal person would be paying off their mortgage whilst they are earning good money. She instead redid the house over and over and over and OVER spending vast sums of money to keep up with Josie, Victoria etc. I always thought the GP bungalow was too big a stretch/jump up for them. They’re two people with no plans to have a family. They didn’t need such a massive house.

• Heart

fluffy_peanut

I hope no one here is a big fan of LK Bennett as these gullible pricks will never see another penny from me.

View attachment 2476607
View attachment 2476608
They have a cheek really, saying it was an honest mistake and we are all learning! She had SO many comments, constructive, emotional comments explaining what she had said and why it was wrong and she just deleted them! That is not how you handle an ‘honest mistake’ or ‘learning’ from it! Learning from it would have resulted in a heartfelt apology but no, so I’m sorry LK Bennett but that’s a load of old shit.

• Heart
  • Sad

starship1

Dailymail article has now made it onto front page of their site, not just femail section online.

• Wow
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Her explanation makes no sense because if you meant mongral you would say that you wouldn't say m--- knowing what that word means.

P.S sorry I haven't been online I've been on the phone to Cadburys ordering 5 mega boxes of mini eggs ASAP! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Claud123

Chatty Member
Am I the only one thinking that Lydia is not crying over this. She is not even bothered. She is not firing anyone. She is not regreting anything... but opposite, she and Carrie might be celebrating cause the video is getting more views (they are THAT kind of people)

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-27 a la(s) 08.32.17.png

She got free publicity at the DM. Brands don't care about these incidents and keep hiring her and inviting her to events.

You might think this woman learnt the lesson by now (after Nicky, The Savoy...) but she just always gets away without any consecuence. Brands she works with have no ba/&s to stand up and fire her. Brands just love a good scandal as much as Lydia. Which is sick and sad to be honest.

• Sick
  • Angry

MichiganGal

VIP Member
“Im known for my Autumn/Winter styling”

oh babe. you’re not though.
I think it is safe to say that she is known for a slur, being the Savoy lady, the vlogger who can't ride a horse, an influencer who bullied a 9 month pregnant woman, as a business person with a poor laid out website that ripped off customers with cheap crap from China, and of course she is known for her lying.

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Nowadays the saying ‘any publicity is good publicity’ isn’t quite true. People are cancelled everyday for things they’ve done or said. Lydia might have escaped hair gate, savoy gate, sp@z hand gate, woofter gate and now m-ng gate, but she won’t forever. If it’s not now then she will slip up again because that is her true self. None of these are one offs, they’re just her - a vile individual. And now the media are picking up on her and sooner or later she will slip up again and each time more people know and it’s harder for her to ignore and pretend nothing has happened. Karma will get her good and proper one day

• Heart

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I have only just watched the vlog and I’m slightly inclined to think Carrie does sometimes leave bad content in for a reason. It’s quite telling how Carrie reacts during the wedding dress section of the video and I think she is irritated. Of course she is also a twat so I won’t go too easy.

While Lydia manhandles all the dresses and whips her dry hair around Carrie repeatedly goes to speak and then seems to avoid doing so. And then at one point she states quite adamantly “I’m not trying on until there’s a ring on this finger”. Despite her saying this, and I agree with the sentiment, she seems a bit annoyed that Lydia, who has absolutely no right to be swanning about acting like a bride, is trying on all the dresses. A bit later Lydia says “honestly when you guys get married I hope you get to do this as much as possible, especially here, because this is just…” Carrie then interjects with “You’ve tried them all on now!” So maybe, just maybe, Carrie is over your shit Lydia. I can’t stand the silly cow but maybe she will see which way her bread is buttered and quit. We can but hope. Same with Fi, who is clearly shocked and bemused and doesn’t get it AT ALL.

As for the woman helping, don’t really care who she is, her fawning behaviour is pathetic. But my fave part is seeing her put a sleeve on Lydia who then proceeds to practically rip it off and start raving about a jacket with a collar. The woman indulges her a bit and then forces another sleeve on saying “we do have amazing sleeves, plain and embellished” 😂😂😂

Also, adding a bow, fucking GROUNDBREAKING 🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
  • Haha

blue-orchid

Buying yourself tickets to visit the King's palace or tickets for tea at Blenheim Palace or inviting yourself to Battersea Dog Rescue for a tour of the facilities is not the same as being invited for an event / sponsorship.
Someone - YOU, Lydia !!! - is trying to give the impression of brands / businesses inviting them ... but nope. We can see through the bs. Pathetic.

Something has been playing on my mind.
You have to wonder what exactly did Lydia do to end her relationship so abruptly with Intimissimmmi.
Yes, their year-long contract may have ended but the brand could have still extended an invitation to the massive Calzedonia show last week.
So many influencers were invited, many of whom have no relationship with the brand (past or present).
Lydia had a year long contract with Intimissimmmmmi, did loads of sponsorships with Calzedonia, but no invite.
I suspect Lyds had a GHD/Shard moment with Intimissimmmmmmmmmmi ie. laziness with the sponsorship, and they dumped her ass.
Literally severed the relationship.

And the Lancome dinner in Paris (the night before or after the Calzedonia one) was massive. MASSIVE.
No invite for Lydia.
Amelia, Noorie Ana and around 6 or 7 (micro) influencers from the UK all travelled to Paris for the dinner. Even Tanya Burr was invited for that dinner, and although I follow Tanya, I do not go to her page for make up tips.

Talk about burning bridges. However, Lydia doesn't just burn bridges, she literally bombs them to smithereens. No remains.
Agree 100% and I have the same thing on my mind. Not so much as to what she's lost, but the new associations.

I'm very surprised that Battersea Rescue said they do not work with her at all, that they have no partnership or association with her.

Yet she certainly made it seem so....or am I just naive?

So does she then also not have a true association with The Prince's Trust?

When she talked about tea at the King's Palace, you'd think she was meeting King Charles personally.

It seems a lot of these brands and organizations truly have nothing to do with her.

Again it goes to show all the lies and rubbish she spews.

She's the Great Pretender.

A pathological liar.

• Heart

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I bet her pr company is trying to convince her to apologize. But we all know she is probably at home filming yet another “I’m just a gentle soul in a world full of internet bullies” sit down video. Or maybe she will pretend to be lady of the manor in an apron and film it in the kitchen. But she will refuse to apologize

Reactions: 31

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
She needs to have regular lessons first and foremost plus she couldn't afford a horse. Will it be down to lil man to look after it as per every other animal she buys and cant be bothered to do the looking after for? She's a bullshitter if she really had a love for horses etc she would have found a riding stable nearby and gone riding every week but she hasn't been on one since her mate with the horse moved away.
Do we think her mate with the horse actually “moved away” or just told her that to stop her from riding her horse? 😂

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
We’re already 10 pages into my first ever thread title! Like everyone, I’m utterly disgusted with her using such a foul and derogatory term, so casually in her latest vlog. The fact that they used the clip for the Instagram highlights reel, shows that they find offensive terms funny and worthy of repeating to their audience.
Karma’s a bitch Lydia and she will have you in her sights for real after this one.
Its not even a word on my or anyone I knows radar, so for her to use it and Carrie not to seemed bothered by it means they probably have used it many times before 😡

• Angry