Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sofie

VIP Member
#190 Lydia Millen

Lydia s vile slur made it to the Daily Mail, with all her lies she s sure to fail

• Heart
Reactions: 34

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
The one time I forget to “watch” a thread… blimey, she’s messed up, but it won’t affect her image that much now. She will, however, have a finite time left to make money - I give her maybe five more years, due to her irrelevancy.
I used to work with the owner of Belle PR and she doesn’t suffer fools. This is a big strike against Lydia. Charlotte is lethal in the business and could ruin her if she wanted. However, looks like she’s convinced some of the papers to pull the story in favour of ‘something’ else on one of her clients instead. Ticking time bomb.

• Wow
  • Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
The last few vlogs she’s tried overly hard to be funny and goofy to provide these clips that she puts on stories. I can’t help but think that this Belle PR have told her that she comes over as quite unfriendly and to try harder to be funny and relatable.

Had a quick look at Belle PR and the talent they represent. Interestingly and fair play to them they represent a lot of people with disabilities, namely Sophie Morgan who is a wheelchair user, Katie Piper who is living with burns, Tessy Ojo who I’ve never heard of but apparently works for social justice. I can’t imagine this will go down well with them.

• Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
Battersea is running the Wear Blue campaign since the beginning of September and on September 27(!!) Lidl decides to mention it in her story because she needs a charitable cause after her last fiasko.
I didn't think I could be more disgusted by this wench than I was yesterday.... welp I sure am. She NEVER mentioned this before or wore blue or anything.

She's using a dog charity for sympathy instead of apologizing... and notice she never says she's donated. I'm sure they gave her that bag when she visited (or shipped it to her) and she was probably asked to post about it September 1st! Then next story is knowingly endangering her breeder dog's life. She notes that he is always supervised when playing with the bell......... well what happens when he swallows it? She's gonna have to rush him to an ER VET and possible surgery.

And don't get me started about brands sticking up for her using that word and not apologizing. She didn't even bother to apologize if she caused distress unintentionally... she just said I DIDN'T USE THAT WORD THAT WAY. Like a F-U!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Gosh she is bloody vile.:sick: 😡
---
What has she got on her ears they look awful.
---
They are already deleting comments. Someone asked 'who's funeral is she talking about she's mentioned it about 50 times?' and someone replied 'Ali's grandad she's a vile person' thats been deleted.
So incredible - the funeral ‘but I also want to wear’ the black coat after.... you would think she was talking about the funeral of someone she barely knew let alone her husband’s grandad.. as she flogs away. She is so insensitive.

• Sick
  • Angry

Namima

VIP Member
Well well well Lid-deeeee-yaaaaaah.
You should've listened to us and turned that upside-down horse shoe (in the kitchen) the right side up.

Go on, girl, go to the kitchen now and do it.
And whilst you're there, replace that open arch with a door. #badfengshui

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lotster

This is what happens when your whole life is one big lie. Eventually you'll get caught out. It was only a matter of time.

• Heart

BloodyBasketCase

Christ she absolutely digusts me. Just catching up on these threads now.

Trying to pass it this off as saying 'mongrel' a "scruffy mixed breed dog". I am from the UK and the same age as Lydia - the exact word she used was very much around in school yards as an insult when I went to school. There is absolutely no way she meant it as a shortening of mongrel. NO WAY. She knows exactly what she said.

Does anyone have a clear image of that previous disabled slur she used that in that screenshot @FlipFlop0706 posted earlier in the thread? Sending it to the DM journo that wrote the article but I think we need a clearer one as there is overlaid platform text on that one

• Heart

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I agree with the above although as someone who hasn’t worked in PR my uneducated guess is she will announce retirement from social media In two yrs max. (We should start making bets 😂).

or retire as soon as KM pulls out.

@CallMeHollywood why do you think KM keep using her?. I’m puzzled. I would have thought brands wanted the next big hot thing?.

I doubt she would be happy to have Ali lapping up his limelight (has anyone seen his accounts??) and her in the background but it might soon get to the stage of brands pull out where she has nothing to vlog anymore and can’t make a living out of it .

I think her hay day is gone and whilst she’s done incredibly well overall I feel she missed out on cashing in to the absolute max, she could have done more a few yrs ago , home things maybe , a book ! The book comes at a weird stage of her life, she’s living the life of a housewife or retired person .
Because she’s thin, stupid and cheap. KM isn’t a good brand anymore and Lydia isn’t as influential as she thinks she is. It’s easier for them to continue their partnership. You’ll see they’re also working with other people though, so she’ll likely be given the boot soon enough.
Her book event is going to be so interesting. I wish I was London based or I’d be there.

Namima

VIP Member
I noticed on the front page of the Mirror there was an exclusive about Katie Piper & her attacker. Was that the payoff for the Mirror taking story down? Not sure what Katie Piper would think about being used to save Lydia’s behind.

So Katie Piper's IG stories today are quite interesting and thought-provoking.
Or, as the Millen-Gordons would say ... INTRIGUING.

Katie uploaded an IG story earlier today showing she has had her hair done by Nicky 'Hairgate' Lazou.

Screenshot_20231001_193220_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231001_193227_Instagram.jpg

We know Nicky and her friends read Lydia's Tattle Thread ... I wonder if any discussions were had (between Katie & Nucky) regarding Slurgate ...

And so ...
Katie's latest IG story :
Screenshot_20231001_193144_Instagram.jpg

Coincidence ?
I mean, am I reading too much into this ???

And Waterstones is tagged as well.
How hypocritical of Waterstones to be supporting this talented young lady and at the same time, touting Lydia, who has made a vile slur against Down's Syndrome people !

Are we taking 'Slurgate' too far by informing Waterstones of Lydia's vile behaviour ? Has anyone messaged Waterstones?

Screenshot_20231001_195247_Instagram.jpg

• Wow

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Logs, embers, shadows, walks, pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin, wellies, tweed, baked, cinnamon, fire, book, Evergreen, twelth. Wait! twelth, twelth?

Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
She does this because she isn t very bright and It will be her undoing.
We just know she uses these offensive terms in her everyday language. So does Cawwie so if any decent person other than her was editing, they would have been appalled and deleted immediately and had a stern word.

Problem is they are both vile - not much Belle PR can do about that. The fact that they work together, cackle together, demean others together and back each other up means that they are two peas in a pod. There is no doubt whatsover that she will be cancelled eventually. Nobody gets away with this - it’s too hurtful and nasty - and then to double down and add a x to the post? That just about illustrates the kind of revolting person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32