Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue-orchid

She really has to have some foot issues to continually wear the same manky shoes all the time. Especially since she's such an obsessive spendthrift. She could at least be looking for some cute shoe deals to shill to her lemmings.

I wonder if Battersea will care at all that she's out here calling herself a MONGREL as she so states, & that she's so comfortable using that horrid word that is used to negatively describe animals
I would hope The Prince's Trust of all organizations is notified. There is no way they would want to work with a despicable excuse for a human being moving forward.

Has anyone sent the evidence to them? I'm here in the US.

As for LK Bennett, I actually had two pair of shoes and some clothes in a cart to purchase. Will definitely NOT be EVER purchasing a thing from them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

coconochanel

VIP Member
Can someone save the clip of her saying that word incase she deletes it. Oh Lydia I predict another 'gate' is on the way.:mad:

• Sick
  • Heart

muffintop13

Chatty Member
The vile twats in the comments defending her 🤢

Apologies Tattlers, when I created the new thread I did not know about her latest horrendous behaviour as I’d not caught up or watched her vlog. If I had I’d have included it in the first post. I’ve got a feeling we might have a few new members shortly…

• Heart

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Money really is running out isn’t it! Regifting champagne and giving your friend eggs?
It would be a nice gesture to gift your own chickens’ eggs to friends just because. I can’t imagine gifting (and receiving 🫠) them as a birthday gift. What the F!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Aldi pretending to be a leaning businessman again 🙄 View attachment 2480994
Mr. Millen is just as vile and fake as his Mrs. Gordon. His granddad has recently died and he can’t take time off to be with his grandmother/family and support them during this time and cancel pr events and stay off social media. Instead, since the death, he has been posting nonsense photos/nontent and attending stupid pr events to share on all social platforms. He sits back and allows his no count con wife to use the death as nontent for her platform, because she has nothing else going on. He is more concerned about desperately making money any way possible. Like his wife, he is a pathetic loser.🖕

• Heart

reader49

Wonder if she'll dare to do those Waterstones book signing meets now. Quite risky I'd say - how would she respond if someone calls her out for this in public?

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She should NEVER be saying that word never mind people can't believe it was left in the editing, please please cancel the bitch 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
WOW THIS BLEW UP!

Tattle was acting wonky for me and I come back to a brand new thread that has nearly 10 pages!

So I think Lydia is actually in the camp of uncultured people who think it’s normal to throw around the R word. Truthfully I’ve never heard of the M word (US) but grew up at a time when the R word was prevalent in schools and then fell out of fashion with good reason. There are some unsophisticated people who are just so uncouth that this wouldn’t phase them. She’s one of them because despite all of her attempts to appear otherwise she’s ignorant and cruel. A terrible combination.

Irn bru

Of all the things she’s done and said to people, all the shit she spouts, saying what she has said in this video is absolutely the worst! You really are a disgrace Lidl you really are!

• Angry

Por Que?

Carrie’s a Trojan horse, engineering her downfall by taking control of her editing then encouraging Lydia to show more of her “personality” (offensive slurs and all) and filming her drunk and loose-lipped 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Whether she knew what it meant or not after being informed of its meaning her only response should have been an apology and to acknowledge her ignorance. If she truly didn’t mean to offend she would have apologised instead she justified what she said, doubled down and is now ignoring it.

Those are not the actions of a kind hearted person who truly didn’t mean it. A kind hearted person would have been shocked at what they had done and would have been embarrassed and begging for forgiveness.
Exactly this, this is what I have been saying. Just fucking say sorry for once in your life Lydia. Not pass the blame or make up an excuse. Say sorry first. She never never says sorry ever

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Making chutney again, learn to cook a proper meal you big fake!
Proper food, proper Cotswolds kitchen
Versus
No food, new build Northampton kitchen 😂 (with piece of dried plant to try and make it look like a Cotswolds kitchen) 😂
Screenshot_20230924_205556_com.instagram.android_edit_1637686146778231.jpg
Screenshot_20231001_180505_com.instagram.android_edit_2026318259857472.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lotster

I think this could be very telling. Firstly, it's a truly disgraceful word to use (let alone on a public platform) but also, this will surely prove to her daft PR supporters and brands that this whole Posh Lady of the Manor Act is just that..........an act. Nobody with real class/money would use that vulgar term, or be so uneducated that they are unaware of it's meaning (she probably doesn't even know!)

• Heart

Pancake56

She doesn’t even ride or have any idea how to care for a horse 🙄🙄🙄 she got bored all of the pretending with Romeo and hasn’t even discussed having regular lessons.

She obsesses over and gains one thing (e.g. Porter, Berkeley, greenhouse, garden kitchen, chickens) and moves straight on to the next want - it’s this lack of satisfaction she should be working on with her life coach.

Plus we all know she can’t actually afford a house in the Cotswolds with stables.

CEE75BFD-D6FD-46AB-BA3F-077AA4671ACB.png

Also - she’s so ridiculous a horse is a large and powerful animal that can do real damage and also live 30 years, of course you should be able to ride properly before committing to one 🙈

69A02EC0-0BC2-4116-9ACE-02D908ABF370.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
She absolutely 100% knew she was using a derogatory term. Whether she knew what the word actually meant, I do not know but she was using the word to insult her appearance so she knows it is an insulting word.

Whether she meant the word m*** or m****** it was being used as an insult so at her big age she should know better.

• Heart

velvet-vehemence

I used to think horses were cool too until I had a summer job as a teenager feeding/mucking/turning out the neighbor's three and realized that
a. The bare minimum is a job on its own
b. The bare minimum is not enough to have a happy or ridable animal. These are intelligent animals that need mental stimulation, the right exercise for their build and condition, and consistent training with their rider.
c. The only people enjoying their horses are insanely wealthy and are either not working any other jobs or have the resources to stable them at a facility that cares for, rides and exercises their charges. (Regular people like my former neighbor obviously need to find creative ways to get it all done lol. And even at that sacrifice a lot of other things for their animals)

I don't see how someone with this level of experience would be able to meet the commitments unless she is planning also to invest heavily in learning and hiring an entourage of professionals to make sure she is caring for & training her animal appropriately and safely.

• Heart