Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyRed

VIP Member
Am I the only one thinking that Lydia is not crying over this. She is not even bothered. She is not firing anyone. She is not regreting anything... but opposite, she and Carrie might be celebrating cause the video is getting more views (they are THAT kind of people)

View attachment 2475919

She got free publicity at the DM. Brands don't care about these incidents and keep hiring her and inviting her to events.

You might think this woman learnt the lesson by now (after Nicky, The Savoy...) but she just always gets away without any consecuence. Brands she works with have no ba/&s to stand up and fire her. Brands just love a good scandal as much as Lydia. Which is sick and sad to be honest.
No - Lydia is the type who absolutely can't stand criticism, even if she could monetise it. She yearns for external validation and wants to be the object of envy because she envies others and covets their possessions, lifestyle, achievements, and happiness. Addressing any of her shortcomings is an attack to this carefully constructed image, and she is unable to brush this aside because deep down she is terribly, terribly insecure. Her smugness, vanity and lack of compassion are a compensation for her deep-seated feeling of inadequacy.

This is also why she can never apologise - admitting she is in the wrong would mean admitting to having been inadequate, or lacking at times. It is much more consistent with her type to lose her shit and obsesses over this.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
We’re already 10 pages into my first ever thread title! Like everyone, I’m utterly disgusted with her using such a foul and derogatory term, so casually in her latest vlog. The fact that they used the clip for the Instagram highlights reel, shows that they find offensive terms funny and worthy of repeating to their audience.
Karma’s a bitch Lydia and she will have you in her sights for real after this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

K18

VIP Member
Fuck me these outfits are hysterical 🤣🤣 she surely has to be pranking her followers?? I refuse to believe those purple and green skirts aren’t photoshopped. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
She’s got previous for using ablest slurs. I just did a search on tattle and found this:

(Sorry it’s not the best, but look at the hashtag.)

IMG_1018.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
I just watched it. OMG. I can't believe it, and she demonstrates no reticence about saying such a categorically offensive term. It literally took my breath away. Will this finally GET HER CANCELLED?!

• Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Karma really does exist though doesn’t it?

All the shit that went down with Nicky and her hair that she seemingly got away with and then a year or two later her downfall is down to her tucking her bloody fried hair behind her ears and describing herself on camera using an ablest slur.

This is all on her this time. There’s no excuse she can use, its all her and it’s on camera this time in front of everyone.

I’d like to think the little Karma fairies thought, let’s bring her hair into this latest fuck up as a nod to her disgusting treatment of Nicky- Hoping Nicky has been made aware that karma does truly eventually work it’s way back round!

• Haha
  • Heart

B4rney

I work in the corporate world and have my horse on a DIY yard. He is probably Lydia’s dream because he looks the part. Big Thoroughbred gelding. But I get up at 5 some days, get down there poo picking or mucking out, scrubbing water butts, making feed, soaking feed. Today I was sweeping and cleaning his stable ready for winter. It is not for the faint hearted. The horse world is an incredibly harsh world too. You have a lot of people who will tell it how it is and more.

Building stables does not = owning a horse. First she needs 3+ years of constant riding lessons. Then she needs to be loaning and getting used to how to care for a horse. Then she can think about a novice horse but she would need two. When I got my boy I knew I would need support and spent the time finding a yard with people who would help me. Thank god because within 10 days I was dealing with colic. I’ve dealt with so many ailments from Kissing spines, choke, general yard injuries to maggots up his bloody Willy! She’s in cloud cuckoo land.

• Heart

slipperfluff

I’m sorry but she’s of an age where words like that, and other derogatory words about people with disabilities, were thrown around at school as insults. The word just slipped out as I’m sure she’s a horribly offensive person on the regular when the camera isn’t rolling. She didn’t mean mongrel - she meant the British slang meaning of that word.

• Wow

WeLoveTea

Lydia Millen #190: Her nose still long, uses the word m**g - hopefully that’s her career gone!

Also whoever did that TikTok why don’t they open up the comments!? I want to hear the Gen Z’ers thoughts!

• Haha

slipperfluff

They’ve even included “I look like a complete m o n g” in the “comedy” clips they out on Instagram to promote her YouTube video.

• Wow
  • Angry

blue-orchid

So what do we think is happening in the Bunga right now??

---
Is she screaming like a banshee at the House Elf as he force feeds her a boatload of Cadbury Mini Eggs??

Crying rivers buried under the covers complaining about the injustice of this all?

Lying face down flat on the kitchen floor with Cawwie trying to scrape her off it?

Or will we get another photoshopped pic/IG story with her grinning like a Cheshire Cat claiming she's "rising from the ashes like a phoenix"? :rolleyes:

Inquiring minds need to know!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

StarrySkies

She's blatantly gone on Google to see other meaning for the word to try and wriggle out of it. There's no way she meant dog and she thinks people are stupid enough to believe her

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
This is my first post, so I hope the attachment works.
Perhaps this is the real reason it’s been edited
Their response is bs.
Lydia has previously worked with this brand. They were informed of her terrible behaviour to Nicky, pregnant woman and then a single mother. The non-stop online bullying for over a year.
Beaufort and Blake BLOCKED me for bringing that to their attention.

• Wow
  • Angry

Por Que?

It’s amusing that she expects people to just take her word for it when she says she was using the word in a context that nobody has ever come across before, rather than in the offensive context which was commonplace in playgrounds across the UK 30 years ago. Why should we take her word for it you ask? Because she recently started to overlay plinky plonky music on all of her videos and she now exclaims “oh wow” every time she sees a sunset/tree/green fabric etc, therefore everything she does now comes from a pure heart!

I’ve a long running theory that everyone who presents as “overly nice” (as she’s been trying to do of late) is masking their higher than average “bitchiness” because being genuinely kind and pleasant isn’t a performance/doesn’t attract attention. We’re all flawed individuals, what counts is how we respond when we mess up - accept it, apologise, try to do better.

As awful as the word is and as telling as it is that she still uses it as a fully grown adult, her response has made this exponentially worse than it would have been if she responded like a decent adult. She’s like a kid caught with her hand in the sweetly jar “it wasn’t me” 🙄

• Heart

CBo

VIP Member
Those of us regulars on this thread or anyone who has worked with or interacted with her are not surprised that the messy flying monkey Cawwie left all of this in to reveal the true Lydia. And Lydia’s handling of this is the same as always. Deflect, gaslight, attack, play the victim. We’ve been here before and I can only imagine how much worse it is behind the scenes. No matter what she meant when she said that word, it was a slur 100% towards whomever (person or dog) she was disgusted to look like. I'm in the camp of this being a slam just like all the others and Cawwie being so arrogant and a part of this toxic soup probably thought it was funny and thus, kept it, clipped it and showed it off like she always does.

All the newbies… see the pink wiki button at the top of the page.
...not just leaving it on the video but actually picked it out for the 'highlights' reel...

• Sick

ach0902

VIP Member
Spends the whole vlog trying to convince us her tacky, tits out, wedding dress doesn’t match her new persona yet reveals her true, old self is still hiding under her countryside cosplay.

• Heart