Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
Because she’s thin, stupid and cheap. KM isn’t a good brand anymore and Lydia isn’t as influential as she thinks she is. It’s easier for them to continue their partnership. You’ll see they’re also working with other people though, so she’ll likely be given the boot soon enough.
Her book event is going to be so interesting. I wish I was London based or I’d be there.
Thanks for your reply. Given the large amount of cash in bank and previous withdrawals shown in her accounts, how much do you guestimate KM are paying her?.

looking at the accounts it seemed possible how they were written thatKM might be paying 250k pa. Sadly there is no P&L sheet available to prove this .

Reactions: 9

gvt

Btw

We don't have that slang word in the US, I've never heard it before and had to look it up.

I think the equivalent in the US would be, "I look like a ******" we do not use that word anymore (********) even though it was used in psychology as a term for a mentally handicapped person, but because people were using it as a way to insult someone, especially in school it became really offensive to the mentally handicapped and faded out in the 1980s

NOT to give her a leg to stand on, but I've heard of mongrel maybe a couple of times in my life, as a child and it was a derogatory term for a dog ("get this mongrel away from me" for example) but I've never heard it used to describe humans with handicaps, and I never knew the orgin, I bet most people in the US have no idea what it means.

"gong" on the other hand, if everyone in England knows exactly how it is used, she is grasping at straws if she thinks people would take it to mean "scruffy"

Basically, if the US only uses it to mean dog, that's one thing, but if British people insult one another in school for example by saying "gong" she should know better and apologize NOW.

no matter what she meant she should apologize!!!

she should care about the fact that she offended her viewers.....even for selfish reasons.... apologize to save your career and income source!! 💸💸💸💸💸💸

also - as people are saying re: not if but when - it's not surprising something like this happened.....when you are a meanspirited trashy person pretending to be elegant and polite it WILL come through.....the mask will fall 🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
---
Btw

We don't have that slang word in the US, I've never heard it before and had to look it up.

I think the equivalent in the US would be, "I look like a ******" we do not use that word anymore (********) even though it was used in psychology as a term for a mentally handicapped person, but because people were using it as a way to insult someone, especially in school it became really offensive to the mentally handicapped and faded out in the 1980s

NOT to give her a leg to stand on, but I've heard of mongrel maybe a couple of times in my life, as a child and it was a derogatory term for a dog ("get this mongrel away from me" for example) but I've never heard it used to describe humans with handicaps, and I never knew the orgin, I bet most people in the US have no idea what it means.

"gong" on the other hand, if everyone in England knows exactly how it is used, she is grasping at straws if she thinks people would take it to mean "scruffy"

Basically, if the US only uses it to mean dog, that's one thing, but if British people insult one another in school for example by saying "gong" she should know better and apologize NOW.

no matter what she meant she should apologize!!!

she should care about the fact that she offended her viewers.....even for selfish reasons.... apologize to save your career and income source!! 💸💸💸💸💸💸

also - as people are saying re: not if but when - it's not surprising something like this happened.....when you are a meanspirited trashy person pretending to be elegant and polite it WILL come through.....the mask will fall 🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

oh wow - TL edited out the slang word I was referring to! ....good for them haha - it starts with a ret ard in case British people have never heard of it.

ella1979

VIP Member
Suzannah London she recently worked again for them (they must need their head read)

Emilia wickstead
Purdey clothing

ella1979

VIP Member
Do we think she will mention it in tomorrow’s vlog ? I’m almost thinking maybe not ….

eimaiilili

I have previously informed Lydia about the correct way to pronounce Dubarry (my family comes from Co Mayo/Galway in Ireland and she is so ignorant that she thinks she knows best. I cannot understand why Dubarry have previously sponsored her.
How is Dubarry supposed to be pronounced? Ignorant Greek Tattler here!

ella1979

VIP Member
Same. And I just saw this review (was near the top a few minutes ago) - let's see how long it stays up, if at all. Was looking for others, maybe they were already deleted?
what a well written , kind and eloquent response that lady left.

I didn’t hear it I skip through , I’ll re watch it …. How awful!

Sofie

VIP Member
The wedding dress shopping part is effing laughable. Those tacky bows are vile 😂😂😂😂😂😂

A classy wedding dress always comes in one piece. Having a million different add ons and removable bits and pieces makes it cheaper and it shows. Who are we talking about here though, tacky country grandma Millen Moron is the furthest thing from class.
Her Travesty certainly didn t do any of the wedding dresses justice. You would think being slim would be all that is needed to make clothing look good but for some reason she can t manage it.

Reactions: 8

K18

VIP Member
Yes, I mentioned the Calzedonia dinner earlier in the week. Frow was there and said there was over a thousand guests at it. Why was Lydia not included in the Milan invitation when everyone who was at the Paris Calzedonia event was there. Perhaps the brand didn’t like her coverage of Cawwie and her in a Paris hotel chugging Deliveroo takeout down their gullets.

Also agree re Tamara - her vlogs are phenomenal, from vintage shopping in Tokyo to MFW, her content is flawless. Love her remark about her team only accepting invites for the big guns, ie Ferragamo, Max Mara, etc You wouldn’t see her at Calzedonia, in other words!
Tamara did attend the calzedonia event but probably because Chiara Ferragni was there.

IMG_3744.jpeg

Reactions: 8