Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
I believe we need to see the P&L sheet of her accounts and then it will be more clear. Going off what I saw on here isn’t enough to know /judge.

I had someone look at the accounts and they said “weird she’s owed £400k and the company also owes £400k , I’d need to see P&L”
---
If anyone has access to it I’ll ask someone to look at them

Reactions: 10

Pancake56

So why has the comments been turned off on tik tok where the user ‘pretty moi’ has posted the clip from you tube of Lydia using that appalling and offensive word ? This should be going out viral.
And when she replies with a long ass response on her you tube.. she again, deflects and tries to hold accountability just to save her own ass. I hope this goes public.
The user is Petty Moi - if everyone goes and watches the video it might help gain traction

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Instead of telling her to fuck off out of respect for his grandfather, he willingly takes pics of her and posts about THAT first vs. his grandfather.

Well, most people with sense would just post about the loss of his grandfather.

It speaks volumes and shows he is just as self-immersed and sick as her.

He stays with her, enables her disgusting behavior and supports her all for the almighty dollar.

He is just as vain, self-immersed and money hungry as she is.

He's constantly eye fucking himself in the camera as well. Disgusting.

They are meant for each other.

After all she has said and done and all her #Gates, he stays with a "woman" like that.

They truly deserve each other and are one in the same.

He may be kinder and nicer to the animals but he is still full of himself, arrogant and all about money and fame before even talking about his grandfather.

He just gets worse as time goes on and as each #Gate goes by.

If my partner was posting on IG about their "funeral fashion" choices when my grandfather has literally just died and asked me to take a pic of them, I'd tell them to fuck right off!

Such disgusting, vile behavior yet again from this bitch and the moron she married.
Agree with this 100%

• Heart

lifestooshort

I work in the corporate world and have my horse on a DIY yard. He is probably Lydia’s dream because he looks the part. Big Thoroughbred gelding. But I get up at 5 some days, get down there poo picking or mucking out, scrubbing water butts, making feed, soaking feed. Today I was sweeping and cleaning his stable ready for winter. It is not for the faint hearted. The horse world is an incredibly harsh world too. You have a lot of people who will tell it how it is and more.

Building stables does not = owning a horse. First she needs 3+ years of constant riding lessons. Then she needs to be loaning and getting used to how to care for a horse. Then she can think about a novice horse but she would need two. When I got my boy I knew I would need support and spent the time finding a yard with people who would help me. Thank god because within 10 days I was dealing with colic. I’ve dealt with so many ailments from Kissing spines, choke, general yard injuries to maggots up his bloody Willy! She’s in cloud cuckoo land.
The last few sentences made me laugh. I had visions of this being the horse equivalence to toddlers putting stones up their noses & then proudly informing you. How did you find the maggots & remove them? Life with a horse is definitely not for the faint hearted.

ella1979

VIP Member
I would hope The Prince's Trust of all organizations is notified. There is no way they would want to work with a despicable excuse for a human being moving forward.

Has anyone sent the evidence to them? I'm here in the US.

As for LK Bennett, I actually had two pair of shoes and some clothes in a cart to purchase. Will definitely NOT be EVER purchasing a thing from them now.
If it’s any consolation lk bennett shoes are sometimes quite stiff and uncomfortable. The wedges are comfy but I’ve found the leather shoes to be uncomfortable.

Has anyone had a reply from Karen millen?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Didnt Parisian Sweet upload a pic of the same bag for sale a few months after she'd bought it?
It was a very common bag when Hermes produced it. There are probably hundreds floating around since it was rare. Hermes bags , especially birkins and Kellies, aren’t as rare as everyone tries to make out. And the toile bags weren’t even special order or exotic

Teeny Tiny Aldi thinks this neckerchief adds a touch of 'intrigue' to his outfit.....who is going to tell him?????

View attachment 2476426
OMG - All he needs to do now is make babushkas for men a thing, very handy for those dreary English days, now that he's got the scarf so close at hand. He's not even close to Mr. Darcy's cravat, this is literally the most absurd men's trend I've seen in YEARS, if it actually is one.
---
Her plan worked. Her views were all under 100k for a long time and now they’ve all doubled within a couple of days!! I stayed well away from this bully for a long time and when I checked back in I was happy to see the dramatic drop in views and the notable drop in brands working with her. She knew what she was doing with her comment, she knew it would get her name out there again and I’m telling you know she is LOVING being front page news.
I worry about this. Will this have helped push her past 1 mil subscribers?

• Wow
  • Angry

coconochanel

VIP Member
Don’t shoot the messenger but I can’t help but wonder what if anything (and I’d imagine it’s something) gramps has left in the will for them…. Might help keep them ticking over for a few more years
---
Has ali got many siblings?
He has a brother.

starship1

There, there, comments and the adoration must be making her feel slightly better. But it will stick and social media sites need to now make it stop.