Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mustbeuni

VIP Member
She looks good in the black cardigan and dress. It makes her look like her butt isn’t part of her back. But then she ruined it wit that hat.

Reactions: 7

ella1979

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to get the P& L sheet to see how much she pays herself etc but I can’t find her accounts online everything I’ve seen is dissolved? If you know what she trades as , the exact name pls let me know tia

ella1979

VIP Member
Piano hands when riding ! One of the many give always that she has no idea what she’s doing

I agree and knowing now it’s for someone so beloved as Ali’s grandpa 😑

Here you go….

View attachment 2480073
View attachment 2480087
I put my outfits every day on a private social account, and I recently had funerals, and I included those outfits. I was kind of conflicted about it for this reason, that it would seem shallow or opportunistic, but I did it because I do it every single day for almost every outfit. Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have...

Reactions: 6

clara95

The sound from 54:36 onwards in her latest vlog is unbearable, it's like you can hear inside her mouth 🤢

• Sick

tacokitten

Chatty Member
Didn’t she take it to the hotel where she recently stayed with Ali, when they were at the 60s themed dinner and Goodwood. I’m pretty sure someone posted a picture here
You're right - I saw the bag in the background in little man's vlog! Strange that she's not flaunting the canvas bag more...

idontreallycare

That word is never used to describe a dog.
I'm not in the UK so perhaps this is a geographical thing (and I'm not defending her) but I have pretty much only heard the word "mongrel" used to describe a dog. I had no idea the shortened version m**g was a slur. Is that like using the word r****d in a derogatory way? (I'm asking for educational purposes, yes I did google it seems like y'all have personal experience with this.

Reactions: 5

ella1979

VIP Member
Why does chat have to talk over her (sounds like he was in another room even!) interrupting her and saying she could use yoghurt in soup - god he’s annoying !.

seems she wrecked her soup using too much chilli and not following the recipe .

a lot of flogging of clothes again

Reactions: 4