Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
It’s gone 12.00. I am shocked this you tube video has not been removed.

man’s the worst thing is every time we click bait on the you tube it is giving her even more attention.

Reactions: 11

Bbblane28

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Ciaramia

Well done D18! It's only when brands get bad press through association with her that they might sit up and listen. Carrie seems to also target the luxury hotels in Ireland for freebie trips e.g. Ballyfin. Maybe they should be notified too.

Chels71

Chatty Member
Not only has she used vile language, whoever did the edit also thinks it is an acceptable term to use
What did Lydia say?? What language I don’t know if I can watch her boring hour long vlogs!!😉 I already can’t get back all the time
I just watched it. OMG. I can't believe it, and she demonstrates no reticence about saying such a categorically offensive term. It literally took my breath away. Will this finally GET HER CANCELLED?!
i can’t watch her anymore but I think I have a idea of what she used and I’m appalled at her and you know we’ve been telling them for a while but it’s ok when they (her supporters) find that something finally appall’s them they don’t have a gang of people telling them to unfollow such hypocrites!! We have been telling them for awhile what she’s done and who she is and she’s just slipped up in her act!!

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
You
We’re already 10 pages into my first ever thread title! Like everyone, I’m utterly disgusted with her using such a foul and derogatory term, so casually in her latest vlog. The fact that they used the clip for the Instagram highlights reel, shows that they find offensive terms funny and worthy of repeating to their audience.
Karma’s a bitch Lydia and she will have you in her sights for real after this one.
You didn’t know what you were signing up for!

ella1979

VIP Member
Thank you for this post . And for breaking it down so well...👏

I have been dying to know what this ignoramus has been earning and it’s 710k pa..... Jesus H Christ. What world do we live in? It is absolutely shameful where lack of talent in anything gets you.

My daughters have come home from Uni this evening, exhausted. One, doing Biotechnology has had nine hours of three different three hour lectures on biology, chemistry and physics. The other one has had Architectural studio work all day - whereby only one third ever pass - pressure - and this?? This? The ultimate fraud.. offensive fraud, nasty fraud.. Aaaaaaarggghh, it’s just sickening, isn’t it?
they might of built this up and left it in for more than a year though..

I was also told the tax they haven’t paid that showed in the accounts might have been tax not paid for more than a year , apparently it’s possible I don’t know … I thought people should settle the tax yearly but idk

she’s certainly raked in a lot of money. For how much longer though ..

• Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Is she trying to be Rosie Londoner now with her pun on the egg story? God it’s exhausting trying to work out who she is cosplaying each day.

ella1979

VIP Member
Don’t shoot the messenger but I can’t help but wonder what if anything (and I’d imagine it’s something) gramps has left in the will for them…. Might help keep them ticking over for a few more years
---
Has ali got many siblings?

• Wow

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I bet she regrets taking down the fence to pretend she had more property now. How does she keep the dogs from wandering off
If I remember correctly, it was a split rail fence, and the dogs could have just walked under the rails. The fence had no 'containing' qualities and was purely decorative.