Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the interior designer who worked on Lydia’s “Wisteria bedroom”. From a Palladian manor to a new build bungalow! I bet they thought they were lost when they arrived!
View attachment 2478105
Who needs a designer for one bedroom? She is so dumb, must be a freebie!

Also the black outfit with hat makes her look even more like the child catcher!

Reactions: 16
I think they spent bare minimum on the house as most of it she would have begged for freebies. I think the only people they pay is Ken and his son for painting and repainting and repainting. Did I miss another repainting as I’ve lost count.
Exactly! If they were paying themselves, I doubt there would be a Wisteria Room They beg for everything for their nontent.

Reactions: 12
I’m blocked from her Instagram…can anyone remind me what browser you use to view it….it’s pikyu or something?

Reactions: 7
Who needs a designer for one bedroom? She is so dumb, must be a freebie!

Also the black outfit with hat makes her look even more like the child catcher!
Oh did she use a designer for that room or just copy off of the designer's instagram?

Reactions: 12
She even said that they ‘skipped’ a house meaning they intentionally bought something too big and expensive. It was a massive jump going from a 2 up 2 down to the bunga.
---
Beauty Pie were apologetic and Susan Caplan removed the comment from her post on instragram.

Interesting response from Battersea very interesting

Reactions: 46
She was probably also tired of Elsie referring to her as Susan Capland

Reactions: 18
awfully behind on the threads, excuse if this has already been posted but I think we have a friend on TT:

Reactions: 15
What's that very dark line under her jaw.....has someone been doing a little re-touching??

Reactions: 14
Hold on. Has she storied her FUNERAL outfit?!
---
Remember when she was gloating on stories showing off the Canvas Birkin and Ali’s face literally said it all. It was a complete “we’re in the shit and you’ve dropped 15k on a bag for fucks sake.”
---
To be fair, it’s very nicely written. Do you think, though, that she might use this as a perfect opportunity to avoid uploading this evening?
Ahhhhh here’s going to be the excuse. “Ali’s grandad had just died and it just came out of my mouth without me thinking how that word might be construed even though I COMPLETELY meant the word mongrel. You all informed me that it could be meant as a slur but it’s not my fault that you took my words that way”. If I recall, she used Lumi’s kidney problems as an excuse before.

It is very odd how whenever she has something actually going on, she ALWAYS without fail manages to drop a bollock. The glo kit- that was when she went off with Nicky and now she’s got this book coming out and once again she’s managed to fuck this up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
So it was a funeral outfit, even a death in the family is fair game to pose.
---
Snap!

Reactions: 25
That's just so insensitive and disgusting if it was her funeral outfit

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.