Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone has P&L accounts sheet access it should tell us what she paid herself ..

Reactions: 7
If she was twenty than maybe it would be a honest mistake as the word isn't used anymore but she is 33 so was around when the word was used as a slur etc so she damn well knows what it means!

Reactions: 19
With this and her cultural appropriation with the indigenous headdress (and nipple tassels) it's a wonder she hasn't been cancelled ten times over already.
She ticks a lot of boxes. She did first talk about her book as a financial mystery project/goal that she really wants to achieve finance wise. She never spoke about it as a creative project in the beginning.

Reactions: 18
If anyone has P&L accounts sheet access it should tell us what she paid herself ..
How much she pays herself would be interesting. Even with these figures how does she afford all those Birkin bags? I have lost count in how many she owns. Does anyone know the grand total of B Bags?

Reactions: 12
How much she pays herself would be interesting. Even with these figures how does she afford all those Birkin bags? I have lost count in how many she owns. Does anyone know the grand total of B Bags?
mid love to know what Karen millen pay her. I think she’s living mostly from what km pay her and I can’t work out why their collaboration is lasting this long. Normally a company wants whoever is hot right now but they use Lydia!

be interesting to see what is said tonight if anything

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if this might be of some interest to you. Saw them a few weeks back and it provided a good explanation for me, someone who knows nothing about profit and loss accounts. All for LEM OnlineView attachment 2477111
so it looks like she’s taken a huge chunk from the business (which will have cost a lot in tax!) in order to reduce her mortgage which she said she did at the start of the year.
My bet is her mortgage term was up (5 years) and she couldn’t afford it on her own without her dad as guarantor again, so purged the business account to be able to reduce the mortgage and be able to afford it on their own. Pretty desperate to lose so much in tax to be able to keep the bunga!
---
What did Lydia give away for 1M ? Nada

Matter of fact..: has she ever done a giveaway?

I do like Kate Hutchins. She reminds me of Lydia circa 2016 with her style. I hope she doesn’t go off the rails like the lady of the bunga

Reactions: 17
I got goosebumps at the end of this post it is so well written and all so true. Even I had not realised the true extent of what her and Carrie have done here. This post should go viral along with the video, because if it did then she would most surely be seen for who she really is. I applaud you.

Reactions: 18
I’m surprised her mortgage is as big as it’s sounding!. I thought she had earnt a million at one point and I assumed nearly all of that would have gone into her property .. blimey !! I personally would of put my cash into my home upon earning that

Reactions: 14
She bought the bunga around the time of her wedding, I think for 1.3 mil or around that. In my opinion her most successful years were from end of 2017 to February/March 2020. The majority of her money came after purchasing the bunga so they would have really had to scrape together to make it work.

Reactions: 14
same here! She only made about £50k profit off the MK place and think she withdrew about £250k from the business as a deposit for the bunga. (Her accounts from that time showed a chunk withdrawn as dividends I believe) so the mortgage was still over £1m hence why daddy was a guarantor.
But back then you could get a low 1.8% deal on your mortgage. In the last year we’re averaging 5% so her monthly payments would have increased by a couple of thousand!!
That’s why I think she’s panicked and paid a big chunk off. Because her dad is prob now too old to be a guarantor and she can’t afford a mortgage on the new rates. In the long run it’s probably sensible but boy, it’s hardly like she’s off scooping up property or investing left right and centre like she makes out. She’s just covering her arse!!

Reactions: 24
She’s ageing a lot , her neck looks at least 10 yrs older
---
so do we think her mortgage is 600 k is then?.

huge difference in interest rates plus the cost of food and heating . I’d imagine the heating bill is high because of the kitchen extension. Can’t be easy to keep the extension warm the ceiling is high and it’s big

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Easy borrow money from the business account. Which is what she’s done. Hence the amount owing. She lives way beyond her means in terms of income.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.