Lydia Millen #188 Mildly fashionable, highly questionable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the ”wedding dress” advice to brides to be.
“You only get to do this once”. Yet she, LEM gets to do it again for the first time, what a twit. She’s so special though, right? What an absolute fake, a vow renewal, in a Sunday best or special cocktail dress is usually done at the 25 plus year anniversary, but a FIVE year renewal of vows with a bespoke wedding dress is ludicrous. She really has zero clues, you can’t erase the travesty of your original dress or chavvy ceremony with your fake boobs. You can not get a do over and not look ridiculous to the world. We are judging you Lidl.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No it’s still there. Around 47 min mark. Awful
I’m absolutely RAGING. I work with children with special educational needs and disabilities and the fact there’s people that think this term is acceptable is horrific. Life is hard enough for the kids I’m so fortunate to work with without this word being tossed around. I bet she doesn’t even realise how offensive it is. Tempted to leave a comment but I know it will just be deleted no doubt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m absolutely RAGING. I work with children with special educational needs and disabilities and the fact there’s people that think this term is acceptable is horrific. Life is hard enough for the kids I’m so fortunate to work with without this word being tossed around. I bet she doesn’t even realise how offensive it is. Tempted to leave a comment but I know it will just be deleted no doubt.
Wow. Just got to this bit. I am speechless 😯 Just rolled off her tongue so must use it a lot... plus no editing out by Carrie. I am stunned. Vile.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This is comedy gold! WOW! 🤣🤣🤣
This half penny lady is like egging her on… dress, rings, ceremony and Lydiot is like DO I GET A BACHELORETTE?

IMG_0443.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She is kvelling over this acorn shirt that actually resembles an ugly table cloth. It's very childlike in appearance. Is this an arrested development thing, lack of good taste, or what? It's truly one of the ugliest tops I've seen on her channel, ever. WTF?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Don’t know where to start!

toile barenia Birkin a are a summer bag not winter

dubarry boots is pronounced DU-barry not dewberry.

she won’t surely afford to outdo Josie with diamonds . Guessing she will have her remodelled or buy fake

I noticed wire pet fencing which is panels of fencing hinges together fairly portable , forms a run . It is on the background leant up the terrace as she approaches Ali in his (little) man shed 😂. Do they make a run for the dogs with this fencing ?? Are the dogs kept within a run in the garden a lot ?

Lawn is a state! They seem to of dropped piles of fertiliser in certain areas where the growth is bigger and darker . The rest of the lawn seems to need a good cut and regular feeding to get it in shape.

the plants in border areput in a very higgeldy piggeldy way not straight ? Bizarre

I think she is feeling like an imposter having read comments here re cosplay , I think it’s really bothering her.

problem is they can’t afford a Manor House in the middle of nowhere.

also white jeans and muddy puddles don’t work

she has sausage dogs not labradors who love the wet , love water ,naturally labs are waterproof type fur the rain runs off them - I’ve got visions of her sausage dogs spending the next 8 months soaked to the skin, up to their snouts in puddles and generally miserable!

how long until she buys a Labrador or springer spaniel gun dog

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Holland cooper are making a big deal of vic , throwing a launch party at Bicester in honour of her new collection I wonder who will be there

Reactions: 11
Wow. Just got to this bit. I am speechless 😯 Just rolled off her tongue so must use it a lot... plus no editing out by Carrie. I am stunned. Vile.
I would actually leave a comment and say it loudly to her. Ignorance is bliss to some, and especially her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.