Lydia Millen #188 Mildly fashionable, highly questionable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s getting a new corset top? It’s clickbait. They’re letting her try on dresses so she can show off the boutique

Reactions: 15
At 42 mins she says having her hair behind her ears all day makes her look like a complete gong (m-o-n-g). Really unnecessary and offensive

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
At 42 mins she says having her hair behind her ears all day makes her look like a complete gong (m-o-n-g). Really unnecessary and offensive
Someone has mentioned it in the comments.
---
The state of the lawn jeez.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omw, the beginnig of the vlog. Her affect is so bizarre. Discussing the clothes, the chit chat about talcum powder, dropping hints about a do-over wedding, the giggling, the highs and lows of her accent ... she's either drunk or manic.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
duck didly duck. I am watching bridzilla all over it. Anything to upscale Josie. It’s ridiculous. She has been married all of 6 years and just wants a freebie undoubtably, and attention from her forever minions. She is coming across so desperate, it’s nauseating to watch.
Go on Lydia keep borrowing more money 😝😝😝

Reactions: 21
Wow who is more desperate? Lydia or this Half Penny place? Are sales down?

Reactions: 18
Well the dresses were horrid and as usual Ali is doing it all, the garden, making the dust bath for HER chickens, making a shelf for her to put her camera in when she's in the coop. She really doesn't give two hoots about the chickens they are just for the aesthetic. Nice to see the herbs and lavender are going to good use.....the chickens dust bath, you do know you can use herbs in cooking Lyd? oh sorry forgot you don't cook do you!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omw, the beginnig of the vlog. Her affect is so bizarre. Discussing the clothes, the chit chat about talcum powder, dropping hints about a do-over wedding, the giggling, the highs and lows of her accent ... she's either drunk or manic.
She's definitely been watching Leonora's vlogs...she's like a carbon copy.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230925_182941_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230925_182927_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230925_183025_YouTube.jpg

She says "I'm getting married again. Ali has no idea."
Girl, Tattlers called your vow renewal months ago. Months.
Beware. Mad-eyed Cawwiiee's creepy baby voice is all over the Half-Penny portion of the vlog.
Trigger warning for the numerous 'Wows', cackling and OTT lisping.

Lydia is literally trying on OTT poufy white wedding dresses, like this is the first time she's getting married.
As per the Half-penny lady, it's a BIG wedding anniversary coming up. Really ? Really ????
Isn't it their 5 or 6 year wedding anniversary ???? Is she counting in dog years ??
Geez. Someone needs to get a grip on reality.

There is definitely an air of elevenerifing Josie. For sure, their friendship is dead and buried.

Lydia, you're an absolute psychotic biatch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again….she reminds me so much of Megan Markle 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So, in line with elevenerifing Josie, I guess a free Chupi lab diamond (2nd) wedding stack just won't do.
No No No.

Can Lydia outdo Josie's De Beers and David Morris Jewellers wedding stack ??? I don't think she can afford it.
Screenshot_20230925_184748_Instagram.jpg

Cawwiiee after reading my post ... furiously emailing Garrard for a free 6ct diamond in platinum ..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Even fi is like WTF! Fi's facial expression through the whole thing is PRICELESS!

This half penny lady is as desperate as Lydiot... a huge body change (not really, slightly smaller saggier boobs) and a BIG anniversary (6 yrs?)

I say bring it ON. Will be hilarious to watch them all make absolute asses of themselves. 🍿

IMG_0437.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.