• Smug narcissist

• Loud, drunk and witless hiker

• Chavvy fake cosplaying old money

• Boss bitch babe

• Cook and tablescaping hostess

• The original luxe you tuber

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @becky bloomwood for the thread title with 28 votes! 🥇 :m🥂

Welcome to another thread for our "mildly fashionable (but only if you squint)", snarky influencer or half naked promotion girl in Ibeefa as we like to think of her.

Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll. Results below:

Screenshot_20230909_073456_Chrome.jpg

Please vote in part 2 of the poll.

* Our luxe influencer Lidl and bff employee Cawwie did a drunken pubcrawling hike. Lidl wore Cawwie's new mini dress, they consumed bottles of wine and shrieked in fields of sheep.

Screenshot_20230827_131015_Chrome.jpg

* Berkeley had a sore paw and was limping. Instead of giving him crate rest Ali took him for a walk.....
* Lidl has been recording her audio book. The longest two days' work she's done for some years, she dressed up for the occasion. It's audio you idiot. They can't see you!
* Lidl was Ali's plus one at the Salon Privé Concours event at Blenheim Palace where they enjoyed "bubbles and luncheon".
* Choosing to wear fancy dress and match the vintage cars, Lidl went as an Edwardian lady....or, as one witty and well-read sub quipped, the "lovechild of Edith Wharton and EM Forster".

Screenshot_20230909_082254_Chrome.jpg

No words...

* Lidl bought a preloved Hermès "necklace" after admiring copying The l.a. way. We thought it was borrowed from Porter!

Screenshot_20230907_224759_Chrome.jpg

Two words....dog collar

* Our productive vlogger's two jars of homemade shitney, made from one large courgette, now sport bespoke labels. Christmas gifts ready!
* Lidl and Cawwie went to the Defender Burghley Horse Trials with luxury country clothing label Fairfax and Favor.
* Lidl wore a #gifted F&F Beatrice blazer in plum with cream wide leg linen trousers, a white shirt, #gifted F&F Buckingham bag in burgundy, black Chloe boots and bow in her hair. In her GRWM she said she had "thought carefully about her outfit". Not carefully enough.....she was too hot!

Screenshot_20230908_071535_Instagram.jpg

Cool summer dresses...and hot Lidl

* The duo drove miles out of their way to get a chopper ride to Burghley from F&F HQ Narford Hall, Kings Lyn, Norfolk.
* The country pile is the ancestral seat of one of the two founders - 34 year old, millionaire Marcus Fairfax Fountaine.
* The F&F owners started life selling tassled boots in an English field..Lidl started life selling tassled tits on an Ibiza beach. A marriage made in heaven.

Screenshot_20230909_082223_Chrome.jpg

The face of a pig....

* In typical narc style Lidl made out she was a personal lunch guest of the Fontaine family and lovebombed his mother but couldn't be bothered to look up from her phone when she left.
* Her two year contract with direct competitor Holland Cooper is lost in the mist of influencing hypocrisy.

Screenshot_20230907_220422_Chrome.jpg

Diary of an Edwardian country lady and her bff

* Despite both having extensive 'fragrance wardrobes', the MGs took the train to a £550 per person 'Together Fragrance Customisation' workshop with Floris where they created their own bespoke fragrances.
* In her video Lidl looked as if she had a bad smell under her nose. She did. It was the perfume she concocted!
* The French sales assistant politely said she had never come close to creating a fragrance like Lidl's. She added that it was "interesting"....
* Neither of the MGs had breakfast. Lidl complained that no food was provided but didn't consider that it would interfere with her olfactory senses.
* Ali had an invite to an event at Jo Malone, who provided the candles at the MGs wedding. Lidl was his plus one. No invite of your own Lidl?
* Lidl went shopping at Dior in a last season white Zimmerman dress. She said she was only interested in Dior's classics and spent a long time admiring herself in the mirror.
* Lidl launched her autumn collection with Karen Millen with her usual fanfare - silence!
* She stomped across borrowed lawns, modelling coats and "modest length" long-sleeved dresses. The weather continued to foil her autumnal plans as the UK's basked in a late summer heatwave of 30 plus degrees.
* She won't wear her own coat designs with KM. She's having a bespoke cream coat with gold buttons made by luxury designer to royalty Claire Mischivani. The fabric she chose was waffle.
* It was Lidl's turn to cook. She served up courgette risotto, left over potatoes and bread. Carbs, carbs and carbs - a balanced meal!
* "My wife has cooked up an absolute storm" said Ali. By the look of her sullen demeanor, there was definitely thunder in the air!

Screenshot_20230907_203615_Chrome.jpg

The adoring Princess and her Prince

* Thanks to Belle PR the MGs were at the ITV National Television Awards, mingling with z list celebs.
* Lidl wore a blush "tool" dress from Ukrainian brand Milla - the brand she ripped off in designs for Karen Millen.
* With her bolt ons on display, thick shiny make up, and Essex face lift hair style, she looked like a failed Love Island contestant. Meanwhile Ali looked like an aging runner discarded by Philip Schofield.

20230909_074604.jpg

Screenshot_20230909_082245_Chrome.jpg

Will the real jawline please stand up?

In other news:
* Ali spent the week casually leaning on drainpipes and other surfaces. He tried on hats that were clearly too small. Hey, who cares if you look like a pratt? They were free!

Screenshot_20230909_082023_Chrome.jpg

* He went on a shoe shine workshop in Jermyn Street. It's a possible alternative career if influencing goes down the pan.
* Tamara is doing an advert for Ralph Lauren.
* Grossie and Em Sheldon visited the MGs wedding venue, Aynhoe Park, Northamptonshire, and commented it is now stripped of the stuffed animals seen at her wedding after a three year renovation.
* Rexysmum valiantly defended Lidl's obvious copying of Josie in the "Hello September" still.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
@Miscanthus thanks for the new thread!

@mustbeuni at the end of the last thread you asked when the old fashioned dressing started, and wondered if maybe it was forced on her by Karen Millen having some dated dresses they needed her to shill. I don't remember the earliest KM collections being quite as dowdy/twee. Though they were never particularly nice.

During the pandemic she seemed to become obsessed with this caricature of well-to-do country living. Everything since has been cosplaying a lady of the manor (ironically, I'm not sure any actual ladies of the manor dress like her).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s all over the place. She’s the Lady of the Manor, countryside aristocrat, and a rejected Love Island contestant!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wonderful recap @Miscanthus - Quality content out of nontent ❤🤣👏. Thank you!

Let’s remind ourselves of Elsie’s response to buyers legitimate concerns and complaints on purchasing her sub-par KM collection pieces, from being sent incorrect sizes to the pieces being completely different to the website images... Elsie only refers to the Victoria comparison though #fragileego

Squint before reading..

612BA954-502F-4473-8606-B40F8B22F4DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Let’s remind ourselves of Elsie’s response to buyers legitimate concerns and complaints on purchasing her sub-par KM collection pieces, from being sent incorrect sizes to the pieces being completely different to the website images... Elsie only refers to the Victoria comparison though #fragileego

Squint before reading..

View attachment 2436419
Thank you.😍

Yes, this hit a nerve, didn't it....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Where or to what event do people wear these fussy, long KM dresses ?

Work ? A wedding ? A work event. Red carpet ?
How many normal people attend red carpet events or loads of weddings in a year. A very very small number of people methinks.

I can understand if you dress modestly, but even so, to wear these dresses everyday would make you so overdressed.

Do UK people dress like this everyday ?

I am intrigued.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

How many normal people attend red carpet events or loads of weddings in a year. A very very small number of people methinks.

I can understand if you dress modestly, but even so, to wear these dresses everyday would make you so overdressed.

I am intrigued.
Everyday and not at work I’d suggest the majority of British people wear jeans and a top . Most British people aren’t that well dressed .. I think most people buy what’s easy to wash and wear , avoiding dry cleaning bills .

I love to dress well , although I couldn’t wear km dresses daily . I liked them 20 yrs ago but not really since .

The thing is it’s so easy to go out in gym gear and then you end up nipping to the supermarket after in it etc . I wear dresses more than the average person but easy to care for dresses for day to day

Reactions: 17

I am intrigued.
I wonder how many they produce of her pieces. They seem to go on sale tout de suite.

I am intrigued.
She gets it so wrong, doesn’t she? From the My Fair Lady panto outfit to the belt around her neck... where oh where would you even come up with these manic concoctions?

Her new collection is so boring and frumpy too. All Edwardian high neck and buttons and, then, the knitted dress so tight and unflattering, it’s like a body stocking. It’s not timeless and classic. It’s not a cohesive collection. It’s a mish mash of copied designs that totally miss the mark.

28FA8252-BDCF-48FB-ABFB-2364C0A39158.jpeg
53874280-6828-4534-BC17-A66A42735D13.jpeg
D227CABF-E486-4CCC-90EC-D7962A7778A9.jpeg
2B955468-E10E-4332-B2B2-5C2C0E7E372A.jpeg
3823AF6B-684F-4C43-B26E-B5B21C198850.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Major ick.
Screenshot_20230909_112117_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230909_112128_Instagram.jpg

Trying to lie to her subscribers that she's doing an AD for Dior and Garrard. The AD is just for Aston Martin.
And the CJ is PR.
And it's Ali's gig.

Screenshot_20230909_112143_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230909_112148_Instagram.jpg

Trying to look sultry for the camera.
Failed.

🤭
Screenshot_20230909_112218_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230909_112247_Instagram.jpg

She just looks greasy.
---

Squint before reading..

View attachment 2436419

She gets it so wrong, doesn’t she? From the My Fair Lady panto outfit to the belt around her neck... where oh where would you even come up with these manic concoctions?

Her new collection is so boring and frumpy too. All Edwardian high neck and buttons and, then, the knitted dress so tight and unflattering, it’s like a body stocking. It’s not timeless and classic. It’s not a cohesive collection. It’s a mish mash of copied designs that totally miss the mark.

View attachment 2436600View attachment 2436604View attachment 2436605View attachment 2436606View attachment 2436608
Lydia really knows nothing about fashion, trends and fashion history. Zilch. Nada.
Just copy copy and elevenerifing.

Absolutely shown in her inability to answer the subscriber's question.
A fellow subscriber answered the question quite nicely.
All Lydis knows is how to witch up a conversation. And cackle.

Screenshot_20230909_113142_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230909_113147_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230909_113155_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230909_113202_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230909_113209_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230909_113216_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230909_113220_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
She’s so odd. If I buy things for holidays or events I don’t take them in their shopping bags - I pack them in my suitcase. She’s such a humble brag all the time like she popped into Dior or Garrad on the way 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Another great recap @Miscanthus, you’ve got some belting one liners in there, 🤣, I’m glad you’re on our side.

And. My first thread title! Thanks everyone 🥰.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2436600View attachment 2436604View attachment 2436605View attachment 2436606View attachment 2436608
The fit model at the KM meeting must have been laughing her head off once she finished trying on Lydiot's crap at work that day 😂

• Haha
@Miscanthus thanks for the new thread!

@mustbeuni at the end of the last thread you asked when the old fashioned dressing started, and wondered if maybe it was forced on her by Karen Millen having some dated dresses they needed her to shill. I don't remember the earliest KM collections being quite as dowdy/twee. Though they were never particularly nice.

During the pandemic she seemed to become obsessed with this caricature of well-to-do country living. Everything since has been cosplaying a lady of the manor (ironically, I'm not sure any actual ladies of the manor dress like her).
I feel the change in persona, personality, hobbies and to cosplay came after Globygate then followed by Hairgate.

She was desperate for content coz brands had all dumped her, so seeds and gardening it was ala Josie. Then she started to single white female Josie further with the dresses and then the old country house Reno though it's clear she's still in a new Bunga.

She then was either country bleep dressing for a shoot in her Holland Cooper blazers and stupid MC Hammer pants tucked into boots or a pretend play equestrian who can't ride and lied about owning a horse. The equestrian phase was short-lived after real equestrians and horse owners mocked her on Tik Tok. Clearly, she also burned bridges with the chick who let her ride Romeo.

Now she is either full on single white femaling Josie OR attempts to one up her, by pretending she's the Princess of Wales.

This was after her Ibiza tit tassel phase, then Sporty Spice phase, followed by her Balmain blazer chic phase and now this play pretend of old money in dress and speech.

She does not realize how unhinged and delusional she looks especially to those that have known her for years. She keeps reinventing herself but not for the better. She reinvents herself as though she has multiple personalities.

She seems to not know who she is and is so ungrounded, always so malleable and moulding her Self and life into a new character every few years. Why? Well for the big $ bucks. That's all it comes down to, right?

She has changed so much that even her face looks so different from her once beautiful face. She sounds nothing like the sweet girl who lived in the small townhouse.

The move to this new house changed her again and that's where we started to see the arrogance emerge.

Honestly, she just seems unhinged, lost and a complete nutter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Another great recap @Miscanthus, you’ve got some belting one liners in there, 🤣, I’m glad you’re on our side.

And. My first thread title! Thanks everyone 🥰.
Aww...I didn't realise you were a thread title virgin! Congratulations! I must admit I loved it. It made me laugh out loud. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
"I am wearing a number of pieces I already own with two new carefully selected pieces"

PIECES!! PIECES!!! Just duck off with your pretentious words. How many normal people call their clothes "pieces"?

Least she's dressed for 30 degrees today though. Not bundled up in Autumnal wear cos she "lives by the seasons". :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel the change in persona, personality, hobbies and to cosplay came after Globygate then followed by Hairgate.

She was desperate for content coz brands had all dumped her, so seeds and gardening it was ala Josie. Then she started to single white female Josie further with the dresses and then the old country house Reno though it's clear she's still in a new Bunga.

She then was either country bleep dressing for a shoot in her Holland Cooper blazers and stupid MC Hammer pants tucked into boots or a pretend play equestrian who can't ride and lied about owning a horse. The equestrian phase was short-lived after real equestrians and horse owners mocked her on Tik Tok. Clearly, she also burned bridges with the chick who let her ride Romeo.

Now she is either full on single white femaling Josie OR attempts to one up her, by pretending she's the Princess of Wales.

This was after her Ibiza tit tassel phase, then Sporty Spice phase, followed by her Balmain blazer chic phase and now this play pretend of old money in dress and speech.

She does not realize how unhinged and delusional she looks especially to those that have known her for years. She keeps reinventing herself but not for the better. She reinvents herself as though she has multiple personalities.

She seems to not know who she is and is so ungrounded, always so malleable and moulding her Self and life into a new character every few years. Why? Well for the big $ bucks. That's all it comes down to, right?

She has changed so much that even her face looks so different from her once beautiful face. She sounds nothing like the sweet girl who lived in the small townhouse.

The move to this new house changed her again and that's where we started to see the arrogance emerge.

Honestly, she just seems unhinged, lost and a complete nutter.
Yes all of this and she watched Anne with an E and stated copying the character/set designs and Josie at the same time. Josie is also a terrible dresser so combine Anne/Lydiot/Josie/lockdown/egodeath into a desperate cos play… Hot Mess Express that was 2020-22. Then something happened with Josie and BAM in comes a new target.

She is REALLY copying LA Way so desperately these days and now that I know Lydia’s methods it’s creepy to watch unfold in real time.

It’s so strange that everything she panic buys is an exact copy of seeing something on Lauren and she proudly states it. Jewelry, watch, handbag, Hermes scarves and swimsuits, Hermes dog collar necklace, you name it, she’s copied it. Lydia sees something on Lauren and then has to have it EXACTLY and immediately.

We’ve seen this before… tale as old as time with Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes all of this and she watched Anne with an E and stated copying the character/set designs and Josie at the same time. Josie is also a terrible dresser so combine Anne/Lydiot/Josie into a desperate cos play… Hot Mess Express!

She is REALLY copying LA Way so desperately these days and now that I know Lydia’s methods it’s creepy to watch unfold in real time.

It’s so strange that everything she panic buys is an exact copy of seeing something on Lauren and she proudly states it. Jewelry, watch, handbag, Hermes scarves and swimsuits, Hermes dog collar necklace, you name it, she’s copied it. Lydia sees something on Lauren and then has to have it EXACTLY and immediately.

We’ve seen this before… tale as old as time with Lydia.
I dont like her but at least Lauren is consistent in her style and seems to know who she is....I hope she sees what's happening.
---
The MGs seem to have achieved their segue into luxe vlogging.....

Screenshot_20230902_092800_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230902_092732_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.