Lydia Millen #188 Mildly fashionable, highly questionable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes, not a good look, thanks for the correction.
Not very in keeping with Lyds' bougie facade ...
At all. Lydia actually shamed Alex about him in a video over the spring or late winter. It was uncomfortable. This was just a few weeks before Savoygate and when Alex was a mad pit bull in the comments, we all knew what type of characters she and Lydia are used to surrounding themselves with. Not posh, educated, couth folks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Max today here 19 c blowing a gale , has rained twice today where I am …..
So that’s 66 F. Not really that freezing cold like winter jacket over a sweater weather but who knows what she really wore after she shot the AD.

Reactions: 10
If I had to guess where she is going for afternoon tea, I would of said to Dracula's castle in Transylvania dressed like Van Helsing's character just like in the movie 'Van Helsing'. Lets hope where ever she is going she doesn't scare the patrons there.

D649B184-91D4-4AEE-ACD3-AC459230FB79.jpeg

1D809804-E3BE-44DB-8F12-0F26B84BB419.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
lol I for one like to wear black but this is TOO MUCH! Lose the hat and put the Pochette metis on. And I’m sorry why is she wearing a winter coat? How cold is it in England today (or recently)?
I wouldn’t even say it is jumper weather yet. Just walked my dog with a cardigan on and I had to take it off 2 minutes in.

It is most definitely not jumper dress, boots and coat weather. At most you may want trench coat for the rain or long sleeve top with a light jacket in your hand just in case weather. I went out for Sunday lunch yesterday and sat outside as I had Henry with me. I wore jeans, long sleeve top with a knit jacket, I had to take the jacket off.

She is making herself look foolish and even worse claiming it is way colder in the midlands when it isn’t.
IMG_3617.jpeg

IMG_3618.jpeg

IMG_3615.jpeg

IMG_3616.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Love how she’s arguing with ppl about the temperature, after all her life revolves around living seasonally whatever the f that means

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Child Catcher for me is the most similar to Her Travesty.

How did she go out in that awful hat, and it is not coat weather in the UK yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My first time watching this woman and her pet eyebrows. Goodness me, what an unedifying, egotistical soliloquy.

I've found out "Who is Lydia Millen" and know that if she was a box of chocolates, she'd eat herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Where are they posted?
Recent updates | Goodreads There are a lot of Evergreen books, so I typed in Evergreen Millen. If I remember correctly the positive reviews did not leave any actual review just a star rating. Could be they couldn't explain what Evergreen is about because even the author cannot explain what her paid staff she wrote.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lol I for one like to wear black but this is TOO MUCH! Lose the hat and put the Pochette metis on. And I’m sorry why is she wearing a winter coat? How cold is it in England today (or recently)?
It’s 21 degrees 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The Child Catcher for me is the most similar to Her Travesty.

How did she go out in that awful hat, and it is not coat weather in the UK yet!
She bloody looks like the child catcher. My husband has me howling. I said who does Lydia look like and his immediate response was ‘childcatcher’ and why does her face look like it’s melting? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.