Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this pink dress supposed to be bridal? She is behaving like it’s a red carpet for her second wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her dress is so ill-fitting, tbh I think she was the worst dressed of the night. She needed a larger cup for the bust of the dress. I have no idea why she chooses to wear such a dingey dirty looking dress color, especially back to back at events. She does not look good in warm tones, especially when she decides to slather herself pre-event in evergreen fake tanner. I hope this new PR team sees these photos and throws out all of her strapless dresses, toot sweet.

Ali needs to start getting his clothes TAILORED to fit his body. I can *actually* see what he was going for as a majority of Hollywood men dress similarly. However, because his clothes never fit he looks frumpy and grandpa-ish. Also, good God he needs to grow his hair out. The super short hair makes him look like a 12 year old school boy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'll just repost this, my dad just told me yesterday essentially this:
After the death of Bruce Guthro on Tuesday, took over from Donnie Munro as well about a year after he left Runrig in Scotland, was the first live music of anything I ever saw was Runrig with Bruce
Cape Breton singer-songwriter Bruce Guthro dies at 62 | CBC.ca

Listening to this legend of a song (a very talented friend of Bruce Guthro's)

Gutted!

Reactions: 2
When Ali said -"My wife has cooked us up an absolute storm" - lol. That's not cooking up a storm, its 3 things, the same old usual courgette risotto she makes, bread from the shop, and stone cold beans and potatoes pulled out of the fridge from Sunday. Hardly a big spread on the table. Cripes! how much stodge are they having in one sitting? That risotto looks like a thick sludge of goopy clag, and then add the lump of cold potatoes with bread, wow, they are going to be backed up for weeks. 😷💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
She posts “ONLY the classics”… very smug. I’m sure Dior cares that she doesn’t like any of their new designs. 🙄

This black dress looks nice on her as she looks best in simple tailored clothing. It’s much better than the mills dress or any of the other erdem eckcetera ekcetera dresses she blows massive amounts of money on… but I find it hilarious how long she films herself in it.

View attachment 2430135
View attachment 2430136

The self love is strong with this one! She's really loving herself in the black dress. Admittedly the full skirt balances her wide shoulders and the neck line hides the obvious implant line but being straight across it draws attention back to width of the shoulders.

When will she learn how to dress her body shape?

I thought she went for the more natural teardrop implants but it's clear in the blush 'tool' dress at the NTA that they are the same obvious round fake shape as the ones she removed.

It's particularly noticeable in the image with Holly Willoughby where Holly has her own breasts and Lidl's are fake. She looks more reality star than old money.

Her dress is at least 2 sizes too small in cup size and that lacing at the back. Lidl has never been good at checking herself in the mirror to ensure the rear view is OK.

The white dress is the one she was wearing to the bespoke perfume place. As usual the chronology is all over the place.
---
I think the white dress she is wearing is her Zimmermann one.
The way she's showing it makes it seem like it's Dior though...?? ...help me out someone as I am not watching the vlog!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You lovely poster who compared her to SJP are so right (wish to give you cred), I'm rewatching SATC and I can't unsee it.

When I first came across Lydia she had this Angelina Jolie/Meghan Fox thing going on and now it's all Carrie.

Reactions: 18
I know I keep saying it but when she s placed alongside normal folk they all look much more attractive. Her hair looks very basic.
The "too dark" eyebrows and orange fake tan make her look like a clown.
And I'm sorry, but that By Terry / ByTerrible sludgey stuff she uses under her make up, makes her face look dirty.
---
Tamara doing an AD for Ralph Lauren ... 😂 😂 😂
"Allllllllllli, get the mini eggs, STAT !!!"

Lydia's begging and tagging RL didn't succeed 🎉🎉🎉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What does he mean It’s the small things that make the difference... Elsie’s small effort to put dinner together, perhaps? His shoe lifts? Who knows - the atmosphere and the revolting dinner - just turn the camera off and continue to ignore each other. It would be far more believable.

For anyone looking for inspiration for tonight’s dinner...

View attachment 2430762
All the crap she has in that kitchen but she doesn’t have a serving spoon?
---
Told you more creepy than love
---
The self love is strong with this one! She's really loving herself in the black dress. Admittedly the full skirt balances her wide shoulders and the neck line hides the obvious implant line but being straight across it draws attention back to width of the shoulders.

When will she learn how to dress her body shape?

I thought she went for the more natural teardrop implants but it's clear in the blush 'tool' dress at the NTA that they are the same obvious round fake shape as the ones she removed.

It's particularly noticeable in the image with Holly Willoughby where Holly has her own breasts and Lidl's are fake. She looks more reality star than old money.

Her dress is at least 2 sizes too small in cup size and that lacing at the back. Lidl has never been good at checking herself in the mirror to ensure the rear view is OK.

The white dress is the one she was wearing to the bespoke perfume place. As usual the chronology is all over the place.
---

The way she's showing it makes it seem like it's Dior though...?? ...help me out someone as I am not watching the vlog!
It’s her Zimmermann dress, Vic and Josie both own it too.

IMG_3027.jpeg

IMG_3028.jpeg

---
How embarrassing 😳 all the emphasis on showing off the royal warrant instead of the brand you are supposed to be advertising in exchange for freebies.

IMG_3030.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Please please don’t crucify me for saying this but… is it me or has she put on a little weight? For someone that has a PT and their own home gym, I felt like she looked… untoned in the arms? Compared to what I’ve seen of her before (I no longer watch her vids as her new persona bores me)
I know the dress was a little too small but I can’t help but think maybe the beige carby food, the constant “wine” walks (liquid cake!) and laziness is about to catch up with her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was me !! However I love SJP and have met her many years ago. The comparison was SJP is almost 60 … Lydia only 35… the side profile is that of SJP. Horse face…. Witch nose and the jaw to match.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lidl is getting more and more masculine looking and Aldi is getting more and more feminine looking. Are they gender swapping?!;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When Ali said -"My wife has cooked us up an absolute storm" - lol. That's not cooking up a storm, its 3 things, the same old usual courgette risotto she makes, bread from the shop, and stone cold beans and potatoes pulled out of the fridge from Sunday. Hardly a big spread on the table. Cripes! how much stodge are they having in one sitting? That risotto looks like a thick sludge of goopy clag, and then add the lump of cold potatoes with bread, wow, they are going to be backed up for weeks. 😷💩
No wonder their loo packed up 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was me !! However I love SJP and have met her many years ago. The comparison was SJP is almost 60 … Lydia only 35… the side profile is that of SJP. Horse face…. Witch nose and the jaw to match.
Hi! I like SJP too and yes Lydia has aged herself so much with all of her constant procedures.

Reactions: 12
Leftover potatoes at that 🤢🤢 Nigella, watch out - the ‘author’ might knock you off your pedestal 🤣 and all done with an expression of martyrdom.. the one courgette from the kitchen garden will undoubtedly elevate the dish :rolleyes:
Oh, the face on her dishing that out.😬 You just know they’d had “words” but then he shouldn’t film her in those situations. I think he does it on purpose so she’ll have to interact with him it. I’d shove his camera up his arctic roll.

IMG_1492.jpeg
IMG_1493.jpeg
IMG_1494.jpeg
IMG_1495.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I was convinced this was a recent photo of SJP!
---
You lovely poster who compared her to SJP are so right (wish to give you cred), I'm rewatching SATC and I can't unsee it.

When I first came across Lydia she had this Angelina Jolie/Meghan Fox thing going on and now it's all Carrie.
When I was little I wanted to be Paddington Bear. I had a duffle coat, a suitcase and tried to like marmalade.
But I grew out of it. Why can’t Lydia just be herself?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.