Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scuse me……it’s about ‘the CRAFT of polishing his shoes’! And after such a taxing day his domestic goddess in the kitchen rewarded him with a meal of courgette risotto, potatoes and bread (!!!). I think people ate better in the workhouses :sick:
WOW that is literally a carb only meal. How do they function on carbs only?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell dishing out the risotto from the thermomix bowl onto the plates that are on the table. Plate it up, then bring it to the table. 🙄 She looks pissed off probably because she had to cook dinner ( well the thermomix cooked it). Is food with Courgettes in all she can cook? 😊 also who has Risotto with bread AND potatoes?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Bloody hell dishing out the risotto from the thermomix bowl onto the plates that are on the table. Plate it up, then bring it to the table. 🙄 She looks pissed off probably because she had to cook dinner ( well the thermomix cooked it). Is food with Courgettes in all she can cook? 😊 also who has Risotto with bread AND potatoes?
Leftover potatoes at that 🤢🤢 Nigella, watch out - the ‘author’ might knock you off your pedestal 🤣 and all done with an expression of martyrdom.. the one courgette from the kitchen garden will undoubtedly elevate the dish :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jeez! The littul fella has been shoe shining all day and all Her Travesty can muster is a courgette risotto for him!!! Then to add insult to injury she pads it out with bread and potatoes. This has got to be the worst meal she have ever prepared. 🤮 No wonder he s losing his hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Scuse me……it’s about ‘the CRAFT of polishing his shoes’! And after such a taxing day his domestic goddess in the kitchen rewarded him with a meal of courgette risotto, potatoes and bread (!!!). I think people ate better in the workhouses :sick:
GMTA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeez! The littul fella has been shoe shining all day and all Her Travesty can muster is a courgette risotto for him!!! Then to add insult to injury she pads it out with bread and potatoes. This has got to be the worst meal she have ever prepared. 🤮 No wonder he s losing his hair.
Don't you know, that's how rich people eat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What does he mean It’s the small things that make the difference... Elsie’s small effort to put dinner together, perhaps? His shoe lifts? Who knows - the atmosphere and the revolting dinner - just turn the camera off and continue to ignore each other. It would be far more believable.

For anyone looking for inspiration for tonight’s dinner...

836C07D1-F66F-4DFD-B143-1F6DCDEF1F34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Just watched the last 3 minutes of Twattys flog effort, the 30 mins of shoe shining was too much to bear!

Cooking with Lydia - at least she admits she likes beige food and a carby dinner. Don't most people know it's best to eat carbs earlier in the day so you can burn them off.

Bread with risotto??? Never heard of that until I watched Cooking with Lydiot and her free Thermomix!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What does he mean It’s the small things that make the difference... Elsie’s small effort to put dinner together, perhaps? His shoe lifts? Who knows - the atmosphere and the revolting dinner - just turn the camera off and continue to ignore each other. It would be far more believable.

For anyone looking for inspiration for tonight’s dinner...

View attachment 2430762
Where they cold potatoes ❄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Do you think the strong, powerful woman would heat them up? Heeelllll no, it’s only Aldi... besides, she had done more than enough already dragging in that courgette....
You can tell they have 1.3mil to pay back by what they eat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m sure the meringue dress she wore last night. If you lit a match it would blow up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is smart. Carbs soak up alcohol way better than silly healthy vegetables. She can drink more this way!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's made herself very witch 🧙‍♀️ looking. View attachment 2428971
What me laugh is she stomped into the car (her walk is not elegant) and she pulled the door shut!🤣 my husband would be holding the holding the door open and closing it even if there were a driver/chaffeur.

Her posture is terrible - she draws her shoulders in and if she is not careful she will develop a dowagers hump - think that is what it is called.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Some of the comments she gets on socials just keep on feeding her already-oversized ego. All fake, How can Instagram believe the shite? But money is going round and round and pockets are being lined. It's all fake. Never alone either in social settings as everyone hates her.

Reactions: 12
Imagine if Ali dressed so badly on purpose so Lydia would look okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.