Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say, am sorry but I don t like the dress and in this heat it must have been very uncomfortable to wear. I agree with the other poster, it looked far to small for her.
Her cups runneth over 🤣
Imagine your entire life being about shopping and trying on clothes yet you can’t even pick clothes that suit.
What happened to the dress that Cawwie was supposed to have in the car in case Elsie got too hot at the F&F event? Maybe the car was parked miles away from the helicopter landing? Either way, she looked boiling in that F&F blazer - put you right off the brand. The style now is to wear your more lightweight jackets and then, come the colder months, layer the blazer under your oversized coat. That blazer looked way too heavy but yet not warm enough for winter. Didn’t check any box for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok so maybe I'm an outlier but if you have daily occasions to wear a Dior plain strapless dress then buy it. If not, save your money. That dress looks like any other basic well done silk wool dress. If you’re poorish like Liedia and buying Dior RTW, buy something special. Does not have to be branded but should be special.
100000000000000000% And rent one for the one time. NO need to buy this at Lydia's income level and for her job.

Reactions: 16
Bet she wants to wear it for Christmas
totally so something that doesn't require a 6k dress! She's probably vlogging for Xmas content.

I have a feeling she'll buy one thing... the least expensive thing.

Reactions: 19
The pic where she is looking up to Aldi — I AM DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I’ll get you my pretty 🧙🧙🧙

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Regarding her implants I don’t think she has been able to maintain her weight so therefore the fat transfer she had done has disappeared which is now giving them the fake look that she had before.
---
The pic where she is looking up to Aldi — I AM DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I’ll get you my pretty 🧙🧙🧙
Honestly she looks more creepy than in love. In the red carpet video you could see they were holding 2 or 3 fingers instead of hands and it was just creepy. She was trying to give delicate flower with her husband but it came across as more young daughter with her dad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The dress doesn’t look good on her chest. The straight across Dior black dress cut wise looks better imo . I think she should try to cover the boobs up . Not squish them down but just cover the flesh/skin of them . They wouldn’t look so fake if covered in more fabric

Reactions: 26
The dress doesn’t look good on her chest. The straight across Dior black dress cut wise looks better imo . I think she should try to cover the boobs up . Not squish them down but just cover the flesh/skin of them . They wouldn’t look so fake if covered in more fabric
100% agree they definitely look better when not emphasised.

Reactions: 17
She wears a lot of white which must be strained to high heaven with the fake tan 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Wait she went to dior in the vlog? I really don’t pay attention. Did she buy anything? Or is she just trying to get back in diors good graces, since Hermes only gift big spenders. Small spenders and influencers have to settle for perfume and beauty. And nobody is getting free bags and clothes from hermes

Reactions: 12
Lil man has uploaded a video about polishing his shoes. 🤣
Scuse me……it’s about ‘the CRAFT of polishing his shoes’! And after such a taxing day his domestic goddess in the kitchen rewarded him with a meal of courgette risotto, potatoes and bread (!!!). I think people ate better in the workhouses :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Aldi practising posing before the Nta's, all about the lean 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.