Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The bunga will have a flagpole next!

Another thrilling KM collection shot at a house Lydia wishes was hers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He looks thin too, those courgettes are just not cutting it.
I was wondering where his shoulders had gone! 🧐 I know the littul fella lacks brain power so the only thing going for him were his shoulders. Her Travesty has stripped him of them (with her cooking :sick: ).

Reactions: 12
🐝

Her hair - reminds me of a bee or wasp, soooooo stripey - looks really bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just for the record or a WIKI update, Victoria states (18’13 timeline) on this vlog that she is 5’7”. Mystifying - are they all lying? Surely the length of the Khaite maxi leather skirt that she tried on would have to be worn on a 5’6” plus in height though?

86B2E19E-DF6B-4101-A0C7-4CE49DE3FAF2.jpeg
BD0167FA-C65E-44FB-8754-3F0C7237E83A.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Around 27 mins we have 3 witches cackling in the car, (mainly Carol and Linda) and Elsie sticks her dirty foot up into the camera :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Is it a KM photoshoot in tonights vlog? if so I will give it a miss. No wonder her views are getting dire with the rinse and repeat crap she uploads.

Reactions: 13
I was convinced this was a recent photo of SJP!
---

When I was little I wanted to be Paddington Bear. I had a duffle coat, a suitcase and tried to like marmalade.
But I grew out of it. Why can’t Lydia just be herself?
That is so cute. I wanted to be Mathilda. And I thought my parents and sibling were as bad as Mathilda’s 😂 No-way-NEAR. I was failing at being a Mathilda but I was winning at being a drama queen clearly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That is so cute. I wanted to be Mathilda. And I thought my parents and sibling were as bad as Mathilda’s 😂 No-way-NEAR. I was failing at being a Mathilda but I was winning at being a drama queen clearly.
So cute, made me think of when I was little, I used to put my cat to bed in my dolls pram and walked her up the road!

Why does Carrie think anyone cares about her opinion on the shoot?

There is one hideous blush (nude) dress and she looks like a raw sausage!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, her KM Collection has launched today, no build up from her, no posts, no countdown! Even the flog title doesn't mention it!!!

Lazy cow - just in it for the money!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just for the record or a WIKI update, Victoria states (18’13 timeline) on this vlog that she is 5’7”. Mystifying - are they all lying? Surely the length of the Khaite maxi leather skirt that she tried on would have to be worn on a 5’6” plus in height though?

View attachment 2432602View attachment 2432603
That photo is shot from such a weird angle I feel like all their heights are distorted. There are pictures of Lydia and Vic together and Vic looks taller, there are pictures where Claire looks shorter than Lydia others where they are the same height. I have even seen one wear Lydia is a full head taller than Patricia.

I have seen Claire in Harrods and I would say she is around 5'6ish and I have seen Amelia and she is short I would say around 5'2.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.