Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Are they actually making a fragrance though? or is it like Jo Malone where you just buy 2 bottles of perfume to layer 🙄🙄
Oh, no, they made a fragrance and the shop assistant was over the moon with how amazing Lydia’s was, of course. It’s amazing! It’s one-of-a-kind, Lydia reports.

Then she goes on, after praising herself, to carp about the ££ spent when they were given no food and the assistant HAND WROTE the name on her fragrance box. That really was not acceptable to Her Evermeanness.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Julia123

VIP Member
Me and my chinny chin chin and my scuffed shoes…..

View attachment 2419334View attachment 2419335
I cannot get over the shoes.... all of em. She wears only a few types of shoes into the ground and with the wrong outfits yet tries to live in this fashion influencer world. End of the day she loves MONEY and that's it. She wants free things and to be paid a ton for posting pics. She has no identity or any business plan or lane...either by design or authentically. She is vapid and basic and mean.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I cannot with the over the top stories she’s sending out 😂 ooo look at me with my whimsical countryside life with my chickens and my big house I pretend to be posh in, tra la la aren’t I better than all of you peasants xoxo
Does she not see its embarrassing 'gifts from our garden' a punnet of tomatoes and some scraggly flowers when you have all those veg beds :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
She's made herself very witch 🧙‍♀️ looking. View attachment 2428971
This Milla (Ukrainian war torn designer) design will appear in Karen Millen sale racks Madame’s Spring 24 collection in 3…2…1.
---
I think she’s gorgeous and I won’t deny that (it’s the I’m not entirely straight person in me) but she really did dress up very over the top for someone who will be sat at the back with all the other z-listers who got there because sparkling water sponsored them or some shit. Also, it’s the NTAs….it’s not the Emmys or something 😂
Ooof. Attractiveness is definitely so personal because I find her bordering on grotesque. Ever so often she strikes a decent picture but her videos showcase how overfilled and heavy her face is. I can’t stand.
---
She’s up in the rafters. No matter how important she tries to make herself she’s probably seated near someone who won tickets from a magazine contest or something
This is actually embarrassing. Pretending you’re a floor seated celebrity when you’re in a hosted box in the rafters. No!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Her many comments about how expensive the chickens are for only a few eggs… as well as commentary on how frustrated she is with so little eggs so far is really telling. She sure was being truthful when Ali suggested quails and she said something like “I’ll take quails. I’ll take anything as long as I can collect eggs” FOR CONTENT.
And yet if she’d rescued ex-commercial hens, they would be laying every single day! These are bred to lay - we are overflowing with eggs!
Her ‘designer’ chickens don’t lay as often and probably are only just at the point of lay so won’t have started yet. Eggs should be a nice little bonus, not the sole reason to keep them - although we know it’s ALL for the gram and she has no interest in her pets at all

• Heart

mmmmmmk

Jane Birkin looks more modern and on trend than Lydia all these years later. Lydia has become extremely dull and fuddy-duddy

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
sliced white bread with risotto - a luxury moment - I think not.

Anyway, they've really made use of an outdoor kitchen this summer ...

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
Agreed. It sort of separated them as a couple from the likes of Vic&HerSon and Lydia&ElfOnTheShelf.
Alcoholism is a nasty, nasty thing. I bet it contributed to the friendship/parasiteship fallout. However there's still a lot of times when Josie gets roaring drunk herself. I'm kind of torn.

What do you guys think - is it toxic/unacceptable to be getting shitfaced having an ex-alcoholic spouse?
In my opinion it's a NO. But also, we're all responsible for ourselves and can do whatever we want....? Like, where do we draw a line. At passing out? Hmmm.
I don't think Josie gets drunk. She seems to enjoy sipping on a few and her wine portions are small in her glass. The difference with Charlie is that he drank to excess so he couldn't control his drinking when he drank. Lydia and Carrie are a different breed. They would want to be careful. And vlogging it for the whole world to see to come across as "relatable" is down right idiotic. They are not funny and cute. They are too drunk morons who think they are hilarious because they are drunk. Saying stupid things and laughing out loud scaring the poor sheep isn't funny. You are in your 30's now not a pair of 15 year olds drinking behind your parents backs in a field

• Sick
  • Haha

asdfghjklily

Translation of her newest Instagram story:

Omg guys I’m so different because I moved to the countryside, I am the first person to ever do that, don’t you know? First person to have chickens, an overpriced house, to grow vegetables and to play dress up and pretend I’m someone I’m not. I AM NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLZ HEHEHEHEHHEE.

• Haha
  • Heart

mustbeuni

VIP Member
She is making the most out of her ride in that magnum p.i. era helicopter.

And the f&f bag has such a special pLace in her heart that she only carries it when she’s paid

• Haha

tamarinda

Off topic
So now i am also an youtuber lol
My channel is about books, just for fun
And I've learned that anytime someone opens a video, counts as 1 view
So if a video is private and i am making sure everything is ok for publication, I will open it several times. Each time counts as a view, even if only for a few seconds
So view count is not as important as watch time
With that information I wonder how much she is making with ad sense money with those views.
No wonder she is now the clickbait queen.
And about amazon, i now also have an affiliate link and omg
It really is a great comission
That is why she is so greedy about it
I bet she makes 3x more than yt

• Wow
  • Heart

Polava

VIP Member
‘Coming for you Burghley!?’ Burghley be like ‘Wooah. Who the F is this dressed in pantomime attire? Dandini from Cinderella? They do know this is an equestrian event right? Cringe!’

• Haha

chat-alie

Wonder if this ebay account is hers, or a person who works for her... lot of makeup freebies and oddly the candle she was just gifted...

Screenshot_20230907_210257_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow