Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I think she be worried that we can find a keeping up appearances episode for everything she’s doing currently. Hyacinth was funny, Lydia is not. She doesn’t need a sexually ambiguous son who is never around, she has Ali for that in addition to being her Richard
I just need her to plan a river side picnic to complete the foolishness

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Janerich

Chatty Member
Ive never watched her until recently. I just cant believe shes actually real. She just seems such a joke, i expect her to burst out laughing at any moment. Its like she has delusions of grandeur. Why go all horsey when shes not a clue about Burghley.

• Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
What does he mean It’s the small things that make the difference... Elsie’s small effort to put dinner together, perhaps? His shoe lifts? Who knows - the atmosphere and the revolting dinner - just turn the camera off and continue to ignore each other. It would be far more believable.

For anyone looking for inspiration for tonight’s dinner...

836C07D1-F66F-4DFD-B143-1F6DCDEF1F34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
She’s paid someone for Shitney jar labels - Vlogmas really is coming early this year - Shitney is incoming..same as last year then. Deja poo?

6F3CF25E-1EA8-4A85-BD1A-4A63D960F755.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Wow, the fat-shaming comment is not on.
---
@Sofie

Just gifting you some Gingerpants sexiness 'intrigue' to take you through the weekend ... 🤭

View attachment 2433981

Drool away.
:)

Wow! The hypocrisy of these Lydia sycophants, telling someone to lose weight if they want to wear Lydia’s collection rather than a company cater to all size! Where’s Rexysmum with the troll 🧌 emoji and chastisement there eh?! They’re all just as vile as Lydia

Reactions: 29

Sofie

VIP Member
The £15 000 Fairfax & Favour Advertisement disguised as a vlog was boring AF.

Ol' Marcus would have been better off just setting that £15 000 cheque on fire in the foyer of Narford Hall ... it would have been infinitely more exciting than that snoozefest she calls a vlog.

The "Wowwwwwwws" "Ooooooooh" and "Oh Wowwwwwww" were, of course, ALL over the vlog and so OTT.
Quite embarrassing when Marcus is blathering on about the hall and the buildings and all Madam can say is "Wowwwwwww". "Oh wowwwwwww". Shut the f*ck up.
Lydia should be the poster girl for anyone with zero conversation skills.

And Mad-Eyed Cawwie inserting herself everywhere. Gawd, she is annoying. Flicking her white hair at Marcus, walking with him whilst Lyds films them from behind. Talk about failed baking influencer turned BFF turned PA turned CFO turned SOCIAL CLIMBER !!! Ugh.
She did the same with Jade from Holland Cooper. Can you imagine not being able to converse with the people you re working for. :oops:

• Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
Does anyone, in real life, really lean against a pillar at this angle?????? And is that a jumper he has tucked into his trousers????? Please, someone help the poor itty bitty bloke!!!!!

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 15.39.53.png

• Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
Haha what an absolute fool, where is she going to wear that OTT coat? also has she ever worn the Souster & Hicks jackets she had made?

• Heart
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
She can’t tell me she doesn’t use filters and eye openers on her camera. Any other image of her by others reveals the real Lydia.

Andy my gosh that is some clumpy messy 🕷🕷 mascara. It’s alllll over her eyelids.

IMG_9819.jpeg
IMG_9820.jpeg
IMG_9804.jpeg
IMG_9814.jpeg

This photo should send alarm bells for her. Her face is so full of fillerand Botox that she looks distorted and twisted and witchy when she’s talking to someone. If I were her I’d go straight to a new plastic surgeon and get all of the filler and chin implant removed and get an actual nose job and lighten up on the Botox. Botox is great when used very lightly. Freeze your whole face like this and you will look like a plastic monster when talking to people, laughing or crying.

• Heart

Lotster

They look like Mary Poppins and Bert in that photo! When they go off to the park. Dick van Dyke also struggled to do a fake accent! ;)

• Haha

nightmareonbondstreet

I’m sorry but why is she in Dior?? She spent months criticising the brand and now has the front to go in there twirling around in the dresses running her fingers all over the fabric after spending 90% of her day with her hands in her hair! Also where is this money coming from? Goes to show you good things do happen to bad people. Sorry for the rant but I love dior and this has really got my back up! She behaves like a spoilt brat and yet still somehow manages to get her own way - If I were Dior I would have a look through her socials before associating with her

• Heart