Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sofie

VIP Member
Agree, whereas Teefers is all about the Country life, she pulls it off, Lydiot and Aldi just go too far with trying to be something they aren't, you can tell they are unintelligent chavs a mile off.
So true. The more those two dimwits strive to look monied the chavvier they become. It s a paradox. 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Allexie01

VIP Member
…….. if only I’d kept my old school blazer……. I too could look like a right numpty! 🙄

IMG_1816.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Does anyone know the price of the Floris appointment?
£550, how pathetic, they've both got so much gifted 'fragrance', he even has a 'fragrance wardrobe'. Perhaps Floris don't deal with beggars??

• Wow
  • Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
The helicopter pilot having to wait while she films herself posing and walking to the helicopter 🚁😂
Baggy trousers in boots again 😂
Screenshot_20230902_111925_com.instagram.android_edit_343791460837643.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
I went over to have a look, haha and a definite swipe from Josie, lol. But what distracted me was the monstrosity Em Sheldon had on! WTF is she wearing? It's hideous!

View attachment 2411758View attachment 2411788
Looks like she got up quickly from the dinner table and caught the table cloth in her knickers
---
'Cant wait to see the Wisteria room' said no one. :ROFLMAO:
Why don’t they call it the Pisteria room and be honest about what they do at home all the time.

• Haha
She looked ridiculous and acted like she was a Duchess on a Royal engagement.

Why does she refer to herself as Lydia Millen but Ali is Mr Millen-Gordon?!

K18

VIP Member
Erm you haven’t created the dream coat, you’ve picked an existing design, colour and fabric. This Lydia is called made to measure.

Notice the AD so she won’t even be paying for the coat.

IMG_2647.png

IMG_2648.png

If only jackets had these things on them to help you keep them on so you don’t have to hold it with your hands 🤔🥴 think they are called sleeves but what do I know 🤷‍♀️

IMG_2649.png

That’s a lot of money to spend to still just smell like fake tan and burnt hair.

IMG_2650.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Macson22

How many Holland and cooper jackets and barbour ones was she gifted last year and you never see them again it's disgusting

• Sick
  • Angry

Sofie

VIP Member
---
I think maDAMN is livid that F&F posted all of these unflattering shots of her. Quite different to the filtered image portrayed by her camp. (And wow what an underbite)

Get the mini eggs lol

View attachment 2426449View attachment 2426450
View attachment 2426452
Am loving that Fairfax made her work ... having to mingle and make conversation, looking like she s having a wonderful time. When the viewing figures are down Madam has no option but to acquiesce. Ha ha the photos of her are brilliant, nothing like how she portrays herself in her flogs. Have just realised most of the photos, filming of her are from her worst side ... lollllllllll!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
Fucking hell her table scape is so bloody dull
---
Two bottles of frebreeze on the worktop-classy🤣
Just before their guests arrived for dinner, did anyone see how much Lydia sprayed the kitchen area with the Febreze air freshener, or should I say doused every part of the room, the dog beds, their blankets, blinds in the kitchen, everywhere, plus in the lounge room, and god knows where else. I couldn't believe how much she sprayed! It was overkill! Plus she said she was going to light a scented candle! Christ, what's she trying to do, kill everyone! Imagine walking in and inhaling all the mixture of those smells, I'd be knocked out! I'd leave immediately if that was me. :ROFLMAO: I wouldn't be able to handle it! We have all seen how much perfume she sprays on herself 50 million times, it's ridiculous! You'd smell her coming a mile off, although, that might be her rank body odour stench and not the perfume. haha, no wonder she sprays a shitload on everything and herself. 😆

• Sick
  • Wow
Not sure if anyone has commented on her lack of culinary and entertaining skills from her Thursday Vlog :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What an embarrassment.

Putting a half eaten cake on the table :ROFLMAO:

That mozzarella and tomato salad looked abysmal:sick::sick:

The pouring cream on the pavlova :oops:

The beans boiled to death, she would have been better blanching them :sick:

Oh and don't get me started on Farmhouse this and Farmhouse that. Only influencers call Soho Farmhouse the Farmhouse, its pathetic 🤬

• Sick
  • Wow

helenmoorhouse

Up early @coconochanel dear 😍

Yes, three....THREE.....3......courgettes! One plant produces masses of courgettes...this is pathetic!

She's going to make chutney from ONE courgette! 🤣

View attachment 2400726
This is the most embarrassing kitchen garden haul, I used to harvest more each day from my balcony when I just had a few plants in pots, like you say, at this time of year it'd usually be a few courgettes each day.

When I saw this I thought it was going to be one of those 'tap to fill' style poctures where when you tapped onto the next slide the trug would be full.

The chutney from her one courgette would probably be about right because if she makes it in any greater quantity what wil she do with it?! No one is going to want it!

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Just before their guests arrived for dinner, did anyone see how much Lydia sprayed the kitchen area with the Febreze air freshener, or should I say doused every part of the room, the dog beds, their blankets, blinds in the kitchen, everywhere, plus in the lounge room, and god knows where else. I couldn't believe how much she sprayed! It was overkill! Plus she said she was going to light a scented candle! Christ, what's she trying to do, kill everyone! Imagine walking in and inhaling all the mixture of those smells, I'd be knocked out! I'd leave immediately if that was me. :ROFLMAO: I wouldn't be able to handle it! We have all seen how much perfume she sprays on herself 50 million times, it's ridiculous! You'd smell her coming a mile off, although, that might be her rank body odour stench and not the perfume. haha, no wonder she sprays a shitload on everything and herself. 😆
Her bung must stink if its needs that much frebreze. 😊

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
TWENTY MINUTES showing all sorts of “autumnal” clothing she already has and she shows ONE item from Karen Millen! 😳 And it’s plain and frumpy and from a spring collection (she thinks but isn’t sure omg).

IMG_9689.jpeg

How many autumn and winter collections has she done? Seems like at least 2 of each… maybe 3. All that “designing” and rambling about timeless staple pieces and sleeve drama. And she’s stillllll working with them. Woah how disrespectful and reveals what a total liar she is about the clothing and working with them. If she had such a hand in these collections wouldn’t she be so in love with them she would have them in her closet. They were free as well I’m sure!

• Sick
I love how she says that they’re going to refurbish their kitchenware by “just getting a load of Le Creuset,” like it’s basic Target stock. A single saucepan is $180. She is the absolute worst.

• Sick
The house was fine. The kitchen was especially beautiful before she started fucking with it.

I was pleased to see the rock wall disappear and the modern staircase. The house looked best when she was in her black and white phase. It was actually elegant and didn't jar with the new build bones of the property. The hallways were bright and the new staircase was a focal point. Vs now, where the staircase looks out of place amongst all the drop cloth sour looking dark paint tones. Painting the skirting and the moulding the same colour was a mistake as the ceilings were already too low. The black living room was a mistake. That room needs a huge bright art piece on the black wall to make it work, but these shitpuffins are too boring to be that bold. I mean, they can't even hang artwork that is the right size for the spaces. Everything is too high and far too small.

The new, much thicker, tile flooring was a mistake, IMO. She should have ponied up for real hard wood flooring, and left the kitchen flooring as it was. She could have added gorgeous vintage Persian rugs throughout which would add even more warmth to hard wood flooring. Her new bedroom looks better than the mirrored sex dungeon bed she had before, I'll give her that.

The tongue and groove in the kitchen was a huge mistake, as was removing the kitchen door and adding an arched doorway. It is incongruous to see that arch when the bedroom doorway right next to it is square.

But everything else is silly, up to and including the tiny copper bath. That ensuite bathroom was fine as it was. Much brighter and better than the dark sludge green look it has now, which most definitely clashes with the grey cool toned marble effect tiles. Making the upper floor into dressing rooms was a HUGE mistake. They could have made a huge master bedroom up there, with his and hers closets and it would have added actual value to the property. But everything she does is basic AF, from her body enhancements down to the ridonk Maccie D's archway and outdoor kitchen with those weird crab apple satellites on the patio. Ali is as bad as she is. There is no redeeming him anymore.

I've seen far better results on frugal DIY forums.

You put it into writing effortlessly. Yet even after she reads it, Lydia still won't be able to see it.
Gotta agree, her black and white phase was overall the best iteration of both her home and her style.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member

Excuse me, what the actual fluff is this woman doing? Cosplaying to the MAX 🤪
---

He was a piece of shit to Josie when drunk. So yeah, it needed to happen.
Good on him for pulling through, though! Giving up any sort of addiction is incredibly difficult, requires dedication and strong will.
Oh yea I will never ever forget that video of Josie crying scared in her bed because he hadn’t come home yet. She got a lot of shit for filming that but I genuinely think she did it as a cry for help and to scare Charlie. He really needed that reality check and it is great that he recognised his problems and makes a conscious effort to to continuously deal with it.

• Heart