Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her monthly blog and Instagram “poems” written by THE TEAM are “probably” where her book came from.

Hmmm… I don’t know a single author of any book who does not know EXACTLY what inspired their book.

And those word salads that she recycles from year to year are not even hers.

Exhibit 92,664 that she did not write that book.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Soooooooo interesting! LOL about the stomping, so a lot of the stuff we pick up on here is quite accurate.... the stomping is such a strange trait...! I genuinely don't know any young adults that walk like that, she literally looks like a stiff old person or toddler stomping around...

Thanks so much for sharing @Fluffy81 . So basically she looks as bad in real life as she does on camera..... it's not just bad angles/lighting then.....

Did your interactions with her lead you here? I ended up on here from following her a long time ago and noticing her interactions with her followers were nothing short of storage and arrogant and passive-aggressive....

Is she an odd character in real life too? She seems to have gotten worse with age to....
I don’t know her. Just seen her out and about acouple of times and the very first time I still
remember as clear as day, walking into an antique shop and literally marching and stomping ahead of Ali..this was almost 2 years ago.

She just had this air of arrogance, and one of the girls behind the counter rolled her eyes when Lydia walked in.. as if to say ‘ she’s here again’. I could be mistaken, but that’s the vibe I definitely got. Lydia portrayed herself walking in like thunder, as if she was a celebrity running because she’s didn’t want the paps finding her.

She is pretty .. but way too ‘done’. It is like I want to rip the band aid off her and get her dressed just in jeans and a shirt … everything is way too much with how she dresses. Probably another phase ….

• Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
I don't mind that coat (at least it isn't cream/white like all the other boring influencers) but to me, it looks like the uniform of a first class train steward. Like on Eurostar or something. The people that meet you at help you board. Am sure I've seen train guards/stewards wearing something a little similar!

Sorry to disappoint but she is having it made in 'ivory'!!!!! :D:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 13.34.40.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t usually comment on the nose ch at as my view is she was born with a larger nose and that can’t be helped. However, as she is trying with injections to make it smaller, how can she not see the shape and position of that hat only emphasise her nose? It is literally like a neon flashing light for her nose. Ali reminds me of Noddy in the car, they live in such a weird fantasy World. I’m all for bettering yourself but they seem to be playing dress up, it’s so unauthentic it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 28

Allexie01

VIP Member
Lil man has uploaded a video about polishing his shoes. 🤣
Scuse me……it’s about ‘the CRAFT of polishing his shoes’! And after such a taxing day his domestic goddess in the kitchen rewarded him with a meal of courgette risotto, potatoes and bread (!!!). I think people ate better in the workhouses :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She has absolutely zero concept of interior design. She copies the interiors of Josie. Full stop. She will never have the abilities of what Josie and her husband have accumulated. I absolutely love Josie’s house, and for all the slate they appear to get… they are owning more properties and have a savvy way around buying antiques for the style of property they live in and purchase. Lydia’s bungalow is just a very sterile looking building… and the antiques she buys just does not suit. Black walls in the living room to start with… get rid Lydia. Lighten the room… actually lighten your energy.

she also has nothing to say this week .. with no you tube ….
Exactly!!! the newbuild bungalow is just that, a newbuild bungalow not a period property, Lydiot will never make it look anything other than that. The bungalow even stands out against all the neighbouring houses which are period property's. 1.3mil for that bungalow, the previous owners definitely saw them coming 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Sorry to disappoint but she is having it made in 'ivory'!!!!! :D:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I’m sorry but that fabric looks frumpled and maybe the royals need to dress this way but the styles are so meh. Can’t wait to see how horrible anything from this place is gonna look on Lydia… especially because she’s gonna want it fitted straight jacket level tight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
we all have different taste, but the Bunka as people refer to it as, is ugly looking to me. She’s trying to cultivate something that just does not fit with the design of that property. Also it’s smaller than what she shows. I’m convinced. It just looks like a rather sterile property, where she is trying once again to be a high end, all frills and no knickers.
They keep doing all this ‘work’ to the property, when only a while back they were looking at moving. What happened to that exactly?
It's a very nice family home. Or it was. The attic dressing rooms are an insane amount of square footage given over to clothing (and I have a ton of clothes) without actually offering good storage. The black living room is ridonkulous as it just feels like a dark pit. Light, neutral colors with accent walls and pieces would open the whole thing up more and accentuate the good points like that lovely kitchen with all the windows opening to the garden. Making the lawn tidier and taking out all the busy-ness in the garden would also visually expand the space and make it more pleasing to view from the patio or the house. If she accepted what she had and added some of those old-house touches in clever accents, it would be pleasant, comfy, and clever instead of the cacophony of styles and colors she has going on now. I mean, as usual every time there's a mistake to make, she makes it x 10.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Does she not see its embarrassing 'gifts from our garden' a punnet of tomatoes and some scraggly flowers when you have all those veg beds :ROFLMAO:
Up early @coconochanel dear 😍

Yes, three....THREE.....3......courgettes! One plant produces masses of courgettes...this is pathetic!

She's going to make chutney from ONE courgette! 🤣

Screenshot_20230822_225448_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
Of course Cawwie completely misses the point of these trending highlight posts. Um they are supposed to make someone want to watch the video! She continually slaps together these highlight reels of the worst bits and inside jokes. These are quite common with YouTubers recently and as per usual… cawwie doesn’t get it and needs to hire someone to actually manage and edit the content. She is seriously unprofessional and is showing Lydia at her worst and thinks it’s funny.

For those blocked on IG and anyone who doesn’t want to watch the terrible terrible drunken vlog.

---
Oh and also per usual… Cawwie buried the big news at the end of the vlog…. the big announcement that Lydia just signed a TWO YEAR deal with Holland Coopaaaah.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that fabric looks frumpled and maybe the royals need to dress this way but the styles are so meh. Can’t wait to see how horrible anything from this place is gonna look on Lydia… especially because she’s gonna want it fitted straight jacket level tight.

The fabric is not bouclé, it's waffle....which figures!!!

• Haha

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Soooooooo interesting! LOL about the stomping, so a lot of the stuff we pick up on here is quite accurate.... the stomping is such a strange trait...! I genuinely don't know any young adults that walk like that, she literally looks like a stiff old person or toddler stomping around...

Thanks so much for sharing @Fluffy81 . So basically she looks as bad in real life as she does on camera..... it's not just bad angles/lighting then.....

Did your interactions with her lead you here? I ended up on here from following her a long time ago and noticing her interactions with her followers were nothing short of storage and arrogant and passive-aggressive....

Is she an odd character in real life too? She seems to have gotten worse with age to....
She’s heavy footed for sure, when she walks she stomps. … however she is pretty … but as they say less is more. She does not need layers of makeup on. I just do not like the woman’s energy.. she’s been a brat before putting things on hold in shops for months, expecting things to be sent out. That was from someone I know.
It’s all fake. Good PR. Yet people fall for it.. but the clever ones have clearly washed there hands…

• Wow