Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo is shot from such a weird angle I feel like all their heights are distorted. There are pictures of Lydia and Vic together and Vic looks taller, there are pictures where Claire looks shorter than Lydia others where they are the same height. I have even seen one wear Lydia is a full head taller than Patricia.

I have seen Claire in Harrods and I would say she is around 5'6ish and I have seen Amelia and she is short I would say around 5'2.
Yeh. One the perspective makes the outside people look bigger always. Vic has tucked herself back to look thinner but she also appears shorter because she’s leaning hard back on her hip. Contrast Lydia who is standing completely upright.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone have any recommendations for a vlogger that's similar to Lydia/Josie ...just alot more pleasant?
You might like Christina Mychas she’s mainly about style not so much shopping but her videos are well done and she’s to the point.

Reactions: 5
That photo is shot from such a weird angle I feel like all their heights are distorted. There are pictures of Lydia and Vic together and Vic looks taller, there are pictures where Claire looks shorter than Lydia others where they are the same height. I have even seen one wear Lydia is a full head taller than Patricia.

I have seen Claire in Harrods and I would say she is around 5'6ish and I have seen Amelia and she is short I would say around 5'2.
Claire is the only one I would believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Claire is the only one I would believe.
I saw her in 2017 and to be honest I almost didn't recognise her as she looked so different but in a good way, so much so it really stuck out in my mind. She was thinner than I thought she was, really good skin and nice hair. I originally remember thinking wow that woman has a really nice outfit on and then I realised it was her. She had skinny jeans, blue striped shirt, Chanel jacket, Manolo heels, Chanel bag and a hat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yawn..all climbing and competing. Vic gets a whole property to do shoots in, Josie gets a new puppy and Lydia gets chickens. Their whole lives sold. There's a lot to learn. Getting a bunch of Le Cruesete pans, can't cook though.house is modern. Aga will be next.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if this ebay account is hers, or a person who works for her... lot of makeup freebies and oddly the candle she was just gifted...

Screenshot_20230907_210257_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 30

I suppose the girls standing in the middle would be further away from the camera therefore looking a bit smaller? Vic looks slightly behind compared to Lydia.
---
Sorry, why is she suddenly trying to be goofy/ funny.. its making my teeth itch 😬
That's her new defining trait of character. After PDW (Not Princesse De Wales, no...Proud Difficult Woman), fragile recovering victim from 9 months pregnant hairdresser : try hard goofy Lydia.
---
Ahhh, more boring crap fashion.

View attachment 2432517
She should be looking into becoming a Melania Trump impersonator if Youtube doesn't work out anymore.
Capture d’écran 2023-09-07 223341.png

They are from the same cult. That's how they recognise each other.
---
Lydia Elise Millenia Stomp

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I suppose the girls standing in the middle would be further away from the camera therefore looking a bit smaller? Vic looks slightly behind compared to Lydia.
---

That's her new defining trait of character. After PDW (Not Princesse De Wales, no...Proud Difficult Woman), fragile recovering victim from 9 months pregnant hairdresser : try hard goofy Lydia.
---

She should be looking into becoming a Melania Trump impersonator if Youtube doesn't work out anymore.
View attachment 2433189
---
Melania liked to pose without much clothes on just like Ibiza Lydiot.
---
Wonder if this ebay account is hers, or a person who works for her... lot of makeup freebies and oddly the candle she was just gifted...

View attachment 2433127
I couldn't find that seller on eBay.

Reactions: 11
---

---

View attachment 2433189
---
Melania trump should be her role model. She isn’t cut out for the country life. Plastic, slightly unfeeling, and married to a shady property developer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Great Halloween costume and makeup by Lyds here, all that’s missing is the pointy hat.
IMG_2662.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The bunga will have a flagpole next!

Another thrilling KM collection shot at a house Lydia wishes was hers!!
As per Lydia, she spent the DAY with the Karen Millen team PLANNING THE NEXT COLLECTION and campaign.

A DAY !!!

Planning a whole collection.
IN A DAY !!!
I can very well believe it took just a day.
It is not that difficult to point out other designers' hard work Lydia likes and thereafter STEAL their designs.

Tell me you're a fraud and a cheat without telling me you're a fraud and a cheat.

Screenshot_20230908_082538_YouTube.jpg

Cawwiiee, once again, inserting herself all over the shoot.
Interrupting as per usual with that creepy voice.
Giving the photographer her 'valuable' opinion.

Look at the photographer's expression here. He was literally giving Cawwiiee the 'bombastic side-eye'. He was not impressed, to say the least. I cant say I blame him.
Screenshot_20230908_081823_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230908_090251_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230908_081826_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230908_081828_YouTube.jpg

And no, I didn't crop his head out of the photo, this is Cawwie's wonderful filming.
So profesh. Not.

Lydia telling the hairstylist she is very protective over her hair.
Girl, you're way beyond 'protective' over your hair. You're downright rabid. Obsessed.

If you are wearing earphones whilst watching this nontent, please lower the volume.
The fake screeching, cackling and fawning (over the dogs and candles) is enough to make your ears bleed.

And Cawwiiee recording Lydia's disgusting dirty feet literally made me retch. :sick:
THIS VLOG SHOULD HAVE HAD A TRIGGER WARNING JUST FOR THAT !!!!

Lydia's envy over people living in old mansions / halls / manors is so palpable in this vlog.
She was literally foaming at the mouth over the size of the house, the number of rooms, the acreage, the fortunate baby / children having to grow up living in that house.
Jealousy is not good Liedia.

How fake excited she was over the KM team giving her a fecking candle as a gift.
A candle.
Oh, but it was a LIBERTY candle, so ... 🤷‍♀️
She went on and on and on about the bloody candle.
And it was just a candle. One.
Such a valuable team member this one is, eh ?

Screenshot_20230908_084750_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230908_084814_YouTube.jpg

She has never ever smelt a candle like that in her life. They should make it into a perfume. Her words.
She then asked Ali to smell the candle but he passed on that, as he was too f*cking busy rushing around, cooking her bloomin' dinner.

AlexP was very lowkey, almost subdued in the vlog.
Tbh, Lydia's make up looked the same as it does every other day. Basic and boring.

This vlog is a great example of her narcissistic behaviour. Lydia constantly interrupting the shoot with her 'wit' and 'banter'. The loud laughter, demanding to be the centre of attention with the loud cackling and forced laughter. I would think she is so tiring and draining to be
around.

Ali buying Lydia alcohol and books has to be the funniest bit in the vlog ... 'cos the bish doesn't read !!! She can, however, get herself drunk and pretend to read ...

Apparently, Evermean is like a sketch book as well, so expect 200 of the 208 pages to be BLANK. 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.