Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I look at myself I too want to think I am mildly fashionable if I squint my eyes.

1694180008674.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#188 Lydia Millen who am I? Author, Designer, Gardener, just Squint your Eyes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Was it just me or did she seem to be super detached from the clothing/coats? Like she didn't have input and was forced to wear some of it? She seemed to like only 1 thing maybe 2. I guess we will never see any of this in her closet.

Reactions: 16
WTF is this???

More to the point what kind of idiot pays £1359 (in the sale!) for anything from Karen Millen?! 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Just a quick note, I didn't click on her flog, if can be bothered I always watch on invidio.

If you don't click on the flog but turn on the volume is that counted as a view 🤔 my phone will run a video on YouTube and you can just click on the volume with turns off subtitles but it remain very small screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What was with all the over the top laughter? Why was she acting like such a nut job half the time? Why do they photograph her so much? Was she high? Maybe they‘re all high.

It was just a lame candle, Lyd. They really didn’t put too much thought into it. No need to gush so hard.

Poor li’l alli, running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Geesh dude, F that cooking thing, just order take out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What was with all the over the top laughter? Why was she acting like such a nut job half the time? Why do they photograph her so much? Was she high? Maybe they‘re all high.

It was just a lame candle, Lyd. They really didn’t put too much thought into it. No need to gush so hard.

Poor li’l alli, running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Geesh dude, F that cooking thing, just order take out.
Agree and WHY are they always giving HER gifts? Shouldn't she be giving her clients gifts? Or brining something for everyone on set? Cookies, anything! (except shitney)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agree and WHY are they always giving HER gifts? Shouldn't she be giving her clients gifts? Or brining something for everyone on set? Cookies, anything! (except shitney)
Who wants a present from lidl?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
More to the point what kind of idiot pays £1359 (in the sale!) for anything from Karen Millen?! 🤪
I just can't believe it. There are some made-to-order & made-from-deadstock-fabric brands that make 90s inspired shearling coats for half of that price. How can a shady Boohoo brand charge that much in comparison????

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone catch that Liedia filmed that flog on August 16!!!! It was released on September 7. You have one job Lydia (when you strip away cosplay gardener, farmer, fashion icon, equestrian, author, voice actor, designer, interior designer, architect, professional helicopter jumper, bleep, wino, tartan-wearing tart, NAT’s seat filler). Do your damn job and and upload your videos on time.

Source: she referenced Britney Spears divorce filing. Sam filed on August 16. I’ll give her August 17 if she got the news a day later.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Was it just me or did she seem to be super detached from the clothing/coats? Like she didn't have input and was forced to wear some of it? She seemed to like only 1 thing maybe 2. I guess we will never see any of this in her closet.
Did the old lady style start off as something Karen Millen forced on her to sell a collection they already had designed. She saw that people were falling for it, so she decided to pivot into a new personality. Just a little conspiracy theory
---
Probably on her rider, so she can unbox it on camera to fake being important

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.