Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utterly shocked to see what she's done to her face..tried enlarging it but it wouldn't work. When you look at it blown up, it's beyond jarring.
Screenshot_20230907_175543_YouTube 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Given the parent company of KM it should surprise no one buying from Lydia’s ‘collections’ that the quality is bad, sizing inconsistant, and fabrics mainly polyester.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I give you.............
The nose 👃 😂 oh and an edited jaw 😏View attachment 2431594
The high donut bun looks so goofy with this dress, a low ballerina style would have suited her better, and a professional updo, would have softened her masculine appearance, but that would have required she actually pay someone to do it for her. Not gonna happen. How does she manage to get it wrong so often? this is not her natural jaw line, hahahaha try hard much?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just went on the KM website to see how much that wine leather skirt is (I like it. Don’t judge. It’s too expensive. Not happening anyway) and why can the white background be seen in the E commerce shots? Looks awful!

Reactions: 7
Wow, the fat-shaming comment is not on.
---
@Sofie

Just gifting you some Gingerpants sexiness 'intrigue' to take you through the weekend ... 🤭

View attachment 2433981

Drool away.
:)
Thank you @Namima, am chuckling my way into the weekend. 🤗:ROFLMAO: Of course, he has to go and make it much worse by wearing a sodding vest with the ginger trews .... arghhhh!!!

The comments though :oops: Shocking feedback even for Her Travesty. Everything she touches turns to misery, no wonder she spends most of her time crying into her camera. Can it get any worse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Melania liked to pose without much clothes on just like Ibiza Lydiot.
---

I couldn't find that seller on eBay.
I found them on eBay but they were only selling samples so I don’t think it is her. There would be no need for her to sell the free samples you get with a purchase when she has an endless supply of full size products she could sell.

Reactions: 6
She looks like a tv-presenter here haha (or Melania):
Screenshot_20230908-114207~2.png

I hardly recognized her here!

Screenshot_20230908-114232~2.png

Screenshot_20230908-114229~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
34k … yep folks really don’t give a shite about ya nowadays Lydiot…you’ve cosplayed yourself right outta the game .
1694167958395.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wow, the fat-shaming comment is not on.
---
@Sofie

Just gifting you some Gingerpants sexiness 'intrigue' to take you through the weekend ... 🤭

View attachment 2433981

Drool away.
:)

Wow! The hypocrisy of these Lydia sycophants, telling someone to lose weight if they want to wear Lydia’s collection rather than a company cater to all size! Where’s Rexysmum with the troll 🧌 emoji and chastisement there eh?! They’re all just as vile as Lydia

Reactions: 29
She is definitely trying to control the narrative around her previous lives before she launches her book and the Daily Mail does it for her.

She isn’t wearing ivory in either picture but she thinks saying ivory makes her seem posh 🙄🙄
She also chose both photos so it is hardly a coincidence Ali is wearing a suit in both and she is in neutrals. There are plenty of pictures from the first series of their cosplay life with both of them wearing ugly sportswear.

View attachment 2424180
View attachment 2424181
He does not look a happy camper

Reactions: 7
The km collection is a hot mess imo. The princess coat pockets would make anyone’s hips stick right out. The green long frock is Victorian looking.
---
Quite telling how sue said she “aspires to be this happy” when looking at the Labrador

Reactions: 12
She is nasty and malicious. She has no respect for her followers as perspective buyers. Look at this response - it’s absolutely shocking.

7064ECD1-40F7-4D78-8AB8-C46831B87055.jpeg
C520227C-6F51-4032-A8E2-3E441495CA69.jpeg
5D4B0D8E-7D74-4241-BF8C-0335A191ABD0.jpeg

---
58574B60-EE49-4CC2-B38F-587C973C475C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She is definitely trying to control the narrative around her previous lives before she launches her book and the Daily Mail does it for her.

She isn’t wearing ivory in either picture but she thinks saying ivory makes her seem posh 🙄🙄
She also chose both photos so it is hardly a coincidence Ali is wearing a suit in both and she is in neutrals. There are plenty of pictures from the first series of their cosplay life with both of them wearing ugly sportswear.

View attachment 2424180
View attachment 2424181
Wtf! That zimmerman dress with those brown flats?! Please tell me that was a photo shoot and not a real event! She looks delusional

Reactions: 10
I just went on the KM website to see how much that wine leather skirt is (I like it. Don’t judge. It’s too expensive. Not happening anyway) and why can the white background be seen in the E commerce shots? Looks awful!
Uh yeah I don't get it either. Not one shot is the same structure, angle etc. It looks amateur. But watching Lydia's video and how they shot that part, the photographer litterally changing position all the time, shooting without even really looking and more focused on laughing than on assuring the pictures would look good sitting next to each other... how can we be surprised.
And as much as the hairdresse Tarek or Tarik looks sweet, I was not impressed with Lydia's hair. Except for the fact she finally let someone side part her hair.
---
Also, I thought Lydia said she wouldn't do the KM E-com shoots anymore.
---
Personally I liked the Princess coat in black but someone mentioned the pockets placed on the waist and now I wonder if that would be an issue.
---
The leather black and bordeaux dresses though... :poop:
---
She is nasty and malicious. She has no respect for her followers as perspective buyers. Look at this response - it’s absolutely shocking.

View attachment 2434449View attachment 2434450View attachment 2434451
---
View attachment 2434453
Tell me @Lyuoe56 is joking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The lowlight reel including the 🦶🏻… manic

Honestly I can’t believe whoever was running this shoot allowed the her and the staff to joke around so much. You can tell the hairstylist and others were irritated. It’s one thing to keep the mood fun and another to just non stop cackle and joke. I bet they delayed the shoot big time on both days with this unprofessional behavior. How the photographer got any shots done is beyond me. (And cawwie with the silver white hair 👵🏻 was out of line giving feedback like she was the director)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Nothing says let’s celebrate the late summer UK heatwave like advertising a winter coat does Lidiot? 🤪🤡
I really like that coat but you just know it won’t look good when it arrives. It won’t have any wool in it, and will be as thin as anything. It’ll cost an arm & a leg & mostly I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole is because Lydia had something to do with it, even if it was just advertising it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.