Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she’s gorgeous and I won’t deny that (it’s the I’m not entirely straight person in me) but she really did dress up very over the top for someone who will be sat at the back with all the other z-listers who got there because sparkling water sponsored them or some shit. Also, it’s the NTAs….it’s not the Emmys or something 😂
I completely agree! It’s a tacky awards show no matter how much they try and make it seem like the Uk TV Oscars. She looks great BUT it’s a little too pretty and formal for being there as a spectator.

Reactions: 12

Missconvy

I think i won't be the only one immediately thinking of Lydia when i see this dress. A true ethereal natural beauty.
Perfect dress to wear on fake tan skin with a mini hermes and suede ballerinas to stomp accross the forest on her fairy hunt, hairsrayed babyliss straw curls flying in the wind.
---

Oh noooo haha. That is so evil lol 😈 Bu i have the same weird neck and it still made me laugh out loud 😅😂
Do normal people still fake tan? I can never tell if it’s still in.

K18

VIP Member
When do y’all get work done in the UK? I know there were extra holidays because of the coronation but it’s always a bank holiday. Of course we have a ton of 3 day weekends at the beginning of the year.

But another question. Is it a sales kind of bank holiday? Should I be shopping sans discount code
We have 8 bank holidays in the UK but then sometimes we get extra for things like the coronation etc.

Personally I don't think the sales are that great as it is summer stuff that is on sale but I guess it depends what you are looking for.

ella1979

VIP Member
When do y’all get work done in the UK? I know there were extra holidays because of the coronation but it’s always a bank holiday. Of course we have a ton of 3 day weekends at the beginning of the year.

But another question. Is it a sales kind of bank holiday? Should I be shopping sans discount code
Our biggest discounts happen on Black Friday, which is quite new to the uk .

We don’t get sales for bank holidays. Sometimes some retailers discount but it’s hit and miss .

We have summer and winter sales where most companies will go into “sales”.

MichiganGal

VIP Member

Wearing white to a wedding caused quite the stir for Taylor Swift. The dress was light blue, but some thought it was white which they considered to be social etiquette. BTW the dress was by Erdem. Seems that Lydiot is still the only one who thinks it is OK for a wedding guest to wear white.
---
The Ronald McDonald boots are back along with the Kelly bag, but it’s nearly impossible to see because she’s tied a HOLLAND COOPER scarf so big onto it, it is dwarfed. That’s a lot of intrigue, style influencer! 🤣😂

View attachment 2404930
What to wear to the seaside in late August.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
we usually say autumn starts on the 22nd Sept around the equinox.
---

it would be interesting to hear from anyone who has seen her in real life what she looks like.

I always think people's features can be exaggerated depending on how close they are to the camera lens and what sort of lens is being used (e.g. selfie camera on iPhone gives you a thumb head).

I always wonder if all the fillers look this bad in real life or if the camera 'adds 10lbs' to her features....

Has any tattlers been up close and personal enough recently enough to tell us what her face really looks like? even better if you've seen the face before and after and can give feedback on the comparison. I would LOVE to know......

My absolute favourite tattle posts are always about interactions with Linda in the wild......
Fair enough but meteorologically autumn starts on Sept 1.

ella1979

VIP Member
The purdey twinset definitely doesn’t go with Hermes belt . If she has to wear a belt then it should be brown … and from purdey!

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
It was me !! However I love SJP and have met her many years ago. The comparison was SJP is almost 60 … Lydia only 35… the side profile is that of SJP. Horse face…. Witch nose and the jaw to match.
Hi! I like SJP too and yes Lydia has aged herself so much with all of her constant procedures.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
If you want a table runner, buy one beg for one!

Scrunched up material is not a runner or table cloth.

She bought loads of serving bowls but uses those boards??

starship1

Some of the comments she gets on socials just keep on feeding her already-oversized ego. All fake, How can Instagram believe the shite? But money is going round and round and pockets are being lined. It's all fake. Never alone either in social settings as everyone hates her.

Delizia

VIP Member
I was convinced this was a recent photo of SJP!
---

When I was little I wanted to be Paddington Bear. I had a duffle coat, a suitcase and tried to like marmalade.
But I grew out of it. Why can’t Lydia just be herself?
That is so cute. I wanted to be Mathilda. And I thought my parents and sibling were as bad as Mathilda’s 😂 No-way-NEAR. I was failing at being a Mathilda but I was winning at being a drama queen clearly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11