Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greentrees

VIP Member
WHO is this??!
If you mean the hunk leaning against the wall looking cool, he's a dreamboat sent from heaven.

If you mean the doofus that looks like a doofus in a ginormous hat that doesn't suit him, that's Ali.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Wait she went to dior in the vlog? I really don’t pay attention. Did she buy anything? Or is she just trying to get back in diors good graces, since Hermes only gift big spenders. Small spenders and influencers have to settle for perfume and beauty. And nobody is getting free bags and clothes from hermes

Reactions: 12

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
That photo is shot from such a weird angle I feel like all their heights are distorted. There are pictures of Lydia and Vic together and Vic looks taller, there are pictures where Claire looks shorter than Lydia others where they are the same height. I have even seen one wear Lydia is a full head taller than Patricia.

I have seen Claire in Harrods and I would say she is around 5'6ish and I have seen Amelia and she is short I would say around 5'2.
Yeh. One the perspective makes the outside people look bigger always. Vic has tucked herself back to look thinner but she also appears shorter because she’s leaning hard back on her hip. Contrast Lydia who is standing completely upright.

Delizia

VIP Member
So is that 2 years HC contract the secret deal she signed with a Karen Millen concurrent? I don't think both brands are necessarily similar, are they?
I love how she says that they’re going to refurbish their kitchenware by “just getting a load of Le Creuset,” like it’s basic Target stock. A single saucepan is $180. She is the absolute worst.
I thought this was another beg.
She used to have a shoulder length bob that she wore with kinks in, I think she suits long or shorter ☺View attachment 2420259
Who said this lady had no filler O.O ?
---
Nice of them to put her portrait on the helicopter 😂View attachment 2421015
Dictator Lydia.

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Was it just me or did she seem to be super detached from the clothing/coats? Like she didn't have input and was forced to wear some of it? She seemed to like only 1 thing maybe 2. I guess we will never see any of this in her closet.
Did the old lady style start off as something Karen Millen forced on her to sell a collection they already had designed. She saw that people were falling for it, so she decided to pivot into a new personality. Just a little conspiracy theory
---
Agree and WHY are they always giving HER gifts? Shouldn't she be giving her clients gifts? Or brining something for everyone on set? Cookies, anything! (except shitney)
Probably on her rider, so she can unbox it on camera to fake being important

• Sick
  • Angry

ella1979

VIP Member
The km collection is a hot mess imo. The princess coat pockets would make anyone’s hips stick right out. The green long frock is Victorian looking.
---
Quite telling how sue said she “aspires to be this happy” when looking at the Labrador

Delizia

VIP Member
Off topic
So now i am also an youtuber lol
My channel is about books, just for fun
And I've learned that anytime someone opens a video, counts as 1 view
So if a video is private and i am making sure everything is ok for publication, I will open it several times. Each time counts as a view, even if only for a few seconds
So view count is not as important as watch time
With that information I wonder how much she is making with ad sense money with those views.
No wonder she is now the clickbait queen.
And about amazon, i now also have an affiliate link and omg
It really is a great comission
That is why she is so greedy about it
I bet she makes 3x more than yt
Do you know if it's true that Youtube is paying more in September? A girl I watch on Youtube said she would do daily vlogs in September because it pays more... Surprised because Alfie Deyes and Zoe Sugg chose to do Vlogust, and most youtubers do October or December daily vlogs because it used to be the higher paid months on youtube.

starship1

Yawn..all climbing and competing. Vic gets a whole property to do shoots in, Josie gets a new puppy and Lydia gets chickens. Their whole lives sold. There's a lot to learn. Getting a bunch of Le Cruesete pans, can't cook though.house is modern. Aga will be next.

Sofie

VIP Member
She tried hard to get something out of the clip by eyefucking herself, but didn't succeed. Gosh, what a hag.
She cannot resist checking herself out. Also, there s not an ounce of interest in what the littul fella is spraying saying to her and, he never seems to notice she basically ignores him all the time. #gormless
---
Sorry @Sofie I didn’t mean to alarm you!

I will need help with the next poll from everybody though....there were too many faces of Lidl for one poll but I need to add a few more for the next poll. Suggestions gratefully accepted. 😁
Phew!! Good to hear @Miscanthus . :m I m afraid when it comes to anything technical I m like Elsie, a complete dimwit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Sofie

VIP Member
He looks thin too, those courgettes are just not cutting it.
I was wondering where his shoulders had gone! 🧐 I know the littul fella lacks brain power so the only thing going for him were his shoulders. Her Travesty has stripped him of them (with her cooking :sick: ).