Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mustbeuni

VIP Member
:sick: :sick:

Given how poorly she speaks you would have thought they would have given themselves longer to record and fix the inevitable shit show that will be her audio book.

View attachment 2403034
With all the audio books I wonder how well she can read. So I can’t imagine her reading a whole book out loud
---
am I hearing things? Mega wealthy husband? Pls post evidence. He has what I’d class as an unsuccessful business . He doesn’t seem to do anything other than act as adopted son to Leo’s parents. It’s all her parents money and mark & Leo live with her parents ….
Yeah it seems like her parents bought her a husband

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thank you. I might need your help on Part 2 sweetheart 😍
Sorry @Sofie I didn’t mean to alarm you!

I will need help with the next poll from everybody though....there were too many faces of Lidl for one poll but I need to add a few more for the next poll. Suggestions gratefully accepted. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
She needs to up her begging for shoes, don't you Lydia!
I am packing up my flat and shit, I think I will have about 40 big boxes of shoes by the time I have finished, I am shocked by myself.
---
She was buying more designer bags than Lydia. This opinion is new. I think she waS starting to have financial problems from over shopping. So it may be a little jealousy that her career as an influencer never took off
Doesn’t she also live in a fabulous house?

• Heart
  • Haha

mustbeuni

VIP Member
That heli is very old . It had a problem some years ago but passenger were not injured .
---
The trousers are killing that look!!! And the hair bow. Burghley calls for flat boots - I hope they aren’t heeled
Hopefully we won’t see the return of bows and headbands

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Is it a KM photoshoot in tonights vlog? if so I will give it a miss. No wonder her views are getting dire with the rinse and repeat crap she uploads.

Julia123

VIP Member
Wow we here in the US have so few Monday holidays off compared to the rest of the world!

• Sad

Sofie

VIP Member
Please please don’t crucify me for sayin but… is it me or has she put on a little weight? For someone that has a PT and their own home gym, I felt like she looked… untoned in the arms? Compared to what I’ve seen of her before (I no longer watch her vids as her new persona bores me)
I know the dress was a little too small but I can’t help but think maybe the beige carby food, the constant “wine” walks (liquid cake!) and laziness is about to catch up with her?!
I think her weight goes up and down, if she has a photo shoot coming up she probably starves herself to look slimmer. It been discussed here previously but it appears she eats one meal a day, choosing the beige, cheesy stodge as it s her favourite. Carbs are ok for cardiovascular workouts but protein is needed to build muscle. Elsie says she has a PT twice a week but really it isn t enough to stay fit and toned.